Guest artists

DarkNecros16

Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:19 am

I there, I've come to ask in what did you base at the moment to choose a guest artist, and when we will se another one making a game

I know that having 3 main artists it's pretty good because that assures we have content constantly, but there are sometimes that having a new face over here it's like a breath of fresh air

For example I miss J Moz's style, he actually knew how to make Queen Teresa Hyper Sexy, I mean Kosmos and Serega made an amazing job with her in "Big Titted Milf Queen 2" and "Kingdom Fables 3", but the first "Big Titted Milf Queen" game had a very unique art style and pretty beautiful coloring.

Also I don't know why we had "Slutnade's Debt" by Demon Royal, and a few months later we had a remake by Rawart with "Slutnade's in Debt"
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:48 am

J Moz : He actually did not make it by himself, but rather outsourced it to someone. While you play his game you can see that the quality of the static or slightly animated images is good, but the quality of sex scenes (which is a way too more complicated thing to do) is quite low.
Anyway, as far as I can remember we paid him for the another part and he provided us with the poor quality game and even resell it to someone else at the same time.

Demon Royal: He did good, with his own "giant round shapes" style. His style looks raw-ish in my opinion thought...

Rawart : 5 of 5 stars, it was our pleasure to work with him. Suddenly, out of the blue, he totally erase himself from the internet. We tried to find the way to somehow get in touch with him again, but it seems that he decided to keep low and live incognito life. Many years passed from this time and may be he already returned back.

Pinoytoons: Well, he did great animations for us, I like working with him, but back then his style was kind of generic and lacks of expressions, new and interesting pose. For example I have the same problem and do my best to make my art more artistic and emotional.

Pink Zerda: Not bad at all, he progressed a lot with his games. In my point of view he tent to make static art more rather then animations.
mugen64

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:08 am

Interesting topic I was wondering what happened to them cool that we know now also do you guys plan on bringing some more guest artists or animators like for example shiin or Blackadder
DarkNecros16

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:42 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:48 am
J Moz : He actually did not make it by himself, but rather outsourced it to someone. While you play his game you can see that the quality of the static or slightly animated images is good, but the quality of sex scenes (which is a way too more complicated thing to do) is quite low.
Anyway, as far as I can remember we paid him for the another part and he provided us with the poor quality game and even resell it to someone else at the same time.

Demon Royal: He did good, with his own "giant round shapes" style. His style looks raw-ish in my opinion thought...

Rawart : 5 of 5 stars, it was our pleasure to work with him. Suddenly, out of the blue, he totally erase himself from the internet. We tried to find the way to somehow get in touch with him again, but it seems that he decided to keep low and live incognito life. Many years passed from this time and may be he already returned back.

Pinoytoons: Well, he did great animations for us, I like working with him, but back then his style was kind of generic and lacks of expressions, new and interesting pose. For example I have the same problem and do my best to make my art more artistic and emotional.

Pink Zerda: Not bad at all, he progressed a lot with his games. In my point of view he tent to make static art more rather then animations.
Well it's pretty good to know about some things related to guest artists, but I was asking because I didn't knew the way you start working with them, if you always pay them then I understand why it's not so common to hace guest artists making games.

But do you choose them based in it's artstyle or anyone can make games for M&F?
serega_mnf

Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Most of atleast half-decent artists are not tend to cooperate with any paysites nowdays. They usually try to start their own visual novel and finance it via Patreon donations.
DarkNecros16

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:25 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:09 pm
Most of atleast half-decent artists are not tend to cooperate with any paysites nowdays. They usually try to start their own visual novel and finance it via Patreon donations.
Well that's true I saw it with great artists like DoctorZexxxck or Bokuman
mugen64

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:13 am

just a suggestion but maybe you guys should do a contest for guest artist original character and who every wins get's there character in a mnf style game
DarkNecros16

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:27 pm

mugen64 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:13 am
just a suggestion but maybe you guys should do a contest for guest artist original character and who every wins get's there character in a mnf style game
That sounds prettt good, I hope they do it
MNFan

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 pm

Honestly Demonroyal can make some pretty great animations and stuff, but yeah the games he did end up making were rather low quality compared to his non-MNF work. I'm wondering if it had to do with any possible time constraints at the time?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:23 am

MNFan wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 pm
Honestly Demonroyal can make some pretty great animations and stuff, but yeah the games he did end up making were rather low quality compared to his non-MNF work. I'm wondering if it had to do with any possible time constraints at the time?
As far as I can remember we never set any deadlines to the artists.