MRS MEGAMOUNDS PART 5 - WOW

mugen64

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:40 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:39 am
MNFan wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 am
So I was going for light non-human on human fun and accidentally ended up with full blown troll shota, which, as you might guess, is much much more against the rules :lol:
ahh figured as much

I was thinking it was either something shotacon related or something involving the reindeer hahaha
Hahaha I thought about doing something with the reindeer but even I couldn’t figure out how to do that without breaking the rules, and besides, there’s a flash game from a few years ago called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” (I can’t remember what website it was from) that did reindeer on girl action just about perfectly :!:
Why not try something like this for the reindeer
https://gfycat.com/bogusbelatedamerican ... hts-strobe warning flashing light mite cause seizures
Last edited by mugen64 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
L4ever4life

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 am

mugen64 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:40 am
BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:39 am
MNFan wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 am

ahh figured as much

I was thinking it was either something shotacon related or something involving the reindeer hahaha
Hahaha I thought about doing something with the reindeer but even I couldn’t figure out how to do that without breaking the rules, and besides, there’s a flash game from a few years ago called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” (I can’t remember what website it was from) that did reindeer on girl action just about perfectly :!:
Why not try something like this for the reindeer
https://gfycat.com/bogusbelatedamerican ... hts-strobe
Seizure warning!!!

I’m not sure if you meant to but you’ve just posted a gif of strobing lights and so I’m gonna say please put a warning next time.

Also even if the “action” was concealed like this is would still go against rules, the only ways around would be to only allude to it or like in “Beast from Within” the tilda game with the centaur.
L4ever4life

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:05 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 pm
Here’s the intro-

On Christmas Eve Mrs. Megamounds is teleported to the North Pole and tasked with a very special mission- craft a magical dessert to help power up the reindeer who fly Santa’s sleigh! The cash-strapped bimbo decides to gather the magical ingredients- so she can steal the sleigh for herself, and all the presents within! Will the massive busted beauty be able to pull off the heist- or will she find herself facing a Christmas cum-uppence?

I can’t post the whole script because I’m in the process of rewriting it, the original was way too long and complicated (two anal scenes because I’m a crazy person) and it broke a couple ccbill rules and would have probably gotten the site banned and me put on a watchlist :lol:

I can say that Vadim started with the milking scene and it looks absolutely amazing so far, people are going to love it!
Hey, I like your scripts and think you’ve done a great job. Do you try and push for more taboo stuff in the games or do you have a set limit that each artist will go with for each game?
BigK7o8

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:49 am

Thank you for the kind words!

As for your question the artists don’t really have limits, as long as the story doesn’t explicitly break the rules, which are posted in the game idea tab. But sometimes I break them by accident and have to be reined in because I get too excited about an idea and go overboard :D

And I don’t necessarily push for taboo stuff even though I enjoy it and know a lot of other people here do too :twisted: When I write using the Meet n Fuck OC’s, usually what I’m trying to do is keep the stories going from the last game and build towards another one. And if that means boring vanilla sex it means boring vanilla sex, if it means Mrs. Claus gets knocked up by a yeti then Mrs. Claus gets knocked up by a yeti :lol:
Boopnbop

Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:52 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

As for your question the artists don’t really have limits, as long as the story doesn’t explicitly break the rules, which are posted in the game idea tab. But sometimes I break them by accident and have to be reined in because I get too excited about an idea and go overboard :D

And I don’t necessarily push for taboo stuff even though I enjoy it and know a lot of other people here do too :twisted: When I write using the Meet n Fuck OC’s, usually what I’m trying to do is keep the stories going from the last game and build towards another one. And if that means boring vanilla sex it means boring vanilla sex, if it means Mrs. Claus gets knocked up by a yeti then Mrs. Claus gets knocked up by a yeti :lol:
Yea, but you literally had nothing to do with the Mrs Claus game, or any game other than vadims, and you haven't even had a say in all of those, and each of them have basically been vanilla.
BigK7o8

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:34 pm

Woahoh wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Yea, but you literally had nothing to do with the Mrs Claus game, or any game other than vadims, and you haven't even had a say in all of those, and each of them have basically been vanilla.
I’m not trying to be rude, but you’ve got your facts pretty wrong here. FAKE NEWS :lol:

I one hundred percent wrote X-Mas Payrise 7 for Serega, it was a contest winner that won by quite a significant margin. The original script should still be on the forums somewhere if you don’t believe me. I’ve also written six of Vadim’s games with the only other input being Vadim’s, and suggestions I took from posters on the forums. The only recent Vadim games I didn’t write were contest winners and even then he’s asked me to clean up the dialogue on a few of those as well. Where’s the Milk 4, for example, I had to fix after all the animation was done because the original contest winner abandoned the idea. I volunteered to fix it because I had written 2 and 3 (and now 5) and serrated had gifted me the character of Mrs. Megamounds before he left for Patreon. Fixing where’s the Milk 4 at the last minute is one of the main reasons I write Vadim’s scripts for him now.

As for the “taboo” stuff my games have featured monster sex, impregnation, implied incest, lactation/milking, humiliation and blackmail, bondage, and a couple other things I’m probably forgetting. And I’ve tried to use them to set up future games that can get more extreme. Superheroine Hijinx 4, for example, was written to bring Super Son back into the mix and set up a gangbang with him and other supervillains in part 5.

If you or anyone else has a story suggestion or an idea for one of Vadim’s OC’s that you think would improve a game or storyline I’m more than willing to consider it! I really do read everyone’s ideas and feedback! And if anyone has an idea for another author I’m more than willing to help edit it to fit the MnF style and not break any rules, like I did with Proton13’s chernobyl idea. This is a fun little community and I’m thankful to be a part of it!
Cuahtemoc123

Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:46 am

Hey, I would love to see a new Tsunade / Slutnade game where the new guy to fuck her is Kakashi / Kockashi. Maybe he becomes the new hokage like in the show and defeats Raikage or something to steal Slutnade from him. Then obviously, Kockashi would fuck her! Preferably this would have a titfuck with cum scene!

BigK7o8 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:34 pm
Woahoh wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

I’m not trying to be rude, but you’ve got your facts pretty wrong here. FAKE NEWS :lol:

I one hundred percent wrote X-Mas Payrise 7 for Serega, it was a contest winner that won by quite a significant margin. The original script should still be on the forums somewhere if you don’t believe me. I’ve also written six of Vadim’s games with the only other input being Vadim’s, and suggestions I took from posters on the forums. The only recent Vadim games I didn’t write were contest winners and even then he’s asked me to clean up the dialogue on a few of those as well. Where’s the Milk 4, for example, I had to fix after all the animation was done because the original contest winner abandoned the idea. I volunteered to fix it because I had written 2 and 3 (and now 5) and serrated had gifted me the character of Mrs. Megamounds before he left for Patreon. Fixing where’s the Milk 4 at the last minute is one of the main reasons I write Vadim’s scripts for him now.

As for the “taboo” stuff my games have featured monster sex, impregnation, implied incest, lactation/milking, humiliation and blackmail, bondage, and a couple other things I’m probably forgetting. And I’ve tried to use them to set up future games that can get more extreme. Superheroine Hijinx 4, for example, was written to bring Super Son back into the mix and set up a gangbang with him and other supervillains in part 5.

If you or anyone else has a story suggestion or an idea for one of Vadim’s OC’s that you think would improve a game or storyline I’m more than willing to consider it! I really do read everyone’s ideas and feedback! And if anyone has an idea for another author I’m more than willing to help edit it to fit the MnF style and not break any rules, like I did with Proton13’s chernobyl idea. This is a fun little community and I’m thankful to be a part of it!
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 am

Hi guys, Mrs. Megamounds just told me her secret. Turns out she's desperate to fuck your xmas elf cock in POV. Will you be able to handle her heavy milky boobs?
teaser.jpg
teaser.jpg (168.94 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
Dwayne

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:55 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 am
Hi guys, Mrs. Megamounds just told me her secret. Turns out she's desperate to fuck your xmas elf cock in POV. Will you be able to handle her heavy milky boobs?

teaser.jpg
:shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: