Christmas Ideas???

Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:22 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:09 am
mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:19 pm
Thank you for posting this idea!
So when are you going to start taking ideas for christmas games?

I already have two full scripts for Christmas but I want to know when can I upload them?
uh, dude. Vadim is already doing a Christmas game. He likely won't be making a second one this year. As for Kosmos, probably whenever he's done with the Super Whore Family Thanksgiving game, but given the limited time frame, he definitely can't do a game submission and voting round, as that takes a minimum of 2 weeks. Even now, Kosmos' time is limited if he wants to make a Christmas game by the end of the year or at least early January.
As for Serega, we have no idea if he'll make another game this year, and if he's making one now, then he's not telling us.
Anonymous Master

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:26 am

if you wanna do Christmas ideas, Kosmos is potentially the only viable candidate, and that's if he doesn't already have an idea for a Christmas game or doesn't wanna do "Harper's Christmas Mission 2".
Go ahead and post your scripts if you really want, but no guarantee Kosmos will do them (even my idea isn't guaranteed).
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 pm

Anonymous Master wrote:
if you wanna do Christmas ideas, Kosmos is potentially the only viable candidate, and that's if he doesn't already have an idea for a Christmas game or doesn't wanna do "Harper's Christmas Mission 2".
Go ahead and post your scripts if you really want, but no guarantee Kosmos will do them (even my idea isn't guaranteed).
I agree, if you have good xmas ideas for Kosmos, please publish them on forum.
DarkNecros16

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:12 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Anonymous Master wrote:
I agree, if you have good xmas ideas for Kosmos, please publish them on forum.
Ok, I'll post them tomorrow like I always do, I will post the full text here and I will add a link to a version in Google Drive where everyone can read it with some visual helps