What happened to Nancy?

pelhabib

Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:40 pm

it seems to me that the last games of Vadim have changed, I noticed that the characters of Nancy, superheroines, decreased boobs , in the early games, Nancy had very big boobs :D
Boopnbop

Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:23 pm

pelhabib wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:40 pm
it seems to me that the last games of Vadim have changed, I noticed that the characters of Nancy, superheroines, decreased boobs , in the early games, Nancy had very big boobs :D
They're definitely a little smaller from her boobs in the first few games. But the 4th one they were bigger than in those games. Pretty huge. Same goes for her in that one mnf metropolis one. They were huge there as well. So maybe they just look so much smaller by comparison. They also weren't as saggy.

I would probably also prefer them to be a little bigger, but this ain't bad at all. The artists seem to be switching up their style a little bit.

When it comes to Vadim I think his best art was in Alicia Honkers, Hidden in the steam, Iron Giant 2, and Where's the Milk 2, 3, and 4

When it comes to Serega I actually Loved what Hitomi senpai 2. It looks super good. The same with ghost fucker, and thanksgiving parade. Most of his art looks good, except for Schoolgirl curse 3. That one felt off.

The last game I liked from Kosmos was probably Boomtown Tilda 2. And before that yoga milf. He he makes bowling ball boobs that just mush together for no reason like there is magnets in the both of them. Pulling them together. Otherwise his best work was probably power skank, and the first 2 boobelmas, and street games. Those were really good, and he was actually my favorite back then. But he just drastically changed his art outta nowhere. If it was a different person with his name I would believe that.

It was after thanksgiving parade that it felt like serega took over as best. It also looks like one piece of luck 2 is when kosmos just totally did the switch up and never went back, and never tried.