Are Aliens/Monsters Back on the Menu?

ronlongschlong

Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:36 am

I recently played Officer Juggs: Space XXX and noticed that a sequel was in production, as well as a follow up to Close Encounters.

I know MNF has stated they're not really able to do unconventional partners anymore. Is that not the case anymore, or are the characters in these titles human enough to not be a problem?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:56 pm

No, we still closely follow the payment system rules. There will be no sex interactions between humans and non-humans. The rules doesn't say that we can't add monsters/aliens into the games. More over, the aliens are humanoids in Serega's game.
serega_mnf

Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:05 am

Vadim is right. Aliens from Officer Juggs Space XXX and humans from Earth are the same biological species but from different planets.
vadim77

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:38 am

Please Serega make a preview pic Officer Juggs: SpaceXXX 2😋
jeger696

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:56 am

ronlongschlong wrote:
I recently played Officer Juggs: Space XXX and noticed that a sequel was in production, as well as a follow up to Close Encounters.

I know MNF has stated they're not really able to do unconventional partners anymore. Is that not the case anymore, or are the characters in these titles human enough to not be a problem?
They could if they switched payments to Subscribestar for example. Like every other creator that got censored by payment companies did, but they are spineless and don't seem to even consider it.
DarkNecros16

Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:43 pm

ronlongschlong wrote:

Hey bro, I'm the one who wrote the script for the sequel of Close Encounters, and according to the rules the alien isn't involved explicitly in the sex scenes, so it's still valid
Last edited by DarkNecros16 on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MNFan

Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:27 am

jeger696 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:56 am
ronlongschlong wrote:

They could if they switched payments to Subscribestar for example. Like every other creator that got censored by payment companies did, but they are spineless and don't seem to even consider it.
I’m not sure if a service like patreon or subscribestar would really work here given how the site is set up, however I AM curious if there’s any other payment services they could look into, because yeah the amount of restrictions ccbill provides is absolutely absurd, and even things we’ve been told were fine are then suddenly not fine literally a moment after a game’s release lmao