News Reporter 5

treydolla17

Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Looking forward to the new News Reporter 5 being made by Vadim! I hope this one will include more Justin (the camera man) & Nancy action like the first News Reporter *wink*. Anyone know the storyline behind part 5?
junky

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:46 am

I also would like to know what the plot is, at least the general idea.
BigK7o8

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:02 pm

Hey guys! So News Reporter 5 is going to be short and sweet, nothing too complicated. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out a way to work Justin in that wasn't a rule violation (damn rules :lol: ), or a copycat of a previous game on the site. Sorry, I know that's going to disappoint some people. That doesn't mean there won't be a way to work him back in for a future game if the right idea or suggestion pops up. I don't know how Kosmos or Serega come up with their games, but I write most of Vadim's games featuring the OC characters, and I do read everyone's suggestions and input so don't hesitate to discuss your ideas on the forum. I have nothing to do with billing or animation programs or any of the actual site maintenance stuff, though, I just write smut :lol:

The basic premise is that Nancy is interviewing a viral internet sensation who also happens to be kind of a dick and an idiot lol. There is a fun little strip mini-game with dialogue options where Nancy is actually asking questions, so there is some legitimate "News Reporting" happening in this one. If that doesn't sound like your thing I do have some good news- there is a LOT of sex in this one. And I don't mean I wrote a bunch of sex scenes and some might get cut, I mean they're already partially animated and I'm literally working on the dialogue for them right now. That's part of the fun of keeping the backstory and mini-games short and simple- there's more room for the fun stuff!

If you're a fan of Nancy, or just of goofy stories where a cartoon woman with giant jugs gets railed, you're going to enjoy this one!
junky

Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:15 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Hey guys! So News Reporter 5 is going to be short and sweet, nothing too complicated. Unfortunately we couldn't figure out a way to work Justin in that wasn't a rule violation (damn rules :lol: ), or a copycat of a previous game on the site. Sorry, I know that's going to disappoint some people. That doesn't mean there won't be a way to work him back in for a future game if the right idea or suggestion pops up. I don't know how Kosmos or Serega come up with their games, but I write most of Vadim's games featuring the OC characters, and I do read everyone's suggestions and input so don't hesitate to discuss your ideas on the forum. I have nothing to do with billing or animation programs or any of the actual site maintenance stuff, though, I just write smut :lol:

The basic premise is that Nancy is interviewing a viral internet sensation who also happens to be kind of a dick and an idiot lol. There is a fun little strip mini-game with dialogue options where Nancy is actually asking questions, so there is some legitimate "News Reporting" happening in this one. If that doesn't sound like your thing I do have some good news- there is a LOT of sex in this one. And I don't mean I wrote a bunch of sex scenes and some might get cut, I mean they're already partially animated and I'm literally working on the dialogue for them right now. That's part of the fun of keeping the backstory and mini-games short and simple- there's more room for the fun stuff!

If you're a fan of Nancy, or just of goofy stories where a cartoon woman with giant jugs gets railed, you're going to enjoy this one!
That doesn't sound appealing tbh. And i get disappointed that there's no Natasha, i really prefer her instead of that foureyed redhead.
putasem76

Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:39 pm

Me too, Junky.
cheri8034

Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:21 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

it would be cool if they posted pictures of a preview or something ... of some sex scene, nothing that takes the surprise out of the game
pl5t8od

Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Natasha eventually deserves her own game again
Boopnbop

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Why do you people want to see her fucking her own son again. First off that's disgusting. Second it would just be the same boring thing it always is. It's been around a while and only once is there a game she is actually fucking someone that's not her scrawny son camera man In the field.