MRS MEGAMOUNDS PART 5 - WOW

proton13

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Any idea what the new game being made by Vadim would be like?
BigK7o8

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Here’s the intro-

On Christmas Eve Mrs. Megamounds is teleported to the North Pole and tasked with a very special mission- craft a magical dessert to help power up the reindeer who fly Santa’s sleigh! The cash-strapped bimbo decides to gather the magical ingredients- so she can steal the sleigh for herself, and all the presents within! Will the massive busted beauty be able to pull off the heist- or will she find herself facing a Christmas cum-uppence?

I can’t post the whole script because I’m in the process of rewriting it, the original was way too long and complicated (two anal scenes because I’m a crazy person) and it broke a couple ccbill rules and would have probably gotten the site banned and me put on a watchlist :lol:

I can say that Vadim started with the milking scene and it looks absolutely amazing so far, people are going to love it!
proton13

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:06 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 pm
Here’s the intro-

On Christmas Eve Mrs. Megamounds is teleported to the North Pole and tasked with a very special mission- craft a magical dessert to help power up the reindeer who fly Santa’s sleigh! The cash-strapped bimbo decides to gather the magical ingredients- so she can steal the sleigh for herself, and all the presents within! Will the massive busted beauty be able to pull off the heist- or will she find herself facing a Christmas cum-uppence?

I can’t post the whole script because I’m in the process of rewriting it, the original was way too long and complicated (two anal scenes because I’m a crazy person) and it broke a couple ccbill rules and would have probably gotten the site banned and me put on a watchlist :lol:

I can say that Vadim started with the milking scene and it looks absolutely amazing so far, people are going to love it!
Cheers. Sounds great. All the best
MNFan

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:30 am

it broke a couple ccbill rules and would have probably gotten the site banned and me put on a watchlist :lol:
well now I'm curious what entailed in the original script lol
BigK7o8

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 am

MNFan wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:30 am
it broke a couple ccbill rules and would have probably gotten the site banned and me put on a watchlist :lol:
well now I'm curious what entailed in the original script lol
So the whole premise of the game is that mrs megamounds has to get the ingredients for this magical recipe to power up the reindeer and steal the sleigh (one of the ingredients is of course human breast milk that’s why she was chosen for the quest) and basically she goes around the North Pole visiting the homes of powerful magical families to get the ingredients, and of course she gets fucked at every one to make them give her the ingredients.

Well, at one of the houses the elf isn’t there but a vaguely human looking troll is and the troll tricks her into having sex with him instead because he knows where the magic ingredient is. And I was trying to figure out an excuse for why the troll was so small and included in the dialogue that it’s because he’s just a kid of his species.

So I was going for light non-human on human fun and accidentally ended up with full blown troll shota, which, as you might guess, is much much more against the rules :lol:
MNFan

Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:05 am

So I was going for light non-human on human fun and accidentally ended up with full blown troll shota, which, as you might guess, is much much more against the rules :lol:
ahh figured as much

I was thinking it was either something shotacon related or something involving the reindeer hahaha
BigK7o8

Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:39 am

MNFan wrote:
ahh figured as much

I was thinking it was either something shotacon related or something involving the reindeer hahaha
Hahaha I thought about doing something with the reindeer but even I couldn’t figure out how to do that without breaking the rules, and besides, there’s a flash game from a few years ago called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” (I can’t remember what website it was from) that did reindeer on girl action just about perfectly :!:
proton13

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
MNFan wrote:
ahh figured as much

Hahaha I thought about doing something with the reindeer but even I couldn’t figure out how to do that without breaking the rules, and besides, there’s a flash game from a few years ago called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” (I can’t remember what website it was from) that did reindeer on girl action just about perfectly :!:
Any group sex or gangbang scenes this time? :| :| :|
BigK7o8

Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:30 pm

Hey, no gangbang or group sex scenes this time, because we wanted to make the game as simple as possible so it could be finished by Christmas. I know that might disappoint some people but trust me, the milking scene makes up for it :twisted:
mugen64

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:39 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
MNFan wrote:
ahh figured as much

Why not try something like this for the reindeer
https://gfycat.com/bogusbelatedamerican ... hts-strobe

it could show just glimpses of the action with the reindeer
Last edited by mugen64 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.