Worried Stepmom Part 3

TheBraveD

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:00 pm

Characters:

Sara Edwards:
His appearance and clothes are the same as in the previous game

Harry Brooks:
https://images.app.goo.gl/8wpdTb8AzQv3kt7C6
(The guy in the first photo. He will be naked and a muscular body)

Maddie:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim
(Take the first photo for example. She will have a body with the same proportions as Sara, and will also have blonde hair. She will appear in the same scene as Harry and like him, Maddie will be naked)

Steve Harrison:
https://images.app.goo.gl/aUfnetF4Gwj1VaTNA

Michael Jacobs and Carl Jacobs:
(Both are the sons of the gym teacher who appeared in the first part, so their appearance could be similar to that of that character, although they will be younger. Carl is a few years older than Michael.
They will both have black skin and have an athletic body. They will both appear in the same scene.)

Roy Watson:
https://images.app.goo.gl/Du3iGhBwQLXVVzx38
(If you want, he will have a skinny body)

Script

(The game will begin with Sara standing on a sidewalk, with the list of the addresses of the boys who annoy her stepson in her hand)

(Throughout this scene she will be thinking)

Sara: (Thinking, with an embarrassed expression in his face): I still can't believe I fucked all those men. That was very bad, my husband should never find out because if he does it he will be very embarrassing for both of us.

(His expression would change to one with more determination)

Sara: (Thinking): But I must not feel sorry now, I do all this for my stepson Roger. If I have to fuck some old men to find out where those assholes who annoy him live to put them in their place, then I will.

(She starts reading the list)

Sara: (Thinking): Okay, I'll read their names again. The boys are named: Harry Brooks, Steve Harrison, Michael Jacobs, and Roy Watson. They are all 18 years old and in their fourth year of high school.

(For a moment his face would have a somewhat confused expression)

Sara: (Thinking): Are they 18 and in the fourth year of high school? Well, Roger is the same age and in his third year so I better not pay much attention to that.

(The expression on Sara's face returned to the same as before and she stopped reading the list)

Sara: (Thinking): Well, I know where all those fools live. Let's see what they have to tell me about their bad behavior.

(Now, as in the previous parts, a map will open showing in this time a neighborhood with the boys' houses. The player can choose who to see first in the order they want)

(Harry Brooks House)

Sara: Mr Harry Brooks?. I am Ms Sara Edwards. Listen young man, come out now. I want to talk to you.
Harry: (He will be inside your house when he says this dialogue): Come in, Ms Edwards. The door is open.

(In the next scene, Sara will enter the living room of the house)

Sara: Listen, Mr Brooks, I've come to talk about my stepson Roger and ...

(Sara covers her mouth with one of her hands, surprised)

Sara: Oh my god!

(Harry will be standing in the middle of the living room, naked, with Maddie kneeling at his feet, equally naked. If you want, she can have some cum in her mouth. They would both be smiling)

Harry: I'm sorry for this, Ms Edwards, but if you knew we were having visitors, my stepmother and I would have dressed appropriately.

(Sara would take her hand away from her mouth a little)

Sara: You ... you ... your stepmother?
Harry: Of course. No man could resist a woman like her.
Maddie: You're overreacting.
Harry: I'm not. Since I saw those tits and that ass come into the house I wanted to fuck them.
Sara: (With an annoyed expression): It's enough. I have not come to listen to her obscenities. I have come to talk about something else.
Harry: Oh yeah. You implied that you were Roger's stepmother, right?. How lucky is that little rat. He has a milf at home as hot as mine.
Maddie: Oh, Harry.
Sara: Shut the fuck up. I came here to tell you that I want you to stop bothering him at school. He doesn't deserve such a treatment like that.
Harry: If he doesn't defend himself, it's not my problem.
Maddie: C'mon, darling. This good woman has come here to let you leave her stepson alone. Do it for me. I know deep down you're good.
Harry: That I am someone good? Hmm, well, for you Maddie, I'll be good this time.
Maddie: Thanks, honey.
Harry: Ok, Sara. Maddie has convinced me to be good on this occasion. Do you want me to stop bothering Roger? Well, he's going to have to do me a favor. Take off your clothes.
Sara: You got to be fucking kidding me.
Harry: I'm not kidding, Sara. Take off your clothes and kneel next to Maddie. We are going to have fun together.
Maddie: Believe me, Ms Edwards. We will have a good time.
Sara: (Thinking with a resigned expression on his face): (Today is definitely not my day)

Sex Scene 1, Double Titfuck:
https://images.app.goo.gl/Hsio2g6gChvi3tQb7
(You can use the first gif of the link as an example)

Harry: Ok, ladies, we can start.
[Easy]
Harry: I have never experienced a double titfuck. It feels so damn good.
Maddie: I'm glad you're liking it, honey.
[Medium]
Maddie: You are very good at this, Sara.
Harry: Yeah, it shows that you have experience.
Sara: Shut up.
[Hard]
Harry: Ooohhh, yeess, keep it up, bitches.
[Cum]
Harry: I'm coming! I'm going to cover them both with my cum, whores!
Maddie: Yeah, i love your taste.
Sara: Oh shit!

(Both women would be covered with Harry's semen. After cum, they will say the following dialogues)

Harry: Nice work, sluts. Especially you, Sara. You did better than I expected. Maddie: You are a very skilled woman
Harry: Very skillful. Whatever, I promise I won't bother Roger again.
Sara: Thanks to both of you. For the moment, I'm out of here so you can continue with your affair. Goodbye.

(Steve Harrison House)

(Sara arrives and knocks on the door. After doing that, Steve will open the door to talk to her)

Steve: (He will have a carefree expression) Yes?
Sara: (With an angry expression) Are you Steve Harrison?
Steve: That's correct, ma'am. How can I help you?
Sara: Ok, listen. My name is Sara and I am Roger's stepmother. Do you remember that boy?
Steve: Oh yeah, the big Riger, that little weasel. I see that his mommy has come to defend him. That's funny.
Sara: Shut up idiot. I come to warn you to stop bothering my son or I will seriously talk to your parents about this issue.
Steve: You don't have to go to such extremes, Sara. Let's solve this between ourselves. I'll leave your stepson alone, but first, I'd like to spend some quality time with you.
Sara: Do you really dare to insinuate me?
Steve: Yep. If she doesn't do what I tell her, her dear Roger will continue to have a bad time.
Sara: Shit. Ok, I'll do what you want.
Steve: In that case, come in my house and let's get started, he he.

Sex Scene 2, Reverse Cowgirl:
https://images.app.goo.gl/dsug2bXB2ns5k15c9
(The scene will take place in Steve's room)

[Easy]
Steve: Damn, your ass is fine, babe.
Sara: (Thinking) Shit, his cock is too big.
[Medium]
Steve: Wooo! Keep it up, Sara!
Sara: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
[Hard]
Steve: I'm sure you enjoy this, don't you?
Sara: Fuck you!
[Cum]
Steve: Oh Yes! Take this.
Sara: Shiiit!
(After cum)
Steve: Well done, Sara. In gratitude, I will not bother Roger again. Aaahhh, this was fantastic, by the way.
Sara: Thank you. Anyway, I must go.
Steve: Take care.

(Michael Jacobs House)

(The two brothers will be outside their house. They will have a smiling and carefree expression)

Carl: You are very sexy, baby
Sara: Be more respectful when you talk to me, boy. Are you Michael?
Carl: No. This guy is Michael
Michael: What's up?
Sara: I am Roger's stepmother. He told me that you are one of the people who annoys him at school.
Michael: Hey, wait a minute. Are you Sara Edwards?
Sara: Yes, and I come to demand that you leave …
Michael: Bro, don't you remember dad told us about her sometimes?
Carl: Yes, he said you were one of his classmates in high school. Dad showed us pictures of you that were in her school yearbook. Let me tell you, Sara, that you got hotter than before.
Sara: Ah? Who is her father?
Michael: He's the gym teacher at my school. He also taught Carl, although he finished high school a few years ago.
Sara: (Thinking a little blushing): Damn,this was the last thing I needed.
Michael: I guess you came here to get me to stop bothering Roger, right?
Sara: (She will have the angry expression she was before): Yes.
Michael: Okay, I can do it, but first you'll have to do me and my brother a favor.
Sara: And what favor will it be?
Carl: Enter our house and you will know.
Sara: (With a resigned expression): I would have imagined it. They are the same as their father.

Sex Scene 3, Spit Roast:
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZvfaUtJ1tZo4g1Ur9
(Take the first photo as an example)

(Michael is fucking Sara from behind, while Carl gets the blowjob).

[Easy]
Michael: Damn, his woman is very tight
Carl: And suck it like a pro
Sara: Mmmmmffff!
[Medium]
Michael: Oh fuck, this feels so good
Carl: I'm sure she feels good too. Isn't that right, Sara?
Sara: Mmmmffff!
[Hard]
(No dialogue)
[Cum]
Michael: Yes, yes, yes!
Carl: Take our cum, bitch
Sara: Mmmmmmfffffff!
[After cum]
Carl: Damn, it felt great.
Michael: Great?. It felt amazing! Ok Sara, you won't have a problem with me from now on. Now get the hell out of here, before my parents come.

(Roy Watson's House)

(Roy is sitting near the door of his house. He will have a serious expression)

Sara: Hey boy, are you Roy Watson?
Roy: Yes, and you are Sara Edwards if I'm not mistaken.
Sara: Yeah, it's me, how do you know?
Roy: Sometimes I see her when she comes to school to discuss something about her stepson.
Sara: Yes, it's me. And I come to tell you...
Roy: Yeah, I know, he's coming here so I can stop bothering him while we're in class or something.
Sara: Yes, that's why I'm here.
Roy: Well, I'll stop doing it if you come into my house and have sex with me.
Sara: (She will have an angry expression): Are you crazy!? How can you ask me for something like that?
Roy: (He will have a slight smile): How not to do it?. You have an excellent body. I jerked off a lot thinking of you.
Sara: That's disgusting!
Roy: Maybe it is for you, but not for me. So decide now, will you let me fuck you or will you let your stepson have an impossible life at school?
Sara: Ah, damn it. Fuck you, Roy. Fine, let's go inside and get this over with.

Sex Scene 4, Butter Churner:
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZaVoS5QhCUo8YGKB9
(Choose the place in the house that seems best to you to do this scene)

[Easy]
Roy: I'm finally having sex!. And with a milf!
[Medium]
Sara: Wow, take it easy.
Roy: Shut up, bitch! I will take this as I want!
Sara: (Thinking) Shit!. This guy is crazy!
[Hard]
Roy: Yes, yes, yes!. YEEEESSSS!
Sara: Fuck!
[Cum]
Roy: Take this, you fucking busty slut!
Sara: Daaamn!
[After cum]
Roy: Oh shit, Santa Edwards. That was amazing! I promise you that I will not bother with your stepson again.
Sara: Fine, thanks. Well, I must go now.
Roy: In that case, goodbye.

(After all the sex scenes have been completed, Sara will be on the same sidewalk she was on at the beginning of the game. It would already be sunset.)

Sara: (Thinking): I can't believe that teachers like high school students fucked me in just one day. Well, at least I didn't have such a bad time... Wait, what the hell did I just say?. Argh, whatever. I'd better go home and tell Roger that everything will be fine from now on.

(The end)
Marabunta

Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:07 am

I liked the script. Well done👍🏻
lochocolot

Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:19 am

That's a perfect script . I hope it will be make as a game .
toxatyt

Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:37 pm

I want to play this game and watch the series, where can I do it?