Halloween Contest

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:08 pm

MeetAndFuckGames Halloween Contest
Greetings everyone.

The spooky time of the month is closing by and our team thought of creating another contest, just for Halloween.
Just like the last time, this will be the contest of your artistic creativity with the main theme being, of course, Halloween. Joining is easy, just follow us on twitter, draw your work and present it to us! You don’t have to join meetandfuckgames.com to participate in the contest.
Here are a few guidelines for pictures:
- Pick one of your original characters. Make sure they are not a parody. So you can take Juggs, Tilda, Cassie and so on. You CAN’T take Boobelma, Jessica Rub’em etc. It’s best to stick with our characters. You can also take male characters like Baka, if you want!
- Dress her up in the Halloween attire or put her in the Halloween situation (maybe trick-or-treating) or being together with a ghost.
- You can put your own original character with ours. So if you want to draw yourself with Natasha in a sexy Halloween costume, you totally can!
- Of course it has to be Halloween themed. Put a few pumpkins around if you can, remember, that these works will be featured on our website.

Once you have finished your drawing, you can post it on twitter (don’t forget to tag us) or on these forums or send it to – (email). We’ll collect all the drawings and our judges (who are our artists of course) will decide on a winner! Here are the prizes:
1st place will receive 250$ + month subscription to our website
2nd place will receive 150$ + month subscription to our website
3rd place will receive 100$ + month subscription to our website

We’ll be finishing gathering the drawings and starting judgment on 28th of October. So you have a month to finish up your naughty masterpiece. We’ll be announcing the results on the 30th.
Of course, just like the last time, if your work has won, it WILL be featured on our main website meetandfuckgames.com along with your twitter (or other details).
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask here or on twitter.
Good luck to all and we hope to see some really sexy Halloween pictures!
Happy spooking!
TheBraveD

Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:09 pm

Do the other rules of CCBill apply as well? Like no monsters or whatnot?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:04 am

If you add monsters to the image, please don't make sexual interactions with them or to avoid them at all.
crocdeloup

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:09 am

Hello, for this year's halloween I am offering you my special halloween version of a character to fall into oblivion from Meetandfuck Jennifer the beautiful lady in trouble.

I thought she would be fine at a costume party this yea r!

For those who do not know the beautiful jennifer I also put the original.

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/39/u4v7.jpg

https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/39/vpjk.jpg
Kaiju316

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:26 am

Here is my post even tho I put it up on the twitter page.
https://ibb.co/nPN1xsT
It's Mrs.Claus and a new post she made on social media on Halloween night with her new friend Jack
DarkNecros16

Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:03 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:08 pm
MeetAndFuckGames Halloween Contest
Greetings everyone.

The spooky time of the month is closing by and our team thought of creating another contest, just for Halloween.
Just like the last time, this will be the contest of your artistic creativity with the main theme being, of course, Halloween. Joining is easy, just follow us on twitter, draw your work and present it to us! You don’t have to join meetandfuckgames.com to participate in the contest.
Here are a few guidelines for pictures:
- Pick one of your original characters. Make sure they are not a parody. So you can take Juggs, Tilda, Cassie and so on. You CAN’T take Boobelma, Jessica Rub’em etc. It’s best to stick with our characters. You can also take male characters like Baka, if you want!
- Dress her up in the Halloween attire or put her in the Halloween situation (maybe trick-or-treating) or being together with a ghost.
- You can put your own original character with ours. So if you want to draw yourself with Natasha in a sexy Halloween costume, you totally can!
- Of course it has to be Halloween themed. Put a few pumpkins around if you can, remember, that these works will be featured on our website.

Once you have finished your drawing, you can post it on twitter (don’t forget to tag us) or on these forums or send it to – (email). We’ll collect all the drawings and our judges (who are our artists of course) will decide on a winner! Here are the prizes:
1st place will receive 250$ + month subscription to our website
2nd place will receive 150$ + month subscription to our website
3rd place will receive 100$ + month subscription to our website

We’ll be finishing gathering the drawings and starting judgment on 28th of October. So you have a month to finish up your naughty masterpiece. We’ll be announcing the results on the 30th.
Of course, just like the last time, if your work has won, it WILL be featured on our main website meetandfuckgames.com along with your twitter (or other details).
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask here or on twitter.
Good luck to all and we hope to see some really sexy Halloween pictures!
Happy spooking!
If we want to send it by E-Mail where we should send it?
mugen64

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:31 pm

halloween contest remember saying something like this for the poll but this works to
LAT

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:53 pm

37638859-6911-4C96-8DD8-3814CD38416E.jpeg
37638859-6911-4C96-8DD8-3814CD38416E.jpeg (221.88 KiB) Viewed 10886 times
Hello, here is my submission for the MnF Halloween contest.

My name on Twitter is : @TurcTurc85.

I wasn’t sure about what character we could take, so I made my own, her name is Maria, she’s a sexy devil.
glaciation96

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:18 am

Hi,

This is my submission. Made using MS Paint

Inspiration for outfit and original speedpaint by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgkR5XMFNC4

It's a MNF character, the Ninja Guardian from the Boobelma games!

She's dressed as a witch for halloween, battle f*cking for sweets by challenging the MNF metropolis! (basket looks empty)

She also has that bottle from Boobelma gets Spooked 7..

Thanks
Attachments
mnfHalloweenNinjaBF-min.png
mnfHalloweenNinjaBF-min.png (146.12 KiB) Viewed 9367 times
mugen64

Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:12 pm

how the halloween contest been going so far??? it seem least popular than the other contest