Nintendo: Vario XXXposed

Brob

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:06 pm

I really don't expect this idea to win, I just want MNF to have an idea about what to do with the next Nintendoll. I still appreciate any form of feedbacks.

Summary:
After last year's Christmas & accidentally having sex with Santa instead of her husband Daisy tries to celebrate Christmas with Vario but he claims he had to do some last-minute shopping. In reality, Vario once again tries to sneak out to have an affair with Midna. This time, however, Daisy catches him in the act. The 2 secondary Nintendoll princess gets into a major argument with each other & decide to fight over Vario by having a competition on who can make him cum the most. Eventually, Vario had enough & makes them have a threesome with him. The 2 princesses agree to be his personal cum dumpsters.

Character:

Daisy: https://imgur.com/a/D6GqVFx

Midna: https://imgur.com/a/7kYXEsU

Vario: https://imgur.com/a/RipJZKs

Narration:
After last year's disastrous Christmas & somehow having sex with Santa Claus instead of her own husband Daisy is trying to celebrate the holiday with Vario properly this time around. However, Vario has other plans & those plans may not go smoothly as he would want them to.

Scene 1:

Setting: Exactly the same as Nintendolls: A Dick Before Christmas

Daisy's Outfit:
Daisy Outfit.jpg
Daisy Outfit.jpg (120.32 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Dialogues:
Daisy: Oh honey, since we finish preparation faster than usual I was thinking we can open our Christmas gifts a bit earlier than usual.
Vario: Sorry Daisy, but I still gotta get gifts for the rest of the fellahs.
Daisy: What!? But I already saw you finishing wrapping gifts an hour ago.
Vario: Damn it, woman, that was for relatives & I'm not in the mood for your aggressive crap today. Leave me alone!

Thought Bubble:
Daisy: What the hell is going on here? Vario always hated wasting time on anything when it comes to Valuigi & this is not the 1st time he reacts this way to me. It's always the holidays he gets so anxious. Maybe he really is having an affair with me? This time, I'm going to find out once & for all.

Scene 2
Setting: Exactly the same as Nintendolls: Vario's Secret

Dialogues:

Vario: Damn it, this is getting harder with each holiday trying to sneak out. I think she might be on to me.
Midna: Vario, you finally showed up.
Vario: WWAAAHH!! Oh its-ah-you, Midna. When will you stop scaring Vario like that?
Midna: Sorry, you're always just on the edge. Makes you that much sexier. Now come here & put that juicy cock between my titties.
Vario: HERE I GO!!!!
Daisy: I knew it! You are having an affair with me, you 2-timing bastard!
Vario: WHY-YAI-YAI-YA! Daisy, I can explain, I'm just here to give Midna her gift.
Midna: Yep, his fat cock in my blue pussy.
Vario: Midna, what are ya doing!?
Midna: Sorry Vario, but this bitch never knew how good she had it with that juicy cock of yours. It takes a real royalty & a real woman to appreciate God's gift
Daisy: What did you say, you fucking slut!?
Midna: Slut? That's real rich coming from Santa's whore. You're such a dumb bimbo you couldn't even tell the difference between your own hubby's dick & Saint Nicholas's. You're as stupid as the rest of the Nintendolls Princesses.
Daisy: That does it! I'm gonna beat your black ass & take back my man!
Midna: Bring it, you 2nd rate Princess!

*If possible please add a mini-game between Daisy & Midna having bitch slap contest with the goal deplete each other HP bar. You can choose Midna & Daisy *

Scene 3

Dialogue:
Daisy: *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* It looks like we're evenly matched!
Midna: We're really not, I'm barely putting any actual effort.
Daisy: I have an alternative proposal, whoever can make Vario cum the fastest wins.
Midna: A chance to prove I'm a better princess & partner to Vario? No way in all of the Twilight Realm I'm going to lose to the likes of you.
Vario: Holy shit, Imma gonna have sex with 2 princesses!?
Daisy: Shut up pervert! I'm going 1st & make you ever regret cheating on me with that Twili skank!
Midna: Hmph, you sure talk big but I'll show Vario the difference between a whore & an ideal partner.

Sex Scene 1: Daisy Cowgirl position
Cowgirl.jpg
Cowgirl.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Daisy: C'mon you manwhore, show me you're still worth keeping around!

Sex Scene 2: Midna Titjob
Titjob.png
Titjob.png (118.85 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Midna: Here baby, let me show how a real princess should treat her man.

Scene 4:

Dialogue:
Daisy: Ha, that was 2 seconds too long, I win, skank!
Midna: Horse shit! You just weren't taught how to count properly. Even if that were true it just meant he likes me more to spend more time with me, you whore!
Daisy: Lying bitch!
Midna: Stupid dyke!
Vario: ENOUGH! Vario is just gonna take what his & what Vario wants to sex with both of you now! I'm-a gonna win!

Sex Scene 3: Threesome
Threesome.jpg
Threesome.jpg (59.82 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Dialogue:
Midna: Holy Fuck, who knew this would ssooo great!
Daisy: Ok, I'll share from now on just don't stop fucking us!

Final Scene:

Dialogue:

Vario: From now on you two are going to be my personal cum dumpsters.
Daisy: That's more than fine with us, right, Midna?
Midna: Tis the holidays to share. So let's keep sharing that fat cock!
Vario: "Ha Ha Ha! Vario's the winner!"

Merry Xmas!
Brob

Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:08 pm

Just a Christmas game suggestion