Wild Fuckers (game idea)

TheBraveD

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:46 pm

[This game is set in the Old West]

Characters:

Fred Kelly: (Face and hair):
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

(Body of Fred): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothes of Fred: (First set of clothes, which he will only wear in the first scene in which he appears): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

(Second set of clothes, which he will wear for the rest of the game): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Shitawa: (Its appearance is the same as in the image, although I would like that in its abdomen and in its arms and legs they have a little more muscles): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Alternative clothing: (If the artist wants, he can make Shitawa have a clothes like this): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Magenta Davies: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothing of Magenta: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Lian Chung: (Her boobs are small but her ass is big):
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWLbYpLhDQe ... MyMTA2M2Y=

(Lian's clothes can be the same as the one in the photo, or if you want, you can also use this one):

Tara Starr: (She's smaller than Fred, but she makes up for it with big tits and a big ass.)

Clothing of Tara: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

A reference image for the appearance of the bandits belonging to "Los Oscuros" gang. His clothes are black:

Alejandra Suarez: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5KUT6Hjmz ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Body: (She has a curvy body. Although her boobs and her ass are big, they are a little smaller than Fernanda's.): https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYQRGkncxQ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Clothing of Alejandra: (Unlike the picture, she will not be wearing makeup): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fernanda Flores: (Like Alejandra, she has a curvy body, although Fernanda's tits and ass are bigger.): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothing of Fernanda:(The reference image is the woman with a dress without a hat. The dress in the game will be the same, with the difference that it will be totally black): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Script:

(The game starts at Fred's farm, who is looking at the poor harvest of vegetables he has had, which will be dry)

Introduction: (The game starts at Fred's farm, he will be dressed in his first set of clothes. As he looks at his bad harvest, a text will appear which will explain who he is and why he is in this situation. The text is as follows):
This guy's name is Fred Kelly. In the past he was a thief who was part of a gang of outlaws, who unfortunately were arrested until only Fred was left, who had no choice but to start using his house on the outskirts of the city as a farm to earn money. However, due to his inexperience as a farmer, his crops failed and dried up. For this reason, Fred is losing money and he must do something fast to improve his financial problems or he will be broke.

Fred: (Angry): What a shit life!. Things were going so well for me that it was obvious they were going to get worse until they became a first class disaster. Damn!. I could try going to rob a few in town for some money, but even doing that I doubt I'd get much money out of it. The only thing that occurs to me is to go to the Colnay Forest to try to hunt some animal. I hope to have luck doing it.

[After this introductory cutscene, a map will open showing Fred's farm, the town, a forest called Colnay, and a mountain called Delani. The player can press on these locations to go there. The player should to go to Colnay Forest]

Colnay Forest: (As of this moment, Fred will be wearing his second set of clothes)

(Fred will be with his hunting rifle in his hands and with his revolver holstered on his waist)

Fred: (Thinking): Well, I'm already here. Damn, it's been a long time since I came to this forest; it seems that there are more trees than before. However, I have to be careful not to scare away the animals in the area. It's time to go through this and see if I catch any deer to sell at the market.

(The screen will go to a black background and the following text will appear "Two hours later". Then we will see Fred walking through the forest)

Fred: (Thinking, with a annoyed expression): Shit, in all this time I haven't seen a single animal, I haven't even found a trace of one. Years ago this place was full of wildlife, and now there's nothing?. What's happening?. Did people hunt them to extinction or what?. If I don't find anything, I'll have no choice but to sell the farm for a miserable amount of money that won't even be enough to rent a hotel room. Damn, I'm screwed. [(At that moment Fred will stop and his expression will change to one of surprise.)] Hey?. What is that thing on the ground?.

(A hole is now shown a large hole dug in the ground. Fred will be next to him, looking at him)

Fred: (Thinking): What the hell?. A hole?. How weird. Looks like someone looking for something around here.

(At that moment you will hear the sound of some bushes or some footsteps near him)

Fred: (He will look in the direction of the sound): What?. Hey!. Who's there?.

(Shitawa will appear in front of Fred, with a spear in his hand.)

Shitawa: Hello, stranger.
Fred: (Surprised and scared, he points his rifle at Shitawa): Oh shit!. An indian!. What do you want! Who are you!. What are you doing here?!.
Shitawa: Sir, I recommend that you lower your weapon if you don't want to suffer the consequences.
Fred: Of course not!. You can try to attack me with that spear.
Shitawa: Sir, I swear I'm not going to hurt you if you put the gun down. I don't want there to be unnecessary violence in this forest
Fred: (He stops pointing his rifle at Shitawa and has a calmer expression on his face): Fuck, okay, okay. I'll do what you say.
Shitawa: I'm glad you made the wisest decision. Answering the questions you asked me before, my name is Shitawa and II belong to the Nolqi tribe. We live in areas surrounding this forest. In my tribe I am a respected warrior and I am also considered an expert hunter.
Fred: Hi, Shitawa. My name is Fred Kelly. You said you're a huntress, huh?. What a coincidence. I have also come to this forest to hunt, although so far I have not been able to find any animals here.
Shitawa: You won't find them.
Fred: Why not?.
Shitawa: A few days ago, some men who appeared to be asian came to this forest. They were here for a few days touring the area, and I watched them all that time to see what they were looking for. Then they stopped here and started digging until they made the hole there. From this hole they removed what appeared to be about 10 gold bars.
Fred: 10 gold bars!?. Holy shit!. It's a fortune!.
Shitawa: I imagine so, but Asians won't fully enjoy it.
Fred: What do you mean?.
Shitawa: They had managed to dig up 5 gold bars when a group of bandits came and attacked them. The asians fled with half the loot, while those bandits took and took the other half. Due to the noise they caused, the animals dispersed and are still hiding somewhere.
Fred: Wow, those asians you're talking about were unlucky.(Thinking) 10 gold bars. That would surely serve so that I do not have to worry about money for the rest of my life or at least I'll earn enough money to spend a good time without worrying about him. Fuck it! I don't care who these people are, I'll take their gold and keep it for myself. (Speaking). Do you have any idea where they escaped to?.
Shitawa: The bandits escaped to some unknown place, but I saw the Asians fleeing towards the city. Maybe they're still there. Why do you ask?.
Fred: Just curious, that's all. Well, for now I have to go home to rest. Goodbye. (Thinking) I must go to Magenta's bar, she knows about all the happenings in the city. Surely you know something about these people.
Shitawa: Wait a minute.
Fred: Hey?. Why?. What happens now?.
Shitawa: As before you threatened me with your rifle, now you must pay the consequences, although be calm, it will be something minor.
Fred: What!?. You told me everything would be alright if I put my gun down.
Shitawa: So it was. If you had shot me, I would have attacked you with my spear. I am very fast when using it.
Fred: Oh shit!. And what are you supposed to do to me?.
Shitawa: Since you only threatened me, I won't do anything to you. To earn my forgiveness you must hunt 10 rabbits for me. That's the law in my tribe, but…
Fred: But what?
Shitawa: With you I will make an exception. You see, in my tribe there are very few men who deserve to touch me, which is why there are very few men I fuck with, although almost all of them have a partner.
Fred: Do you have sex with married men or something?.
Shitawa: Yes. Why not?.Besides, those women would never dare to say anything against me. She doesn't have the courage or the strength to face me.
Fred: Oh…
Shitawa: The thing is, I think you're worthy to put your dick in my pussy.

Fred: W-what? Really?

Shitawa: Yes, you're hot as hell, like people like you say.
Fred: I don't know.

Shitawa: Why not? Do you think someone criticizes you for having sex with someone like me? In my tribe I might be criticized for fucking someone like you, but there is no one here who can see us.
Fred: Well, it is true. Did you know?. If having sex with a woman like you is my punishment, then I will bravely "suffer" it.
Shitawa: Good to hear that from you. Let's get started, Mr. Kelly.

Sex Scene 1: Missionary (During this scene, Fred will be sucking on one of Shitawa's nipples.)

[Easy]
Shitawa: Ohhh yeees. Your cock is so big.
Fred: (Thinking): Hell yeah!. His pussy is very wet, and his breasts taste very good.

[Medium] (At this point, Shitawa will start lactate from the breast that Fred is sucking on.)
Fred: (Thinking) Oh crap. Is this-is this milk?
Shitawa: Oh!. This feels so good!.

[Hard]
Shitawa: Yes. Put your dick up to my uterus. Drink all my milk.
Fred: (Thinking) This is amazing!.

[Cum]
Fred: I can not believe it! I'm going to cum in the pussy of this Indian warrior slut!
Shitawa: Pour all your seed in my stomach, Fred!.

[After Cum]: (Fred will stop sucking Shitawa's titties and look into her eyes. Shitawa's tit will still expel milk.)
Fred: Fuck, babe. That was great.
Shitawa: I say the same. I would like to spend a little more time with you, although now I have to return to my tribe. If one day you come back here, the animals will surely have returned and we can hunt together, and we can also have fun again.
Fred: It will be a pleasure to see each other again, Shitawa. Bye now.

(The map will reappear and now open a location to go in town, Magenta's bar. Once there, Fred will meet the woman. By the way, Fred will have his rifle on his back.)

Magenta: Fred Kelly. How are you, honey? I haven't seen you around here for a long time.
Fred: Things are not exactly going well with my farm, Magenta, which is why I haven't been able to come here, but I hope things will change soon.
Magenta: Yes I understand. Despite all the difficulties that come your way, I'm sure things will go better for you. Anyway, what brings you here?. Do you want some beer, whiskey, rum?. If you don't have money, I'll pour you a drink anyway and you don't have to pay.
Fred: Thanks, Magenta, but I'm not here for the drinks. I come looking for information. I was told that in the Colnay Forest there was a fight between a gang of criminals and some Asian men. Do you know anything about it?.
Magenta: Actually yes. A small group of chinese explorers, led by a man named Huang Chung, came here a few hours ago and, over drinks, started talking about how they found gold in the Colnay Forest. However, they said that a gang of mexican bandits stole half of their loot.
Fred: How do you know that the bandits are mexican?
Magenta: Because two days ago the members of the bandits came here to drink and, once they were drunk, they started talking about how they didn't steal part of the gold from the chinese. The gang is called "Los Oscuros", and is commanded by a woman named Fernanda Flores and her right hand, Alejandra Suárez.
Fred: Hmm, I understand.
Magenta: Are you going to steal the gold?
Fred: Ssshhh, don't talk so loud.
Magenta: Haha, old Fred is up to his old tricks again. If you happen to have all that gold and manage to sell it in the future, make sure you come to my bar more often. Knowing you, you'll drink so much you'll make me a millionaire.
Fred: I'm sure of that. Well, I must go get that gold. Do you know where the chinese and the mexicans are?.vI have to go get them fast before they get away.
Magenta: Hey, hey, stop right there, cowboy. You know that this kind of information is not free. If you want the rest of the information, you will have to pay me, and you know how.
Fred: You're never going to change in that sense, eh?.
Magenta: As long as there are guys with a dick like yours, no, I won't change my payment method. Follow me darling. Today I have served many drinks, now it's time for you to serve me.

Sex Scene 2: Blowjob

Magenta: I'm so thirsty, tiger, so get ready.
Fred: I'm always ready, baby, remember that.

[Easy]
Fred: Damn, Magenta, you haven't lost your skills.

[Medium]
Fred: Oh shit!. Maybe he wasn't so ready for this!. You have improved a lot!.

[Hard]
Fred: Fuck!. I won't last much longer!

[Cum]
Fred: Alright!. Prepare to swallow all my cum, bitch!.

[After Cum] (Magenta will have swallowed the cum and her mouth will be covered in that cum)
Magenta: Bitch?. Really?.
Fred: I'm sorry. It was the emotion of the moment.
Magenta: Well, anyway, I like men to be rough from time to time. Now listen well. Do you remember that the chinese were here a few hours ago?. Well, it turns out that after drinking they headed to a brothel on the other side of town, so they'll be there for a while. They are staying at the Lompok Hotel, so you can go there and sneak into Huang's room to steal the gold. I'm sure it's hiding there. He is staying in room 33.
Fred: Perfect. I know how to force a door. I'll get in with no problem. Where are Los Oscuros?.
Magenta: They were last seen heading for Delani Mountain. Some people say that his lair is a large cave located there.
Fred: Do you know how many bandits are in the gang?.
Magenta: I don't know exactly, but there must be quite a few.
Fred: Shit. I have bullets, but now that I think about it, it's not enough to finish them off.
Magenta: In that case, you should go see Tara Starr, she is an arms dealer who will surely have all the ammo you need. She sells her wares in an abandoned house, although I don't know how you will do it if you don't have much money.
Fred: Tara Starr?. That woman was part of my old gang. I thought she was in jail or something. Don't worry anyway, I'll find a way to pay him.
Magenta: In that case I'm sure it will be a nice reunion between you two. By the way, I recommend you go for the gold first. The chinese may return sooner than expected.
Fred: You're right. I will go to the Lompok Hotel immediately. See you later, Magenta.
Magenta: Good luck, man. When you sell the gold and make money make sure you come here to celebrate.

(After finishing the sexual scene with Magenta, the map will open and we will see that now we can go to the Lompok hotel. Once we select it, Fred will appear in Huang Chung's room.)

Fred: (Thinking): Uff, luckily there was no one guarding the hallway while I forced the door to this room. If someone had seen me, everything would have been ruined. Well, I don't have to worry about that, I just have to look for the gold. Where to be?.

(Fred will look at the closet in the room)

Fred: (Thinking): Hmm, would it be in that closet?. I guess there's only one way to find out.

(Upon opening the closet, there will be an open bag with 5 gold bars. From here, Fred will talk to himself out of excitement)

Fred: Holy shit!. Is here!. Is here!. It's the gold!. Perfect!.

(After saying that, Fred would have the closed bag hanging from his back)

Fred: Ok, now I have to get out of here before someone discovers me.

(At that moment, the door of the room will be heard opening and Lian Chung enters the scene.)

Lian: Honey, are you back?. Where did you go?.

(Lian and Fred's expression will change to a surprised one.)

Lian: Oh shit! Who are you!?.
Fred: Eeehhh, I can... I can explain it.
Lian: Are you stealing my husband's treasure?.
Fred: Are you Huang Chung's wife?.
Lian: (Angry): Of course, silly. I am Lian, and I will not let you take him away. And how do you know my husband's name?.
Fred: (with a calmer expression): That doesn't matter now, and for your information, this gold is in American territory, so it's fair that an American owns it.
Lian: That gold had been buried in that forest for years, idiot!. Whoever finds it keeps it, and my husband found it, so you can't take it with you!.
Fred: Oh please. If your husband cared about this gold, he would have gone to his country immediately to store it there.
Lian: That was his plan, but some dirty thieves like you stole his gold, so he decided to stay here longer to try to locate them and recover what is his.
Fred: And do you think he's going to find them fucking girls all day in a brothel?.
Lian: What!?. Huang wouldn't do something like that to me.
Fred: So you think?. Well, go look for him and see if he's not doing what I told you.
Lian: You're telling the truth?.
Fred: Yeah. A trusted person told me that he has been there for a few hours. Most likely, the previous days he had also gone to the brothel.
Lian: (More angry than before): Fuck, fuck, fuck!. That son of a bitch!. He swore to me that he was going to stop cheating on me with whores, but now, even in this country, he keeps doing it!.
Fred: Damn!. That hurts!.
Lian: That stupid thinks I'm an idiot, but I'll show him that I can do the same too!. You!. Take off your clothes and start fucking me!.
Fred: What!?.
Lian: Do what I say!. Haung has had too much fun, it's time for me to have fun too. If you fuck me properly, I'll let you take the gold. I want to see that asshole's face when he sees that it's gone.
Fred: Oh baby, if you put it that way then I can't say no.

Sex Scene 3: The Mermaid (Yeah, the name of this sexual pose is called that way)

[Easy]
Lian: Oh fuck!. I can't believe it! Your cock is bigger than I thought.
Fred: You shouldn't have underestimated my sexual power, woman.

[Medium]
Lian: Shit!. You're putting your dick in me too deep!.
Fred: Just wait. I'm going to put it even deeper.

[Hard]
Lian: Ohh… This… is… so fucking good .
Fred: Yeah! Take this, you dirty whore!.

[Cum]
Fred: Okay!. Get ready, Lian, unfaithful woman, because I'm going to fill you up.
Lian: Yes... Do it... Please.

[After Cum]
Fred: Ahhh. That was great!. But now I must go before your husband returns. And you should go too, or else Huang will send you to that brothel to prostitute yourself for letting me take the gold. Goodbye.

(After this, the map will open and a new location called "Abandoned House" will appear. Once selected, Tara Starr will appear on the scene with several boxes behind her, in which she keeps the guns and bullets that she sells.)

Fred: Tara!. How have you been?. I haven't heard from you in a long time.
Tara: I hadn't heard from you in a long time either, and the truth is that it wasn't something that worried me. You were always an annoying person, Fred.
Fred: Oh come on, Tara, don't be like that. I'm excited to see you. Have you heard from our old partners?.
Tara: Almost all have passed on to a better life, and those who are still alive are in jail. They also locked me up in one, but after a short time I managed to escape and start my arms sales business. And, what are you doing now?.
Fred: I am a farmer.
Tara: A farmer?. You?. Ha!. It is hard to believe it. I'm sure you're horrible being one.
Fred: Well, lately things are not going well for me, but soon I will improve.
Tara: Yes, yes, if you say so. Anyway, are you coming to buy weapons?.
Fred: Actually, I'm here to buy some bullets. I have to go take down some guys who have something I need.
Tara: Hmm, I see you're still looking to get into trouble. If there are many people, you will need many bullets. I assume you have to pay me.
Fred: For be honest, no. I'm a little short on cash. I was hoping you could give me free ammo.
Tara: Did you become an idiot for being on that farm, Kelly?. I'm not giving you anything for free.
Fred: Come on, Tara. Do it for old times.
Tara: I'm sure if I give you the ammo then you'll tell someone else and then all the idiots who come here will think that with a little haggling they'll get everything for free. I'm not going to risk it.
Fred: You know I'm good at keeping secrets. You don't remember when you sneaked into my tent at night without your boyfriend knowing.
Tara: (Blushing) F-fuck you, Fred. That was only a few times.
Fred: And there were a few times that you enjoyed yourself a lot. Don't you want to do it again?.
Tara: …
Fred: I'll take your silence as a yes. Get your boobs ready, baby. It's time for them to get to work.

Sex Scene 4, Titjob: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fred: I can tell from the look on your face that you missed this.
Tara: Go to hell.

[Easy]
Fred: Fuck, babe. Your boobs got softer?.
Fred: Haha, you're still one for not talking much during sex?. It doesn't matter, I like you better that way.

[Medium]
Fred: Yes!. Keep doing it just that way.

[Hard]
Fred: Damn, Tara!. If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum on your pretty face!.

[Cum]
Fred: Ha!. With what do you want, right? I knew that deep down you were still a slut. Now I'm going to cum!.

[After Cum] (Tara's face will be covered in semen)
Fred: Ah! It is a pleasant surprise to see that your hunger for my cock is still intact. Well, can I take the ammo you need?.
Tara: Yes, baby. Take whatever you want.
Fred: Ok, ok. Thanks, Tara.
Tara: Will you see me again?
Fred: Of course! Maybe later, some other time. Well, I'll take what I need. I must go to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Tara: Okay. Take care.

(The map will open and a new location called "Mountain Delani". Once this location is selected, Fred will appear at the entrance of a cave. Beside her would be a few horses.)

Fred: (Thinking): Horses?. Here?. Hmm, this is suspicious. I'm sure "Los Oscuros" are in that cave. I must enter carefully and be prepared.

(Now Fred will be walking in the cave, keeping silent.)

Fred: (Thinking): Damn, this cave is big. I hope I don't get lost and that "Los Oscuros" aren't too far away.

(As he walks, an off-screen voice yells at Fred.)

???: Hey, stupid, you're not being very quiet. Since you entered the cave we have been hearing you coming.
Fred: Oh shit!.

(After that dialogue, Alejandra will appear pointing at Fred with a shotgun, escorted by 2, 3 or 4 members of "Los Oscuros" who uses rifles and revolvers. Fred will also point his rifle at them.)

Alejandra: "Oh shit" would be what I would have said if I were you. Being targeted by several is not very pleasant.
Bandit 1: What are we going to do, Alejandra?.
Bandit 2: I suggest we finish him off right now.
Fred: Wait. Are you Alejandra, one of the leaders of Los Oscuros?. Where is your friend, Fernanda?.
Alejandra: So you know my name and my gang?. Wow, we must be famous. Fernanda left a while ago, but she will surely be back soon. For now, she left me in charge of the band.
Fred: In that case, you are in charge of taking care of the gold that was stolen from the Chinese, right?.
Alejandra: How the hell do you know about that?.
Fred: It seems that some of your partners talk more when they get drunk.
Alejandra: Putos idiotas!. Me and Fernanda told you not to talk about gold to anyone.
Bandits 1: Oh mierda!. We are sorry. It was not our intention.
Alejandra: (Looking at the bandit.): You'll be sorry later when I beat you up for your stupidity. (Looking at Fred.) Well, since you know our location and the theft of the gold, I'm afraid I must shoot you. It's a shame because you're so handsome, but I have no choice.
Fred: (Thinking): Shit, this bitch is crazy! And these men seem willing to follow his orders without question. I must react quickly. (Speaking.) Well, if things are going to be like this…

(Below there are two possible options. One is to start a minigame where Fred must shoot at least 15 Oscuros gang member in order to successfully complete the minigame. The other option that the artist of this game can take is that, instead of the gunfight, the screen will go black and a text will appear that says "A few minutes after an intense firefight". That way they can save themselves the trouble of making the minigame. Regardless of which option they choose, when the firefight ends, Fred and Alejandra will be targeting each other.)

Alejandra: I have to admit, gringo, you have a good aim.
Fred: Yes, well, I have experience. And my name is Fred Kelly.
Alejandra: Stay with your experience, Fred, I stay with my speed when shooting.

(Alejandra presses the trigger 3 times to shoot Fred, but she is out of bullets. After this Alejandra stopped pointing at Fred and looked at the gun, confused and surprised.)

Alejandra: What!?. Seriously, don't have more bullets?. What bad luck I have, mierda.
Fred: That happens to you for underestimating the experience you can have when fighting. Looks like you don't even know how to count the bullets in your gun.
Alejandra: Of course I know how to do it! It's just that I didn't think you were going to be that hard to beat and I didn't bother equipping myself well enough. Ahh, but that doesn't matter now.

(Alejandra will throw the gun on the ground, and will stand there looking at Fred)

Alejandra: OK, you win. You can shoot me now if you want.
Fred: …
Alejandra: What are you waiting for?. I don't have all day.

(Fred stops pointing at Alejandra.)
Fred: Nah, I have a better idea what to do with you.
Alejandra: Oh, and what is it about?.
Fred: I give you two options. One of them is that we stay here waiting for Fernanda to come back and catch her. So I'll hand you both over to the police. There's sure to be a nice reward for you two. Oh, and I'll keep the gold, of course.
Alejandra: Really?. I don't want you to take me to the police and put me in a dirty cell. And believe me, Fernanda will not be easy to defeat.
Fred: I thought you would say something like that. In that case you can choose option two. You have sex with me right here. I will leave you and your friend free and in peace if you accept, but the gold will be mine.
Alejandra: And what makes you think that I want to fuck with you?.
Fred: A few minutes ago you said that I was handsome, so I figured you wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Alejandra: Did I really say that?. Damn, I need to stop saying things out loud.
Fred: Well, what do you say, Alejandra?. Do you think it's a good deal?.
Alejandra: (Thinking): This guy is hot as hell, I must admit, and I would love to fuck him anytime, but I must not let him take the gold. Oh, I have an idea!. (Speaking): Okay, Fred, sounds like a good deal to me. But I hope your "little friend" is big enough to please me. (Thinking): This way there will be time for Fernanda to get here and help me, and by the way I'll have a good time. I haven't had a man this sexy in a long time.

(Fred's cock suddenly appears between his pants, causing Alejandra to be surprised.)

Fred: Is this guy big enough for you, woman?.
Alejandra: Santa Madre de Dios!
Fred: That's what I wanted to hear, haha. Take off your clothes and let the action begin.

Sex Scene 5, 69 https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

(Because Fred and Alejandra are pleasuring each other with their mouths, there will be no dialogue. After the scene, Alejandra will be lying on the floor, totally ecstatic from having sex with Fred.)

Alejandra: Dios… Mierda. Eso fue genial.
Fred: Of course. All women like my cock. And your pussy tastes good, by the way. Anyway, where are the gold bars?.

(Alejandra points in the direction of the chest where the gold is kept. Her arm will tremble due to how excited she is.)

Alejandra: They are... there... Between... in the chest…

(In the next scene Fred will have two gold bars in his hands. The other 3 will be in the chest, next to him. Fred will be smiling and he will stiil be naked.)

Fred: Fuck yeah! Finally all the gold is mine! Now I can go back to my farm knowing that I never have to worry about money again!.

(An off-screen voice speaks to Fred.)

???: I wouldn't celebrate so fast if I were you.

(Fred will look in the direction of the voice, confused.)

Fred: Ah? Who said that?.

(Fernanda appears on the scene. She will be pointing at Fred with two revolvers, one in each hand.)

Fernanda: Work very hard to get that gold and keep it safe. I won't let you take it.
Fred: Ah, you must be Fernanda Flores. It's nice to meet you, i'm Fred Kelly. I'm sorry, but I already reached an agreement with your friend to stay for the gold. Also, defeat all the men in your gang. As much as you threaten me with your weapons, you can't stop me.
Fernanda: You are very brave for someone who is unarmed. I already told you I won't let you go. I saw what you did to Alejandra, and that's not something I can forgive.
Fred: Does that mean you were watching us have sex? You could have done something at that time to immobilize me or something, but you just decided to watch us. Curious.
Fernanda: (Blushing) It's not what you think.
Fred: Of course that's how I think!. You stayed hidden watching how I fucked your friend. You sure wanted to join us but you didn't want to seem weak to me. Tell me, did you touch your pussy while you saw us?.
Fernanda: Enough!. This conversation ends now! I won't let you disrespect me!
Fred: I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just telling the truth. Surely you were hypnotized by my cock, right?.

(At that point the camera will lower to focus on Fred's dick)

Fernanda: No… no… that's not true.
Fred: Of course it is. It only takes looking at you to know the truth. Look, I'll make a deal like I did with your friend. If you can resist having this cock inside you, I'll go and leave you both alone with the gold. Okay?.
Fernanda: W- what?.
Fred: Haha, this will be easy. Let's get started!.

(Now a minigame will begin in which you will have to move the computer mouse so that Fred moves his penis from left to right so that the pleasure bar rises. As it increases, Fernanda will become even more excited, causing him to come out saliva from her mouth and that her nipples get wet, besides that she will lower the guns until in the end she stops pointing at Fred.)

Fred: It looks like I won, doesn't it?.

(Fernanda will now be totally excited and smiling.)

Fernanda: Shut the fuck up and start drilling me with that big fat cock!.
Fred: Looks like I did!.

Sex Scene 6, Doggy style https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fred: Get ready to get what you deserve, bitch!.
Fernanda: I'm-I'm ready.
Fred: We'll see about that.

[Easy]
Fernanda: Oh, Dios!. It's bigger than the ones my gang members had!.
Fred: So you were a dissatisfied woman? Don't worry, you won't be anymore.

[Medium]
Fernanda: Si!. Sigue asi, por favor!.
Fred: Speak english, damn it!. I know some Spanish, but not much!.

[Hard]
Fernanda: Mierda… Fuck…
Fred: Your pussy is very tight!. Fuck!. I won't last much longer!.

[Cum]
Fred: The time has come, whore!. I'm going to fill you up!.
Fernanda: Do it!. Hazlo!. I beg you!.

(After Fred cums on Fernanda, both she and Alejandra will be on the floor. They will both be sweaty and looking at Fred.)

Fred: Fuck!. That was amazing!. Yours luscious bodies left me totally satisfied. Well, I think it's time I took them to the police.
Fernanda: What!?. Why!?.
Alejandra: You said you were going to set us free and only take the gold.
Fred: It's true, but that was before Fernanda threatened me with her weapons, so I changed my mind.
Fernanada: Cabrón hijo de puta!.
Fred: Hey, don't be like that, Fernanda. Things wouldn't have ended if you had done something while he was having sex with Alejandra. You just stayed there hiding, watching us.
Fernanda: (Blushing): That's not true!.
Alejandra: Of course it's true!. You always want to pretend that she is a tough woman, but deep down you like cock as much as I do. We always had sex with each other when our men were busy stealing.
Fernanda: Shut up, chica!.
Fred: Shit, that's hot, I'm not going to deny it. You can tell me many of those sexy anecdotes while I take you to collect a good reward for you. Surely both must be worth a lot!.
Alejandra: Wait a minute, Fred!. Things don't have to be like this.
Fred: What do you mean by that?.
Alejandra: A few minutes ago, before Fernanda showed up, you said you had a farm.
Fred: Yes, I have one, and what about that?.
Alejandra: Instead of taking us to the police, take us with you!. I grew up on a farm in Mexico and I know how to grow crops and how to take care of animals. And Fernanda, before being a criminal, was dedicated to cleaning and cooking in the houses of rich people. Believe me, her dishes are exquisite!.
Fernanda: You got to be kidding!. I'm not going to do that again, especially not for a guy who destroyed our gang and stole our gold!.
Fred: First of all, you stole the gold from the chinese. And secondly, Alejandra's idea is making me reconsider my previous decision.
Fernanda: What!?. No!.
Alejandra: Come on, Fernanda. Do you really want to go to jail?. There, the cops will make you suck their dick so they can give you some food.
Fred: If I were one, that's what I would do. Fernanda is hot as fuck!.
Fernanda: Damn bastard.
Fred: Look Fernanda, I'll make a deal with you two. If you guys agree with me, I'll promise not to hand you over to the law or anything like that. And I also promise that I will treat you both well and you do the same with me. I also promise that once I get money from selling the gold, I will share it with you. Are you ok with it?.
Alejandra: Would you seriously do that?.
Fred: For some sluts as sexy as you? . Why not?. Although I warn you, my crops have not been doing very well lately, so you will have to work hard to improve the farm.
Alejandra: Under my care, you won't have to worry about that.
Fred: And what do you say, Fernanda?.
Fernanda: …
Fred: In addition to fulfilling my previous promises, I will also fuck both of you every day.
Alejandra: Come on, pendeja. Can you imagine that a man like Fred fills us and covers us with his semen every day?. I'm sure that's an idea you love.
Fernanda: F-fine. I-I accept your proposal.
Fred: Fucking cool, baby!. Let's get out of here then. Let's get on the horses outside the cave and go to my farm. As soon as we get there, I'll celebrate getting the gold by fucking both of you! It will be the perfect culmination for this great day!.

(After this conversation, the map will open and "Fred's Farm" will appear there. Once this is selected, Fernanda, Alejandra and Fred will be in Fred's room while they are having the 7th sexual scene.)

Sex Scene 7, Blowjob and Rimjob (Fernanda was sucking his cock and Alejandra was licking his ass.)

Fred: I always wanted to try doing this!. It will be spectacular!.

[Easy]
Fuck: Oh…Ooohh!. Yes, fuck!.

[Medium]
Fred: That's what I was talking about!. Keep in that way!.

[Hard]
Fred Fffuuuuuuck yes!. You are very good at doing this!.

(The pleasure bar will reach the maximum, and the girls will stop.)

Fred: Awesome!. But we're not done with this yet! Let's make a slight change!.

(After he says this, Fred will turn around, making Alejandra now suck his cock and Fernanda lick his ass.)

[Easy]
Fred: I definitely feel in paradise!.

[Medium]
Fred: Alejandra, you are an excellent cock sucker. And it shows that you have experience using that tongue, Fernanda!. Damn, I love them!.

[Hard]
Fred: I was definitely right to stay with you two!.

[Cum]
(When the pleasure bar is full, Fred will have the option to cum in Alejandra's or Fernanda's mouth. If he chooses Alejandra he will say the following sentence:)

Fred: You want more of my seed in your mouth, slut!?. Take it!.

(If he chooses Fernanda he will say this:)

Fred: I'm sure you're hungry, right?. Swallow it all!.

(Once Fred cums in either of the 2 girls' mouths, the next sex scene will begin.)

Sex Scene 8, Double Cowgirl (In this scene Alejandra will be riding Fred, while Fernanda will be sitting on Fred's face so he can lick her pussy. Both girls will be kissing each other, so there is no dialogue in this scene.)

(Once the scene ends, Fred will be sitting on the edge of the bed, while Fernanda sucks his penis and Alejandra sucks or licks his balls, depending on how the artist thinks it will look better. Fred's dick will semen coming out of the corner of Fernanda's mouth and will also go towards his balls, making Alejandra also drink his semen.)

Fred: Keep doing that, bitches. Remember that from now on we are going to fuck every day, and also remember that you will have to take care of my food, my clothes and the crops. Although gold money will suffice, it would not hurt to have our own food. What we don't need I'll make sure to sell later. (Thinking). I can't believe that these two sexy latinas will live with me and treat me like a king and fuck me like a king. If I do tell someone, I'm sure they won't believe me. Haha, after selling the gold I'll make sure to go to Magenta's bar and have a party like never seen before. What a wonderful life!.

THE END

(Note: Hi!. I hope you like the script. Although I would like it to become a game and that all the sex scenes are included in the same game, I understand that you decide to separate it into two parts, so I suggest that the first 4 scenes compose the first part and the rest in the second. By the way, if you think that any dialogue or part of the script requires some change, feel free to do it without any problem according to what you think is convenient. Greetings to all.)
Marabunta

Sun May 15, 2022 3:15 pm

This looks like a very interesting idea 👍🏻
Marabunta

Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:01 am

I was looking at old forum posts when I came across this script again. It still seems like a very good one to me. I hope it is considered to become a game :)
Overlord0064

Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:31 am

TheBraveD wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:46 pm
[This game is set in the Old West]

Characters:

Fred Kelly: (Face and hair):

(Body of Fred): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothes of Fred: (First set of clothes, which he will only wear in the first scene in which he appears): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

(Second set of clothes, which he will wear for the rest of the game): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Shitawa: (Its appearance is the same as in the image, although I would like that in its abdomen and in its arms and legs they have a little more muscles): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Alternative clothing: (If the artist wants, he can make Shitawa have a clothes like this): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Magenta Davies: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothing of Magenta: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Lian Chung: (Her boobs are small but her ass is big):
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWLbYpLhDQe ... MyMTA2M2Y=

(Lian's clothes can be the same as the one in the photo, or if you want, you can also use this one):

Tara Starr: (She's smaller than Fred, but she makes up for it with big tits and a big ass.)

Clothing of Tara: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

A reference image for the appearance of the bandits belonging to "Los Oscuros" gang. His clothes are black:

Alejandra Suarez: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5KUT6Hjmz ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Body: (She has a curvy body. Although her boobs and her ass are big, they are a little smaller than Fernanda's.): https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYQRGkncxQ ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Clothing of Alejandra: (Unlike the picture, she will not be wearing makeup): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fernanda Flores: (Like Alejandra, she has a curvy body, although Fernanda's tits and ass are bigger.): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Clothing of Fernanda:(The reference image is the woman with a dress without a hat. The dress in the game will be the same, with the difference that it will be totally black): https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Script:

(The game starts at Fred's farm, who is looking at the poor harvest of vegetables he has had, which will be dry)

Introduction: (The game starts at Fred's farm, he will be dressed in his first set of clothes. As he looks at his bad harvest, a text will appear which will explain who he is and why he is in this situation. The text is as follows):
This guy's name is Fred Kelly. In the past he was a thief who was part of a gang of outlaws, who unfortunately were arrested until only Fred was left, who had no choice but to start using his house on the outskirts of the city as a farm to earn money. However, due to his inexperience as a farmer, his crops failed and dried up. For this reason, Fred is losing money and he must do something fast to improve his financial problems or he will be broke.

Fred: (Angry): What a shit life!. Things were going so well for me that it was obvious they were going to get worse until they became a first class disaster. Damn!. I could try going to rob a few in town for some money, but even doing that I doubt I'd get much money out of it. The only thing that occurs to me is to go to the Colnay Forest to try to hunt some animal. I hope to have luck doing it.

[After this introductory cutscene, a map will open showing Fred's farm, the town, a forest called Colnay, and a mountain called Delani. The player can press on these locations to go there. The player should to go to Colnay Forest]

Colnay Forest: (As of this moment, Fred will be wearing his second set of clothes)

(Fred will be with his hunting rifle in his hands and with his revolver holstered on his waist)

Fred: (Thinking): Well, I'm already here. Damn, it's been a long time since I came to this forest; it seems that there are more trees than before. However, I have to be careful not to scare away the animals in the area. It's time to go through this and see if I catch any deer to sell at the market.

(The screen will go to a black background and the following text will appear "Two hours later". Then we will see Fred walking through the forest)

Fred: (Thinking, with a annoyed expression): Shit, in all this time I haven't seen a single animal, I haven't even found a trace of one. Years ago this place was full of wildlife, and now there's nothing?. What's happening?. Did people hunt them to extinction or what?. If I don't find anything, I'll have no choice but to sell the farm for a miserable amount of money that won't even be enough to rent a hotel room. Damn, I'm screwed. [(At that moment Fred will stop and his expression will change to one of surprise.)] Hey?. What is that thing on the ground?.

(A hole is now shown a large hole dug in the ground. Fred will be next to him, looking at him)

Fred: (Thinking): What the hell?. A hole?. How weird. Looks like someone looking for something around here.

(At that moment you will hear the sound of some bushes or some footsteps near him)

Fred: (He will look in the direction of the sound): What?. Hey!. Who's there?.

(Shitawa will appear in front of Fred, with a spear in his hand.)

Shitawa: Hello, stranger.
Fred: (Surprised and scared, he points his rifle at Shitawa): Oh shit!. An indian!. What do you want! Who are you!. What are you doing here?!.
Shitawa: Sir, I recommend that you lower your weapon if you don't want to suffer the consequences.
Fred: Of course not!. You can try to attack me with that spear.
Shitawa: Sir, I swear I'm not going to hurt you if you put the gun down. I don't want there to be unnecessary violence in this forest
Fred: (He stops pointing his rifle at Shitawa and has a calmer expression on his face): Fuck, okay, okay. I'll do what you say.
Shitawa: I'm glad you made the wisest decision. Answering the questions you asked me before, my name is Shitawa and II belong to the Nolqi tribe. We live in areas surrounding this forest. In my tribe I am a respected warrior and I am also considered an expert hunter.
Fred: Hi, Shitawa. My name is Fred Kelly. You said you're a huntress, huh?. What a coincidence. I have also come to this forest to hunt, although so far I have not been able to find any animals here.
Shitawa: You won't find them.
Fred: Why not?.
Shitawa: A few days ago, some men who appeared to be asian came to this forest. They were here for a few days touring the area, and I watched them all that time to see what they were looking for. Then they stopped here and started digging until they made the hole there. From this hole they removed what appeared to be about 10 gold bars.
Fred: 10 gold bars!?. Holy shit!. It's a fortune!.
Shitawa: I imagine so, but Asians won't fully enjoy it.
Fred: What do you mean?.
Shitawa: They had managed to dig up 5 gold bars when a group of bandits came and attacked them. The asians fled with half the loot, while those bandits took and took the other half. Due to the noise they caused, the animals dispersed and are still hiding somewhere.
Fred: Wow, those asians you're talking about were unlucky.(Thinking) 10 gold bars. That would surely serve so that I do not have to worry about money for the rest of my life or at least I'll earn enough money to spend a good time without worrying about him. Fuck it! I don't care who these people are, I'll take their gold and keep it for myself. (Speaking). Do you have any idea where they escaped to?.
Shitawa: The bandits escaped to some unknown place, but I saw the Asians fleeing towards the city. Maybe they're still there. Why do you ask?.
Fred: Just curious, that's all. Well, for now I have to go home to rest. Goodbye. (Thinking) I must go to Magenta's bar, she knows about all the happenings in the city. Surely you know something about these people.
Shitawa: Wait a minute.
Fred: Hey?. Why?. What happens now?.
Shitawa: As before you threatened me with your rifle, now you must pay the consequences, although be calm, it will be something minor.
Fred: What!?. You told me everything would be alright if I put my gun down.
Shitawa: So it was. If you had shot me, I would have attacked you with my spear. I am very fast when using it.
Fred: Oh shit!. And what are you supposed to do to me?.
Shitawa: Since you only threatened me, I won't do anything to you. To earn my forgiveness you must hunt 10 rabbits for me. That's the law in my tribe, but…
Fred: But what?
Shitawa: With you I will make an exception. You see, in my tribe there are very few men who deserve to touch me, which is why there are very few men I fuck with, although almost all of them have a partner.
Fred: Do you have sex with married men or something?.
Shitawa: Yes. Why not?.Besides, those women would never dare to say anything against me. She doesn't have the courage or the strength to face me.
Fred: Oh…
Shitawa: The thing is, I think you're worthy to put your dick in my pussy.

Fred: W-what? Really?

Shitawa: Yes, you're hot as hell, like people like you say.
Fred: I don't know.

Shitawa: Why not? Do you think someone criticizes you for having sex with someone like me? In my tribe I might be criticized for fucking someone like you, but there is no one here who can see us.
Fred: Well, it is true. Did you know?. If having sex with a woman like you is my punishment, then I will bravely "suffer" it.
Shitawa: Good to hear that from you. Let's get started, Mr. Kelly.

Sex Scene 1: Missionary (During this scene, Fred will be sucking on one of Shitawa's nipples.)

[Easy]
Shitawa: Ohhh yeees. Your cock is so big.
Fred: (Thinking): Hell yeah!. His pussy is very wet, and his breasts taste very good.

[Medium] (At this point, Shitawa will start lactate from the breast that Fred is sucking on.)
Fred: (Thinking) Oh crap. Is this-is this milk?
Shitawa: Oh!. This feels so good!.

[Hard]
Shitawa: Yes. Put your dick up to my uterus. Drink all my milk.
Fred: (Thinking) This is amazing!.

[Cum]
Fred: I can not believe it! I'm going to cum in the pussy of this Indian warrior slut!
Shitawa: Pour all your seed in my stomach, Fred!.

[After Cum]: (Fred will stop sucking Shitawa's titties and look into her eyes. Shitawa's tit will still expel milk.)
Fred: Fuck, babe. That was great.
Shitawa: I say the same. I would like to spend a little more time with you, although now I have to return to my tribe. If one day you come back here, the animals will surely have returned and we can hunt together, and we can also have fun again.
Fred: It will be a pleasure to see each other again, Shitawa. Bye now.

(The map will reappear and now open a location to go in town, Magenta's bar. Once there, Fred will meet the woman. By the way, Fred will have his rifle on his back.)

Magenta: Fred Kelly. How are you, honey? I haven't seen you around here for a long time.
Fred: Things are not exactly going well with my farm, Magenta, which is why I haven't been able to come here, but I hope things will change soon.
Magenta: Yes I understand. Despite all the difficulties that come your way, I'm sure things will go better for you. Anyway, what brings you here?. Do you want some beer, whiskey, rum?. If you don't have money, I'll pour you a drink anyway and you don't have to pay.
Fred: Thanks, Magenta, but I'm not here for the drinks. I come looking for information. I was told that in the Colnay Forest there was a fight between a gang of criminals and some Asian men. Do you know anything about it?.
Magenta: Actually yes. A small group of chinese explorers, led by a man named Huang Chung, came here a few hours ago and, over drinks, started talking about how they found gold in the Colnay Forest. However, they said that a gang of mexican bandits stole half of their loot.
Fred: How do you know that the bandits are mexican?
Magenta: Because two days ago the members of the bandits came here to drink and, once they were drunk, they started talking about how they didn't steal part of the gold from the chinese. The gang is called "Los Oscuros", and is commanded by a woman named Fernanda Flores and her right hand, Alejandra Suárez.
Fred: Hmm, I understand.
Magenta: Are you going to steal the gold?
Fred: Ssshhh, don't talk so loud.
Magenta: Haha, old Fred is up to his old tricks again. If you happen to have all that gold and manage to sell it in the future, make sure you come to my bar more often. Knowing you, you'll drink so much you'll make me a millionaire.
Fred: I'm sure of that. Well, I must go get that gold. Do you know where the chinese and the mexicans are?.vI have to go get them fast before they get away.
Magenta: Hey, hey, stop right there, cowboy. You know that this kind of information is not free. If you want the rest of the information, you will have to pay me, and you know how.
Fred: You're never going to change in that sense, eh?.
Magenta: As long as there are guys with a dick like yours, no, I won't change my payment method. Follow me darling. Today I have served many drinks, now it's time for you to serve me.

Sex Scene 2: Blowjob

Magenta: I'm so thirsty, tiger, so get ready.
Fred: I'm always ready, baby, remember that.

[Easy]
Fred: Damn, Magenta, you haven't lost your skills.

[Medium]
Fred: Oh shit!. Maybe he wasn't so ready for this!. You have improved a lot!.

[Hard]
Fred: Fuck!. I won't last much longer!

[Cum]
Fred: Alright!. Prepare to swallow all my cum, bitch!.

[After Cum] (Magenta will have swallowed the cum and her mouth will be covered in that cum)
Magenta: Bitch?. Really?.
Fred: I'm sorry. It was the emotion of the moment.
Magenta: Well, anyway, I like men to be rough from time to time. Now listen well. Do you remember that the chinese were here a few hours ago?. Well, it turns out that after drinking they headed to a brothel on the other side of town, so they'll be there for a while. They are staying at the Lompok Hotel, so you can go there and sneak into Huang's room to steal the gold. I'm sure it's hiding there. He is staying in room 33.
Fred: Perfect. I know how to force a door. I'll get in with no problem. Where are Los Oscuros?.
Magenta: They were last seen heading for Delani Mountain. Some people say that his lair is a large cave located there.
Fred: Do you know how many bandits are in the gang?.
Magenta: I don't know exactly, but there must be quite a few.
Fred: Shit. I have bullets, but now that I think about it, it's not enough to finish them off.
Magenta: In that case, you should go see Tara Starr, she is an arms dealer who will surely have all the ammo you need. She sells her wares in an abandoned house, although I don't know how you will do it if you don't have much money.
Fred: Tara Starr?. That woman was part of my old gang. I thought she was in jail or something. Don't worry anyway, I'll find a way to pay him.
Magenta: In that case I'm sure it will be a nice reunion between you two. By the way, I recommend you go for the gold first. The chinese may return sooner than expected.
Fred: You're right. I will go to the Lompok Hotel immediately. See you later, Magenta.
Magenta: Good luck, man. When you sell the gold and make money make sure you come here to celebrate.

(After finishing the sexual scene with Magenta, the map will open and we will see that now we can go to the Lompok hotel. Once we select it, Fred will appear in Huang Chung's room.)

Fred: (Thinking): Uff, luckily there was no one guarding the hallway while I forced the door to this room. If someone had seen me, everything would have been ruined. Well, I don't have to worry about that, I just have to look for the gold. Where to be?.

(Fred will look at the closet in the room)

Fred: (Thinking): Hmm, would it be in that closet?. I guess there's only one way to find out.

(Upon opening the closet, there will be an open bag with 5 gold bars. From here, Fred will talk to himself out of excitement)

Fred: Holy shit!. Is here!. Is here!. It's the gold!. Perfect!.

(After saying that, Fred would have the closed bag hanging from his back)

Fred: Ok, now I have to get out of here before someone discovers me.

(At that moment, the door of the room will be heard opening and Lian Chung enters the scene.)

Lian: Honey, are you back?. Where did you go?.

(Lian and Fred's expression will change to a surprised one.)

Lian: Oh shit! Who are you!?.
Fred: Eeehhh, I can... I can explain it.
Lian: Are you stealing my husband's treasure?.
Fred: Are you Huang Chung's wife?.
Lian: (Angry): Of course, silly. I am Lian, and I will not let you take him away. And how do you know my husband's name?.
Fred: (with a calmer expression): That doesn't matter now, and for your information, this gold is in American territory, so it's fair that an American owns it.
Lian: That gold had been buried in that forest for years, idiot!. Whoever finds it keeps it, and my husband found it, so you can't take it with you!.
Fred: Oh please. If your husband cared about this gold, he would have gone to his country immediately to store it there.
Lian: That was his plan, but some dirty thieves like you stole his gold, so he decided to stay here longer to try to locate them and recover what is his.
Fred: And do you think he's going to find them fucking girls all day in a brothel?.
Lian: What!?. Huang wouldn't do something like that to me.
Fred: So you think?. Well, go look for him and see if he's not doing what I told you.
Lian: You're telling the truth?.
Fred: Yeah. A trusted person told me that he has been there for a few hours. Most likely, the previous days he had also gone to the brothel.
Lian: (More angry than before): Fuck, fuck, fuck!. That son of a bitch!. He swore to me that he was going to stop cheating on me with whores, but now, even in this country, he keeps doing it!.
Fred: Damn!. That hurts!.
Lian: That stupid thinks I'm an idiot, but I'll show him that I can do the same too!. You!. Take off your clothes and start fucking me!.
Fred: What!?.
Lian: Do what I say!. Haung has had too much fun, it's time for me to have fun too. If you fuck me properly, I'll let you take the gold. I want to see that asshole's face when he sees that it's gone.
Fred: Oh baby, if you put it that way then I can't say no.

Sex Scene 3: The Mermaid (Yeah, the name of this sexual pose is called that way)

[Easy]
Lian: Oh fuck!. I can't believe it! Your cock is bigger than I thought.
Fred: You shouldn't have underestimated my sexual power, woman.

[Medium]
Lian: Shit!. You're putting your dick in me too deep!.
Fred: Just wait. I'm going to put it even deeper.

[Hard]
Lian: Ohh… This… is… so fucking good .
Fred: Yeah! Take this, you dirty whore!.

[Cum]
Fred: Okay!. Get ready, Lian, unfaithful woman, because I'm going to fill you up.
Lian: Yes... Do it... Please.

[After Cum]
Fred: Ahhh. That was great!. But now I must go before your husband returns. And you should go too, or else Huang will send you to that brothel to prostitute yourself for letting me take the gold. Goodbye.

(After this, the map will open and a new location called "Abandoned House" will appear. Once selected, Tara Starr will appear on the scene with several boxes behind her, in which she keeps the guns and bullets that she sells.)

Fred: Tara!. How have you been?. I haven't heard from you in a long time.
Tara: I hadn't heard from you in a long time either, and the truth is that it wasn't something that worried me. You were always an annoying person, Fred.
Fred: Oh come on, Tara, don't be like that. I'm excited to see you. Have you heard from our old partners?.
Tara: Almost all have passed on to a better life, and those who are still alive are in jail. They also locked me up in one, but after a short time I managed to escape and start my arms sales business. And, what are you doing now?.
Fred: I am a farmer.
Tara: A farmer?. You?. Ha!. It is hard to believe it. I'm sure you're horrible being one.
Fred: Well, lately things are not going well for me, but soon I will improve.
Tara: Yes, yes, if you say so. Anyway, are you coming to buy weapons?.
Fred: Actually, I'm here to buy some bullets. I have to go take down some guys who have something I need.
Tara: Hmm, I see you're still looking to get into trouble. If there are many people, you will need many bullets. I assume you have to pay me.
Fred: For be honest, no. I'm a little short on cash. I was hoping you could give me free ammo.
Tara: Did you become an idiot for being on that farm, Kelly?. I'm not giving you anything for free.
Fred: Come on, Tara. Do it for old times.
Tara: I'm sure if I give you the ammo then you'll tell someone else and then all the idiots who come here will think that with a little haggling they'll get everything for free. I'm not going to risk it.
Fred: You know I'm good at keeping secrets. You don't remember when you sneaked into my tent at night without your boyfriend knowing.
Tara: (Blushing) F-fuck you, Fred. That was only a few times.
Fred: And there were a few times that you enjoyed yourself a lot. Don't you want to do it again?.
Fred: I'll take your silence as a yes. Get your boobs ready, baby. It's time for them to get to work.

Sex Scene 4, Titjob: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fred: I can tell from the look on your face that you missed this.
Tara: Go to hell.

[Easy]
Fred: Fuck, babe. Your boobs got softer?.
Fred: Haha, you're still one for not talking much during sex?. It doesn't matter, I like you better that way.

[Medium]
Fred: Yes!. Keep doing it just that way.

[Hard]
Fred: Damn, Tara!. If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum on your pretty face!.

[Cum]
Fred: Ha!. With what do you want, right? I knew that deep down you were still a slut. Now I'm going to cum!.

[After Cum] (Tara's face will be covered in semen)
Fred: Ah! It is a pleasant surprise to see that your hunger for my cock is still intact. Well, can I take the ammo you need?.
Tara: Yes, baby. Take whatever you want.
Fred: Ok, ok. Thanks, Tara.
Tara: Will you see me again?
Fred: Of course! Maybe later, some other time. Well, I'll take what I need. I must go to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Tara: Okay. Take care.

(The map will open and a new location called "Mountain Delani". Once this location is selected, Fred will appear at the entrance of a cave. Beside her would be a few horses.)

Fred: (Thinking): Horses?. Here?. Hmm, this is suspicious. I'm sure "Los Oscuros" are in that cave. I must enter carefully and be prepared.

(Now Fred will be walking in the cave, keeping silent.)

Fred: (Thinking): Damn, this cave is big. I hope I don't get lost and that "Los Oscuros" aren't too far away.

(As he walks, an off-screen voice yells at Fred.)

???: Hey, stupid, you're not being very quiet. Since you entered the cave we have been hearing you coming.
Fred: Oh shit!.

(After that dialogue, Alejandra will appear pointing at Fred with a shotgun, escorted by 2, 3 or 4 members of "Los Oscuros" who uses rifles and revolvers. Fred will also point his rifle at them.)

Alejandra: "Oh shit" would be what I would have said if I were you. Being targeted by several is not very pleasant.
Bandit 1: What are we going to do, Alejandra?.
Bandit 2: I suggest we finish him off right now.
Fred: Wait. Are you Alejandra, one of the leaders of Los Oscuros?. Where is your friend, Fernanda?.
Alejandra: So you know my name and my gang?. Wow, we must be famous. Fernanda left a while ago, but she will surely be back soon. For now, she left me in charge of the band.
Fred: In that case, you are in charge of taking care of the gold that was stolen from the Chinese, right?.
Alejandra: How the hell do you know about that?.
Fred: It seems that some of your partners talk more when they get drunk.
Alejandra: Putos idiotas!. Me and Fernanda told you not to talk about gold to anyone.
Bandits 1: Oh mierda!. We are sorry. It was not our intention.
Alejandra: (Looking at the bandit.): You'll be sorry later when I beat you up for your stupidity. (Looking at Fred.) Well, since you know our location and the theft of the gold, I'm afraid I must shoot you. It's a shame because you're so handsome, but I have no choice.
Fred: (Thinking): Shit, this bitch is crazy! And these men seem willing to follow his orders without question. I must react quickly. (Speaking.) Well, if things are going to be like this…

(Below there are two possible options. One is to start a minigame where Fred must shoot at least 15 Oscuros gang member in order to successfully complete the minigame. The other option that the artist of this game can take is that, instead of the gunfight, the screen will go black and a text will appear that says "A few minutes after an intense firefight". That way they can save themselves the trouble of making the minigame. Regardless of which option they choose, when the firefight ends, Fred and Alejandra will be targeting each other.)

Alejandra: I have to admit, gringo, you have a good aim.
Fred: Yes, well, I have experience. And my name is Fred Kelly.
Alejandra: Stay with your experience, Fred, I stay with my speed when shooting.

(Alejandra presses the trigger 3 times to shoot Fred, but she is out of bullets. After this Alejandra stopped pointing at Fred and looked at the gun, confused and surprised.)

Alejandra: What!?. Seriously, don't have more bullets?. What bad luck I have, mierda.
Fred: That happens to you for underestimating the experience you can have when fighting. Looks like you don't even know how to count the bullets in your gun.
Alejandra: Of course I know how to do it! It's just that I didn't think you were going to be that hard to beat and I didn't bother equipping myself well enough. Ahh, but that doesn't matter now.

(Alejandra will throw the gun on the ground, and will stand there looking at Fred)

Alejandra: OK, you win. You can shoot me now if you want.
Fred: …
Alejandra: What are you waiting for?. I don't have all day.

(Fred stops pointing at Alejandra.)
Fred: Nah, I have a better idea what to do with you.
Alejandra: Oh, and what is it about?.
Fred: I give you two options. One of them is that we stay here waiting for Fernanda to come back and catch her. So I'll hand you both over to the police. There's sure to be a nice reward for you two. Oh, and I'll keep the gold, of course.
Alejandra: Really?. I don't want you to take me to the police and put me in a dirty cell. And believe me, Fernanda will not be easy to defeat.
Fred: I thought you would say something like that. In that case you can choose option two. You have sex with me right here. I will leave you and your friend free and in peace if you accept, but the gold will be mine.
Alejandra: And what makes you think that I want to fuck with you?.
Fred: A few minutes ago you said that I was handsome, so I figured you wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Alejandra: Did I really say that?. Damn, I need to stop saying things out loud.
Fred: Well, what do you say, Alejandra?. Do you think it's a good deal?.
Alejandra: (Thinking): This guy is hot as hell, I must admit, and I would love to fuck him anytime, but I must not let him take the gold. Oh, I have an idea!. (Speaking): Okay, Fred, sounds like a good deal to me. But I hope your "little friend" is big enough to please me. (Thinking): This way there will be time for Fernanda to get here and help me, and by the way I'll have a good time. I haven't had a man this sexy in a long time.

(Fred's cock suddenly appears between his pants, causing Alejandra to be surprised.)

Fred: Is this guy big enough for you, woman?.
Alejandra: Santa Madre de Dios!
Fred: That's what I wanted to hear, haha. Take off your clothes and let the action begin.

Sex Scene 5, 69 https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

(Because Fred and Alejandra are pleasuring each other with their mouths, there will be no dialogue. After the scene, Alejandra will be lying on the floor, totally ecstatic from having sex with Fred.)

Alejandra: Dios… Mierda. Eso fue genial.
Fred: Of course. All women like my cock. And your pussy tastes good, by the way. Anyway, where are the gold bars?.

(Alejandra points in the direction of the chest where the gold is kept. Her arm will tremble due to how excited she is.)

Alejandra: They are... there... Between... in the chest…

(In the next scene Fred will have two gold bars in his hands. The other 3 will be in the chest, next to him. Fred will be smiling and he will stiil be naked.)

Fred: Fuck yeah! Finally all the gold is mine! Now I can go back to my farm knowing that I never have to worry about money again!.

(An off-screen voice speaks to Fred.)

???: I wouldn't celebrate so fast if I were you.

(Fred will look in the direction of the voice, confused.)

Fred: Ah? Who said that?.

(Fernanda appears on the scene. She will be pointing at Fred with two revolvers, one in each hand.)

Fernanda: Work very hard to get that gold and keep it safe. I won't let you take it.
Fred: Ah, you must be Fernanda Flores. It's nice to meet you, i'm Fred Kelly. I'm sorry, but I already reached an agreement with your friend to stay for the gold. Also, defeat all the men in your gang. As much as you threaten me with your weapons, you can't stop me.
Fernanda: You are very brave for someone who is unarmed. I already told you I won't let you go. I saw what you did to Alejandra, and that's not something I can forgive.
Fred: Does that mean you were watching us have sex? You could have done something at that time to immobilize me or something, but you just decided to watch us. Curious.
Fernanda: (Blushing) It's not what you think.
Fred: Of course that's how I think!. You stayed hidden watching how I fucked your friend. You sure wanted to join us but you didn't want to seem weak to me. Tell me, did you touch your pussy while you saw us?.
Fernanda: Enough!. This conversation ends now! I won't let you disrespect me!
Fred: I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just telling the truth. Surely you were hypnotized by my cock, right?.

(At that point the camera will lower to focus on Fred's dick)

Fernanda: No… no… that's not true.
Fred: Of course it is. It only takes looking at you to know the truth. Look, I'll make a deal like I did with your friend. If you can resist having this cock inside you, I'll go and leave you both alone with the gold. Okay?.
Fernanda: W- what?.
Fred: Haha, this will be easy. Let's get started!.

(Now a minigame will begin in which you will have to move the computer mouse so that Fred moves his penis from left to right so that the pleasure bar rises. As it increases, Fernanda will become even more excited, causing him to come out saliva from her mouth and that her nipples get wet, besides that she will lower the guns until in the end she stops pointing at Fred.)

Fred: It looks like I won, doesn't it?.

(Fernanda will now be totally excited and smiling.)

Fernanda: Shut the fuck up and start drilling me with that big fat cock!.
Fred: Looks like I did!.

Sex Scene 6, Doggy style https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Fred: Get ready to get what you deserve, bitch!.
Fernanda: I'm-I'm ready.
Fred: We'll see about that.

[Easy]
Fernanda: Oh, Dios!. It's bigger than the ones my gang members had!.
Fred: So you were a dissatisfied woman? Don't worry, you won't be anymore.

[Medium]
Fernanda: Si!. Sigue asi, por favor!.
Fred: Speak english, damn it!. I know some Spanish, but not much!.

[Hard]
Fernanda: Mierda… Fuck…
Fred: Your pussy is very tight!. Fuck!. I won't last much longer!.

[Cum]
Fred: The time has come, whore!. I'm going to fill you up!.
Fernanda: Do it!. Hazlo!. I beg you!.

(After Fred cums on Fernanda, both she and Alejandra will be on the floor. They will both be sweaty and looking at Fred.)

Fred: Fuck!. That was amazing!. Yours luscious bodies left me totally satisfied. Well, I think it's time I took them to the police.
Fernanda: What!?. Why!?.
Alejandra: You said you were going to set us free and only take the gold.
Fred: It's true, but that was before Fernanda threatened me with her weapons, so I changed my mind.
Fernanada: Cabrón hijo de puta!.
Fred: Hey, don't be like that, Fernanda. Things wouldn't have ended if you had done something while he was having sex with Alejandra. You just stayed there hiding, watching us.
Fernanda: (Blushing): That's not true!.
Alejandra: Of course it's true!. You always want to pretend that she is a tough woman, but deep down you like cock as much as I do. We always had sex with each other when our men were busy stealing.
Fernanda: Shut up, chica!.
Fred: Shit, that's hot, I'm not going to deny it. You can tell me many of those sexy anecdotes while I take you to collect a good reward for you. Surely both must be worth a lot!.
Alejandra: Wait a minute, Fred!. Things don't have to be like this.
Fred: What do you mean by that?.
Alejandra: A few minutes ago, before Fernanda showed up, you said you had a farm.
Fred: Yes, I have one, and what about that?.
Alejandra: Instead of taking us to the police, take us with you!. I grew up on a farm in Mexico and I know how to grow crops and how to take care of animals. And Fernanda, before being a criminal, was dedicated to cleaning and cooking in the houses of rich people. Believe me, her dishes are exquisite!.
Fernanda: You got to be kidding!. I'm not going to do that again, especially not for a guy who destroyed our gang and stole our gold!.
Fred: First of all, you stole the gold from the chinese. And secondly, Alejandra's idea is making me reconsider my previous decision.
Fernanda: What!?. No!.
Alejandra: Come on, Fernanda. Do you really want to go to jail?. There, the cops will make you suck their dick so they can give you some food.
Fred: If I were one, that's what I would do. Fernanda is hot as fuck!.
Fernanda: Damn bastard.
Fred: Look Fernanda, I'll make a deal with you two. If you guys agree with me, I'll promise not to hand you over to the law or anything like that. And I also promise that I will treat you both well and you do the same with me. I also promise that once I get money from selling the gold, I will share it with you. Are you ok with it?.
Alejandra: Would you seriously do that?.
Fred: For some sluts as sexy as you? . Why not?. Although I warn you, my crops have not been doing very well lately, so you will have to work hard to improve the farm.
Alejandra: Under my care, you won't have to worry about that.
Fred: And what do you say, Fernanda?.
Fred: In addition to fulfilling my previous promises, I will also fuck both of you every day.
Alejandra: Come on, pendeja. Can you imagine that a man like Fred fills us and covers us with his semen every day?. I'm sure that's an idea you love.
Fernanda: F-fine. I-I accept your proposal.
Fred: Fucking cool, baby!. Let's get out of here then. Let's get on the horses outside the cave and go to my farm. As soon as we get there, I'll celebrate getting the gold by fucking both of you! It will be the perfect culmination for this great day!.

(After this conversation, the map will open and "Fred's Farm" will appear there. Once this is selected, Fernanda, Alejandra and Fred will be in Fred's room while they are having the 7th sexual scene.)

Sex Scene 7, Blowjob and Rimjob (Fernanda was sucking his cock and Alejandra was licking his ass.)

Fred: I always wanted to try doing this!. It will be spectacular!.

[Easy]
Fuck: Oh…Ooohh!. Yes, fuck!.

[Medium]
Fred: That's what I was talking about!. Keep in that way!.

[Hard]
Fred Fffuuuuuuck yes!. You are very good at doing this!.

(The pleasure bar will reach the maximum, and the girls will stop.)

Fred: Awesome!. But we're not done with this yet! Let's make a slight change!.

(After he says this, Fred will turn around, making Alejandra now suck his cock and Fernanda lick his ass.)

[Easy]
Fred: I definitely feel in paradise!.

[Medium]
Fred: Alejandra, you are an excellent cock sucker. And it shows that you have experience using that tongue, Fernanda!. Damn, I love them!.

[Hard]
Fred: I was definitely right to stay with you two!.

[Cum]
(When the pleasure bar is full, Fred will have the option to cum in Alejandra's or Fernanda's mouth. If he chooses Alejandra he will say the following sentence:)

Fred: You want more of my seed in your mouth, slut!?. Take it!.

(If he chooses Fernanda he will say this:)

Fred: I'm sure you're hungry, right?. Swallow it all!.

(Once Fred cums in either of the 2 girls' mouths, the next sex scene will begin.)

Sex Scene 8, Double Cowgirl (In this scene Alejandra will be riding Fred, while Fernanda will be sitting on Fred's face so he can lick her pussy. Both girls will be kissing each other, so there is no dialogue in this scene.)

(Once the scene ends, Fred will be sitting on the edge of the bed, while Fernanda sucks his penis and Alejandra sucks or licks his balls, depending on how the artist thinks it will look better. Fred's dick will semen coming out of the corner of Fernanda's mouth and will also go towards his balls, making Alejandra also drink his semen.)

Fred: Keep doing that, bitches. Remember that from now on we are going to fuck every day, and also remember that you will have to take care of my food, my clothes and the crops. Although gold money will suffice, it would not hurt to have our own food. What we don't need I'll make sure to sell later. (Thinking). I can't believe that these two sexy latinas will live with me and treat me like a king and fuck me like a king. If I do tell someone, I'm sure they won't believe me. Haha, after selling the gold I'll make sure to go to Magenta's bar and have a party like never seen before. What a wonderful life!.

THE END

(Note: Hi!. I hope you like the script. Although I would like it to become a game and that all the sex scenes are included in the same game, I understand that you decide to separate it into two parts, so I suggest that the first 4 scenes compose the first part and the rest in the second. By the way, if you think that any dialogue or part of the script requires some change, feel free to do it without any problem according to what you think is convenient. Greetings to all.)
I see this as a Part & Part 2 game as a bundle
Marabunta

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:11 pm

It would be nice if it were a single game, but since doing all the scenes would take a long time, the script would be divided into two parts