OFFICER JUGGS BAD MOON RISING 2

proton13

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:51 pm

What's the storyline for officer juggs bad moon rising 2?
Anonymous Master

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 am

yeah, i'm wondering that too. Given the name and the penchant for having Juggs fucked by non-humans, a part of me wonders what the storyline is.
i can see several possibilites: either Juggs is kept prisoner by the Were-Lion from the first game to be continuously fucked, the experience from the first Bad Moon Rising game will have caused Juggs to become a Were-Lioness who's libido has skyrocketed and will fuck a lot of guys to sate herself of her newfound insatiable sex drive, or she decides to hopelessly pursue the guy to get justice only to not reach him in time and he transforms again to fuck her mercilessly, or that another "were-animal" is gonna target Juggs.
I just hope this isn't a gangbang situation with several guys, not only because it's less satisfying to see multiple guys fuck a single woman and it's really overdone by this point, but also because it goes against "lion instincts", since male Lions do NOT share their females with other males, as Lion packs/prides are comprised of multiple females surrounding one Alpha male and any offspring they have, with the same likely applying to Were-Lions.
Maybe involve another female alongside Juggs if you wanna do something different.
Kaiju316

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:26 am

I wouldn't mind to see the reverse situation where Juggs turns into a were lioness and fucks the guy in his human form to get revenge or even cure herself of what she became.
L4ever4life

Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:06 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 am

either Juggs is kept prisoner by the Were-Lion from the first game to be continuously fucked, the experience from the first Bad Moon Rising game will have caused Juggs to become a Were-Lioness who's libido has skyrocketed and will fuck a lot of guys to sate herself of her newfound insatiable sex drive, or she decides to hopelessly pursue the guy to get justice only to not reach him in time and he transforms again to fuck her mercilessly, or that another "were-animal" is gonna target Juggs.
I just hope this isn't a gangbang situation with several guys, not only because it's less satisfying to see multiple guys fuck a single woman and it's really overdone by this point, but also because it goes against "lion instincts", since male Lions do NOT share their females with other males, as Lion packs/prides are comprised of multiple females surrounding one Alpha male and any offspring they have, with the same likely applying to Were-Lions.
Maybe involve another female alongside Juggs if you wanna do something different.
I’m just happy we’re getting another Juggs game. As for the story I think having another wereperson come in might be the best bet, how many or what type is up to the artist. Having her fuck the same guy again would be a weird re do of the first bad moon.

Having her turn into a were thing would be odd in my opinion.

My only question is the game gonna be the same weird rectangle screen like last time os the usual screen.
Papavex12

Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:08 am

Awesome can't wait. Really looking forward to this game.
mugen64

Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:33 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:26 am
I wouldn't mind to see the reverse situation where Juggs turns into a were lioness and fucks the guy in his human form to get revenge or even cure herself of what she became.
This idea would be interesting
serega_mnf

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:24 pm

Hi guys,
I just wanna tell you that Bad Moon Rising never meant to have a continuation in a first place. But when the game being released a lot of you have been pleased with its intense bizzare action. The only complaint was about that the game ends with a cliff hanger. And I decided to provide you with an additional portion of sexscenes between OJ and werelion guy. The part 2 is a straight continuation of the first one and mostly concentrated on sex scenes. And as always, It won't be an easy vanilla journey for our beloved busty cop :)
Attachments
ss1.jpg
ss1.jpg (50.42 KiB) Viewed 6053 times
junky

Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Hi guys,
I just wanna tell you that Bad Moon Rising never meant to have a continuation in a first place. But when the game being released a lot of you have been pleased with its intense bizzare action. The only complaint was about that the game ends with a cliff hanger. And I decided to provide you with an additional portion of sexscenes between OJ and werelion guy. The part 2 is a straight continuation of the first one and mostly concentrated on sex scenes. And as always, It won't be an easy vanilla journey for our beloved busty cop :)
Looks great!
I hope there will be 4 scenes like in first part and the werelion will tear her tits :mrgreen:
toadgunk

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:34 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Hi guys,

If you made more games with the same if not more amount of sexual intensity as Bad Moon Rising I would subscribe more often to the website. Really great stuff Serega.
proton13

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:34 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Hi guys,
Nice work. Is she going to lactate this time?Are there any gangbang scenes?Cause the part 1 storyline seemed like as if she would be fucked by the gang of friends of the werelion guy.