Boobitch Family Orgy

Kaiju316

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:20 am

Like the last thread made by Vadim, an idea was brought up where Nadia or Grandma Boobitch, Nancy and Natasha and even Justin are all fucking in a game. This can be the idea.....

*After a long and stressful year, Nadia decides to invite her family over for a nice brunch in the backyard to catch up and relax from work.*
Justin: Now Mom, I know you and Auntie Nat don't see eye to eye often, but stay cool for today ok?
Nancy: I'll try but if that bitch pulls something she is going to get her ass beat.
*We see Nadia and Natasha together in the backyard*
Natasha:(This fucking bitch...)So here to watch my latest news story that has topped the ratings yet again?
Nancy angry: You fucking.....you knew I had that story and you fucking stole it. Giving the guy a bj is such a class act for a dumb broad like you!
Natasha:Broad?!! At least I get important stories and have a better reputation than you, unlike miss fucking some doofy streamer!
Nancy: Stank!
Natasha: Whore!
*Both women look like they are about to fight again like in News Reporter 3*
Nadia: Enough! I have had enough of this petty bullshit between you two! You girls are sisters and should act like such! It's getting on my nerves how much a see you guys competing against each other like a couple of whores!
Nancy: How rich to say that Mom...
Natasha: We are only like this because of you....
Nadia: What do you mean?!
Nancy:We mean after years and years of you and dad arguing and fucking so much in our youth, we wouldn't be acting like this so much.
Natasha: I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree. Mom, you turned us into so called 'whores'.
Nadia:Well I never thought about that. I am so sorry. You know what since we are all here, let's try and make up. Have fun and dance like old times.
Justin: I think I may have an idea, you guys will love it!
*Like in News Reporter 3, there can be a competition mini game where the 3 women can dance against each other to win. Nadia can shake her big tits, Natasha can twerk and Nancy can hump the floor. Whoever wins the most points can fuck Justin*
The Sex Scenes can be *Standing Cowgirl, Titfuck and even Mating Press*
You can choose whatever girl you want which can be more for replayability and end on Justin Cumming on all three pairs of big tits in the end.
That is my idea on how to add the entire Boobitch family in a game.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:01 pm

Pretty interesting. I like the idea of the entire family contest. Threesome and forsomes are extremely hard to draw and animate though. Maybe one day Boobitch family will get together :lol:
junky

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:05 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:01 pm
Pretty interesting. I like the idea of the entire family contest. Threesome and forsomes are extremely hard to draw and animate though. Maybe one day Boobitch family will get together :lol:
Btw, are you planning to make a sequel for Grandma Boobitch from where the first game ended?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 pm

Haven't thought about it. Had to see what people think of her first. Of course I had some ideas what to do next, but nothing yet. I do enjoy this forsome idea. Will be very lively in a Boobitch house.
junky

Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 pm
Haven't thought about it. Had to see what people think of her first. Of course I had some ideas what to do next, but nothing yet. I do enjoy this forsome idea. Will be very lively in a Boobitch house.
I personally would love to see what happens next.
For example the second one could be Granny, Nancy and Justin, and for the third one adding Natasha (i prefer Natasha over Nancy tbh).
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:45 am

But please don't forget, as I said before, even 4some is fun to make, but these poses are time consuming and we have a limited timeline on game production. So I think we should limited sex scenes to two people and just have different ppl in different sex scenes. What do you prefer more - two sex scenes with 3 characters or 3 sex scenes with two characters in each?
junky

Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:10 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:45 am
But please don't forget, as I said before, even 4some is fun to make, but these poses are time consuming and we have a limited timeline on game production. So I think we should limited sex scenes to two people and just have different ppl in different sex scenes. What do you prefer more - two sex scenes with 3 characters or 3 sex scenes with two characters in each?
Hmmm... I think it depends of how those scenes look like. So sometimes 2 may be better than 3 :)
Kaiju316

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:57 am

If it's easier, you can have one sex scene for Nancy Natasha and Nadia each to save more time on your guys hands. So mating press can be Nancy, titfuck for Nadia and standing cowgirl for Natasha.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Kaiju316 wrote:
If it's easier, you can have one sex scene for Nancy Natasha and Nadia each to save more time on your guys hands. So mating press can be Nancy, titfuck for Nadia and standing cowgirl for Natasha.
Yes, this is what I was talking about. Cuz it was a nightmare when I was working on Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles sex scenes. But it is fun game anyway ha-ha...
Kaiju316

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:02 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm
Kaiju316 wrote:
Yes, this is what I was talking about. Cuz it was a nightmare when I was working on Teenage Mutant Fucking Turtles sex scenes. But it is fun game anyway ha-ha...
Yeah I wouldn't mind if you guys just focused one sex scene per women. As long the story has all 3 being fucked by Justin, I don't mind.