Bad Moon Rising 2

Jdogg9696

Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:40 am

I played the fist one. And thought huh since this game takes place in a jail station. And new the cassie game that is coming out takes place in a jail or prison facility. Maybe this could setup a sequel for bad moon rising 2 for halloween next year. With juggs and cassie paring up again this time too take down the werelion with there huge flesh of titty meat and smoking hot bodys, just a idea for the creators and the people who own the right too cassie and juggs too think about. What do you guy's think.
Boopnbop

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:28 pm

Jdogg9696 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:40 am
I played the fist one. And thought huh since this game takes place in a jail station. And new the cassie game that is coming out takes place in a jail or prison facility. Maybe this could setup a sequel for bad moon rising 2 for halloween next year. With juggs and cassie paring up again this time too take down the werelion with there huge flesh of titty meat and smoking hot bodys, just a idea for the creators and the people who own the right too cassie and juggs too think about. What do you guy's think.
The Juggs game was in a Jail. Juggs also is the one that fucks paranormal things since she gets mixed up with the paranormal in her job.

The Cassie game is in a prison. Cassie is the one that fucks people to gather information for journalism.

Also they already had a cross over so fuck that.
Jdogg9696

Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Yeah I figured the idea isn't that great and doesn't make sense and was a long shot lol. Tbh I just wanted to see another Cassie and juggs game 😭 probraly won't happen for a long time if at all.
L4ever4life

Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:59 am

Yeah Juggs is meant for weird shit while Cassie is not, plus Cassie in a Juggs game would make me feel like she’s taking away from Juggs spotlight.

Especially cause Juggs hasn’t had a game in over a year now, probably won’t for at least another 2-3 months.

Any word from Serega on what the next Juggs game will look like?