Guest artists

MNFan

Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:45 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:23 am
MNFan wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 pm
Honestly Demonroyal can make some pretty great animations and stuff, but yeah the games he did end up making were rather low quality compared to his non-MNF work. I'm wondering if it had to do with any possible time constraints at the time?
As far as I can remember we never set any deadlines to the artists.
Could've been a quantity over quality thing then. He normally doesn't animate multiple sex scenes and the sort, so I'm not too surprised his work was a little rough around the edges (this is especially apparent with that old Soulcalibur parody game he did which has probably the most sex scenes out of any MNF game)
DarkNecros16

Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:08 am

MNFan wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
MNFan wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 pm
Honestly Demonroyal can make some pretty great animations and stuff, but yeah the games he did end up making were rather low quality compared to his non-MNF work. I'm wondering if it had to do with any possible time constraints at the time?
Could've been a quantity over quality thing then. He normally doesn't animate multiple sex scenes and the sort, so I'm not too surprised his work was a little rough around the edges (this is especially apparent with that old Soulcalibur parody game he did which has probably the most sex scenes out of any MNF game)
That's true, what happened to "Soul Calibur: Quest for Lust" and "Konan's defeat"?

I don't remember they broke the rules
They did it?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:28 pm

DarkNecros16 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:08 am
MNFan wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:

That's true, what happened to "Soul Calibur: Quest for Lust" and "Konan's defeat"?

I don't remember they broke the rules
They did it?
I can't recall by myself as well, probably we just released them for free on gamesofdesire.com