Update All Games To Mobile

LolaWolv20

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello to everyone reading this,

Anyone else wondering when all of the games will be available for mobile? I know I can’t be the only one asking for this. When will the previous games from before be ready for mobile? Or upgraded to where it’s not a flash version. Almost all of my favorites are previous games that are flash versions and can’t be played on mobile..
MNFan

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:30 pm

I can understand why they wouldn't do this because it'd be a monumental task to switch every flash game to html but I am a little surprised the mobibooby versions of some games haven't been repurposed for this reason, since those games work off html. Each day that goes by whenever I get a subscription and I can't play Super Princess Bitch drives me up a wall :lol:
Last edited by MNFan on Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:25 am

MNFan wrote:
I can understand why they wouldn't do this because it'd be a monumental task to switch every flash game to html but I am a little surprised the mobibooby versions of some games haven't been repurposed for this reason, since those games work off html. Each day thar goes by whenever I get a subscription and I can't play Super Princess Bitch drives me off a wall :lol:
I can speak only for myself and I strongly believe it will be a way much better for me to make new games rather then to rebuild old ones.
mugen64

Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
MNFan wrote:
I can understand why they wouldn't do this because it'd be a monumental task to switch every flash game to html but I am a little surprised the mobibooby versions of some games haven't been repurposed for this reason, since those games work off html. Each day thar goes by whenever I get a subscription and I can't play Super Princess Bitch drives me off a wall :lol:
I can speak only for myself and I strongly believe it will be a way much better for me to make new games rather then to rebuild old ones.
Understandable but you guys could at least bring back some of the popular
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:29 pm

mugen64 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:25 am
mnf_vadim wrote:
MNFan wrote:
Understandable but you guys could at least bring back some of the popular
We bring up some old game time to time.