Just Wondering (BigK7o8)

swagger382

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:59 am

My Man are you the same BigK7o8 who wrote Shy Iris on Literotica?

Its the hottest piece of written smut i have ever read.. and I read a ton ! :D
I am always coming back to it in hopes you might continue it. The body descriptions and storyline is soo crazy hot especially the halloween chapter imo. i never came across something close as good as it ! So If you wrote that.. Thanks you are a Master!

soo my question.. do you plan on continuing it or maybe publish a new story about a MC with proportions like iris?`
BigK7o8

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:43 am

swagger382 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:59 am
My Man are you the same BigK7o8 who wrote Shy Iris on Literotica?

Its the hottest piece of written smut i have ever read.. and I read a ton ! :D
I am always coming back to it in hopes you might continue it. The body descriptions and storyline is soo crazy hot especially the halloween chapter imo. i never came across something close as good as it ! So If you wrote that.. Thanks you are a Master!

soo my question.. do you plan on continuing it or maybe publish a new story about a MC with proportions like iris?`
Haha holy shit you are quite literally the first person to ever make that connection! Yes, that’s me, those are my stories!

I’ll be completely honest with you, writing on Literotica is a miserable experience. The user base there is drastically different from the user base on a lot of other websites, people are incredibly rude and nasty in the comments sections. And the upvote/downvote system there is really disheartening- you pour hours upon hours and days upon days into crafting a good story and some idiot gives you a 1 star review with no comment. So between my dissatisfaction with the users there and gaining a creative outlet for my smut writing here (where people are a lot more friendly!) I hadn’t given much thought to my Shy Iris stories over the last few years.

BUT I still use Literotica, and over the last couple months I’ve realized that I still have a lot of fans there. I still get a ton of comments, favorites, follows, and views. I’ve even had people on other websites (and one asshole on Amazon self publishing) straight up steal my stories! And there are a couple writers there (for example a guy whose work I really enjoy by the name of Creativeboyinspring) who have similar styles to mine and I believe might have even been inspired by my work. I think that’s really cool! So, believe it or not, that’s all inspired me and I’ve been hard at work on Shy Iris ch. 09 and plan to finish it and publish it relatively soon!

In the meantime, I’ve written a ton of games for this website, I recommend checking them out. If you’re a fan of my Shy Iris stories I’m willing to bet my Brittney Blubabut Halloween game from last year is right up your alley. (Yes, I reused the idea of a girl with a giant butt getting violated on Halloween, :lol: :lol: :lol: )
swagger382

Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:53 am

Awesome man ! hahaha
And these are crazy great news ! I swear you are the fucking best for writing this masterpiece!
you get my props here now that i know that you will see this :D 10/10
Did you try posting your stories on other sites like archieveofourown.org or hentai-foundry.com? there are just too many intollerant haters on lit.. its fucked up for every writer writing stories in niches which are not that mainstream :/

anyways.. glad you are still around ! if you wanna get some early feedback/ proof read you can hit me up anytimes ;D

peace!
L4ever4life

Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:44 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:30 pm

Hey!

The next game is going to star the Boobitch sisters, but the plans for the next Mighty Mom game do involve Kid Pervert, he’s going to be kind of the “hero” of the story, but in a funny way, he’s more of a comic relief character so he’s a lot of fun to write.

As far as the extreme and spicy endings I try to only include those when it fits the existing story, because animating an entire separate ending or sex scene is a lot of extra work. Also, some people really don’t like those kinds of endings so it’s hard to figure out when exactly to put one in lol. For example, I’d love to do a spicy ending featuring my favorite character Mrs. Megamounds, but I know a lot of people are REALLY attached to her so I probably won’t do that. Gotta keep the people happy!

And as for Officer Juggs, well, let’s just say now that I know she’s not entirely off limits I would love to have her involved in a game I’m planning for later this year, this time with more than a cameo if it’s possible. I haven’t finalized anything yet so I can’t say for certain, but fingers crossed! Lol

Thanks for the continued interest!
Wow, I headed over to Literotica and I gotta say I loved what I saw, you really are a great writer man! I just love the directions your stories take!

Also about the spicy endings, I see what you mean about extra work and I get that. But for certain games I (and a lot of other people on the forums it seems) definitely do enjoy them! And about people not wanting to see certain characters have that extra spicy ending I guess that’s why it’s a choice to see it lol.

Also I’m very curious about what spicy ending ideas you have, especially after reading some of your other works lol. Could you tell us about some ideas? An idea with Mrs Megamound?
BigK7o8

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:23 am

L4ever4life wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Hey!

The next game is going to star the Boobitch sisters, but the plans for the next Mighty Mom game do involve Kid Pervert, he’s going to be kind of the “hero” of the story, but in a funny way, he’s more of a comic relief character so he’s a lot of fun to write.

As far as the extreme and spicy endings I try to only include those when it fits the existing story, because animating an entire separate ending or sex scene is a lot of extra work. Also, some people really don’t like those kinds of endings so it’s hard to figure out when exactly to put one in lol. For example, I’d love to do a spicy ending featuring my favorite character Mrs. Megamounds, but I know a lot of people are REALLY attached to her so I probably won’t do that. Gotta keep the people happy!

And as for Officer Juggs, well, let’s just say now that I know she’s not entirely off limits I would love to have her involved in a game I’m planning for later this year, this time with more than a cameo if it’s possible. I haven’t finalized anything yet so I can’t say for certain, but fingers crossed! Lol

Wow, I headed over to Literotica and I gotta say I loved what I saw, you really are a great writer man! I just love the directions your stories take!

Also about the spicy endings, I see what you mean about extra work and I get that. But for certain games I (and a lot of other people on the forums it seems) definitely do enjoy them! And about people not wanting to see certain characters have that extra spicy ending I guess that’s why it’s a choice to see it lol.

Also I’m very curious about what spicy ending ideas you have, especially after reading some of your other works lol. Could you tell us about some ideas? An idea with Mrs Megamound?
Thank you!

I'm trying to think of a few games I've worked on that have been made that originally had spicy endings in their scripts:

Where's the Milk 4 was originally going to have an ending where Mrs. Megamounds went back to the monastery with the guys and got gangbanged by like fifty monks, but that would have been ridiculously hard to animate and the game was really behind schedule already so there just wasn't time.
Plane Fellow was originally going to have an unlockable ending with the girl basically becoming a prostitute but it was pretty mean spirited and I changed that myself. Don't know if you've played that one but some of the wrong choices in the dialogue mini-games were going to have to be chosen intentionally to unlock the extreme ending, which is a concept I might revisit someday.
Where's the Milk 5 was originally written to feature Christmas goblins because when I wrote it I got too excited and the rules slipped my mind lol
The Brittney Blubbabut game was originally much more similar to my Shy Iris halloween story and the final scene was supposed to be an interactive gangbang like the old Tsunade or April O'Neil games but that also would have been really difficult to animate and the intro was already making the game too long.

Other than that most of the games I've done with Vadim were conceptualized as you see them now, sometimes I have a complete script and sometimes we bounce ideas off each other, or, like what's happened a lot this year, we take suggestions from the forums. The spicy endings for Mighty Mom and Mrs. Claus that I wrote both happened more or less identically to how I wrote them and the spicy ending in the new Iron Giant game was actually Vadim's idea :lol:

As for Mrs. Megamounds I've got so many "spicy" ideas for her that it would be impossible to list them all without possibly breaking a few international laws :oops: She's my favorite character and my favorite to write but like I said, since I've brought her back in Where's the Milk 2 & 3 a few years ago she's gotten REALLY popular and I don't want to upset some of her biggest fans :lol:

That being said I would love to hook her up with one of my other creations, the bumble, if the rules ever change and allow monsters again. And, even though my personal head-canon for Mrs. Megamounds is that her lactation is the result of a genetic mutation and NOT pregnancy, I would love to someday do a story where she ends up with a big pregnant belly. I even have an idea called "Where's the Milk: No, Seriously, Where's the freaking Milk?" Where her milk dries up and she has to be impregnated in order to get her lactation going again. We could even do a mini-game where you guide a sperm through her fallopian tubes in an effort to fertilize her, but that's kind of out there, the world might not be quite ready for that one :lol:

Once again, thanks for all the interest and the kind words! If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or feedback feel free to share!
Obito73k

Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:49 am

wow me as a fan would say this would be the perfect ending for my favorite character🤩 but before that i think creative minds like yours plan a lot more games. I also wanted to thank her for her return, I have known the site since 2017 and my character has always been mrs megamounds, and to have seen her return after years was something unexpected
Boob_Milker

Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:09 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:23 am
L4ever4life wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Hey!

Thank you!

I'm trying to think of a few games I've worked on that have been made that originally had spicy endings in their scripts:

Where's the Milk 4 was originally going to have an ending where Mrs. Megamounds went back to the monastery with the guys and got gangbanged by like fifty monks, but that would have been ridiculously hard to animate and the game was really behind schedule already so there just wasn't time.
Plane Fellow was originally going to have an unlockable ending with the girl basically becoming a prostitute but it was pretty mean spirited and I changed that myself. Don't know if you've played that one but some of the wrong choices in the dialogue mini-games were going to have to be chosen intentionally to unlock the extreme ending, which is a concept I might revisit someday.
Where's the Milk 5 was originally written to feature Christmas goblins because when I wrote it I got too excited and the rules slipped my mind lol
The Brittney Blubbabut game was originally much more similar to my Shy Iris halloween story and the final scene was supposed to be an interactive gangbang like the old Tsunade or April O'Neil games but that also would have been really difficult to animate and the intro was already making the game too long.

Other than that most of the games I've done with Vadim were conceptualized as you see them now, sometimes I have a complete script and sometimes we bounce ideas off each other, or, like what's happened a lot this year, we take suggestions from the forums. The spicy endings for Mighty Mom and Mrs. Claus that I wrote both happened more or less identically to how I wrote them and the spicy ending in the new Iron Giant game was actually Vadim's idea :lol:

As for Mrs. Megamounds I've got so many "spicy" ideas for her that it would be impossible to list them all without possibly breaking a few international laws :oops: She's my favorite character and my favorite to write but like I said, since I've brought her back in Where's the Milk 2 & 3 a few years ago she's gotten REALLY popular and I don't want to upset some of her biggest fans :lol:

That being said I would love to hook her up with one of my other creations, the bumble, if the rules ever change and allow monsters again. And, even though my personal head-canon for Mrs. Megamounds is that her lactation is the result of a genetic mutation and NOT pregnancy, I would love to someday do a story where she ends up with a big pregnant belly. I even have an idea called "Where's the Milk: No, Seriously, Where's the freaking Milk?" Where her milk dries up and she has to be impregnated in order to get her lactation going again. We could even do a mini-game where you guide a sperm through her fallopian tubes in an effort to fertilize her, but that's kind of out there, the world might not be quite ready for that one :lol:

Once again, thanks for all the interest and the kind words! If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or feedback feel free to share!
Wow buddy you made me really enthusiastic about seeing that game of Ms.Megamounds being pregnant and to play that minigame you are the best❤
TheUndertaker

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 am

Hello, Just a little question BigK708, are you the one who choose and write every new mnf game scrip now or is it still possible for members to have their idea picked? Because the last submit poll was long ago, yet every new game seems to have different author.
BigK7o8

Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:04 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 am
Hello, Just a little question BigK708, are you the one who choose and write every new mnf game scrip now or is it still possible for members to have their idea picked? Because the last submit poll was long ago, yet every new game seems to have different author.
Hey, so I know it’s been a while since the last submission round, I know they got backed up and had lots of problems with people writing ideas that didn’t follow the rules or that were basically incomplete/impossible so they scrapped that for a while. Right now the best way to get eyes on your idea is to post it on the forums!

I do scripts for Vadim and only Vadim, I don’t write for Kosmos or Serega, although I did write x-mas Payrise 7 for Serega that was a contest winner a long time ago. As far as I’m aware Kosmos gets all of his ideas from the forums and I think Serega is taking suggestions now as well. And even though I do Vadim’s scripts, every idea we’ve done so far this year has come directly from the forums, or at the very least gotten input from the forums. The news reporter game that’s being worked on right now is actually the first game this year where the concept and script is one hundred percent mine and Vadim’s. I spend a lot of time on the forums reading and responding to ideas and suggestions so if you post something here odds are good that I’ll read it!

So if you have an idea, a script, or just general feedback feel free to post on the forums!
TheUndertaker

Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:24 am

Thanks for your answer. So the thing I understand since you got the mnf wwriting idea pretty good is that I better have your opinion on idea I have before hoping they are picked eventually.