Why not move to Subscribestar?

jeger696

Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:39 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:26 pm
Visual content restristions and rules are imposed by US and International law. Everyone should obey those rules if they want to work in this field legally. Even if at the current moment Subscribestar turns blind eye on content monitoring they won't be able to do it for too long and all this content gonna be removed from their platform, just as it was with Patreon and many others. We here in MNF prefer to play by the rules so we can stay in business for many years to come.
Please point me to the laws you're talking about. It just doesn't exist. There is not a single law in the US that forbids the depiction of these. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

The content was removed from Patreon because payment processors thought it hurts there brand and didn't want to be associated with it.
Not a single law was involved in that. It's just a business decision they made.

Idk how Subscribestar did it but they seem to have found a payment processor that's not causing problems.

Please just stop making excuses with no basis in reality. If you don't want to make that kind of content and are therefore fine with the restrictions imposed on you by CCbill just say it.
Michyys

Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Ye, I agree! It would be awesome if these idiotic restrictions could be lifted.
Last edited by Michyys on Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conser1

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Well, there's also fanbox. They dgaf since they're Japan based. Especially incest, bestiality, elves, etc.
Anonymous Master

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:20 pm

even if there are no pre-existing rules in certain other billing services, that doesn't mean it can't change in the future. Besides, some of these fetishes are legit minorities in terms of broad appeal (like beastiality and futa and tentacles), which was why they were sparingly done even BEFORE they became legit banned by billing services, so it's not like the game-makers had much incentive to make games involving said themes in the first place.
The 3 main rules the game-makers and most billing services are: no non-humans (unless they're practically identical to humans like elves or humanoid aliens like Kryptonians), no rape, and no biological incest (step-family is okay). Everything else is largely fair game.
jeger696

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:35 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
even if there are no pre-existing rules in certain other billing services, that doesn't mean it can't change in the future. Besides, some of these fetishes are legit minorities in terms of broad appeal (like beastiality and futa and tentacles), which was why they were sparingly done even BEFORE they became legit banned by billing services, so it's not like the game-makers had much incentive to make games involving said themes in the first place.
The 3 main rules the game-makers and most billing services are: no non-humans (unless they're practically identical to humans like elves or humanoid aliens like Kryptonians), no rape, and no biological incest (step-family is okay). Everything else is largely fair game.
Probably, but It doesn't hurt trying. Worst case scenario they have to revert to the same system.

Tbh I just want a clear answer. They keep acting like their hands are tied but they are not. There are options.
It currently seems like they simply don't want to do that kind of content any more and CCbill is just a convenient excuse.

It's completely fine if they simply don't want to make that kind of content any more. I just hate the dishonesty of acting like there are no other options.
xXGottSteinXx

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:42 am

Anonymous Master wrote:

I greatly disagree on your comment of lacking broad appeal. There are a good many older (and not even THAT older) MnF games that involve direct blood incest, monsters, beast folk, rape, animal genitalia, both real and fake animals, you name it. Hell, the entire Tilda premise was her getting absolutely FUCKED by demons and included themes of nonconsent and enslavement, one of which being a centaur with a horsecock who's top half was out of frame for all of the sex scenes, so for the entirety of it looked like she was getting her guts rearranged by a straight horse. Officer Juggs very recently had a rapey encounter with a werelion as well. Personally, women with huge tits getting slammed by monsters, both with or against their will, and other types of beasts are what attracted me to MnF in the first place and kept me a fan for many, many years but making everything consensual with human dudes is, quite frankly trite and really making me lose interest in keeping coming back or wanting to support financially.

Getting away from these themes and citing limitations with the current payment company or unspecified laws as a reason for not doing those types of things anymore doesn't sit right with me especially when there are multiple other options that allow creators to do much worse things, as others in this thread have said. I feel like there's more we're not being told and I don't like being kept in the dark. If they just want to stop doing those sorts of things, fine, but then just come out and say that. But coming from someone who's been following the MnF crew for a long time now, I find that VERY hard to believe.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:37 am

We did not make it up about mastercard/visa rules. If we are being lazy/unwanted to make this content why would we remove many of our games already existed games? We would just clearly say to you like "guys we don't like it at all, so please no forbidden themes ideas next time".

Here is the part of our previous conversation with CCBILL risk department regarding one of the games:

"The violations that we're bringing to your attention are violations based on the rules written by the card associations themselves (i.e Visa, MasterCard, etc.), and are being enforced by processing banks. The card associations have a very strict policy when it comes to violating any of their rules, and could lead to account termination. So there is a tremendous risk of losing Visa/MasterCard processing if violations are found on a site and not corrected. We have seen this happen in the past, and we would like to work with you on giving you guidance on cleaning up your site.

While we understand the scenario you are proposing on your latest email, please note that the card associations does not see it this way. They will flag any content that depicts hypnosis, or any other items/violations we've previously mentioned (i.e. incest, bestiality, drunk content, weapons, rape, blood, etc.), regardless of what your disclaimer says. Even if you have actors/characters agreeing to being hypnotized and performing sexual acts while under hypnosis prior to being under the influence, and even if it was disclosed and obvious that the act is staged/fake, regardless if you have an agreement or disclaimer saying that this is not real, in the eyes of the card associations, these acts are non-consensual and will still be flagged for removal.

With that being said, to answer your question, any content that depicts any violations based on the card association rules will need to be removed. Unfortunately, changing the game but still having hypnosis (or any other prohibited content) would still be an issue, and placing a disclaimer will not be a solution.

We hope you understand our position on this matter.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions about this."

As Serega said before, it is just a matter of the time when one or another payment system will be forced by banks/card systems to clear their clients content and they just will ask us to remove all the games (if we start making forbidden themed games) that we made during many years, we will just die.

PS: Here is the Visa rules where you can search for "incest" for example : https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/ ... public.pdf

Good luck Subscribestar with their content providers. We prefer to have more certain future for our baby meetandfuckgames who turns 13 next year.
mugen64

Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:50 am

i see both sides on this so ill just say what i said a while back on the subject and add some new ideas as well

1.why not put the Forbidden games on Game of Desire for like halloween or a special event type thing
or
2. just send those type of game thought email so that way no can get in trouble
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:00 pm

mugen64 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:50 am
i see both sides on this so ill just say what i said a while back on the subject and add some new ideas as well

1.why not put the Forbidden games on Game of Desire for like halloween or a special event type thing
or
2. just send those type of game thought email so that way no can get in trouble
We already released some of the games on gamesofdesire indeed.
xXGottSteinXx

Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:12 pm

With all due respect, I feel as though that "matter of time" with another billing provider is a moot point when CCBill is imposing those restrictions right now. That matter of time could be years down the road, perhaps even longer, in which time you'll have full creative freedom to do nearly everything and put it out into the web.

Are y'all like in a locked-down contract with CCBill or something? Say there was a perfect billing provider, how quickly or difficult would it be to switch over?