[Game Idea] Leila Bomb Adventures: Aphrodite’s Crown

DarkNecros16

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:35 pm

Name: Leila Bomb Adventures: Aphrodite’s Crown
Game idea by: DarkNecros16

Plot: In an attempt to get away of sex relics and avoid the same situation in Egypt, Leila travels to a lonely Greek island to search for the forbidden Crown of the Goddess Aphrodite.

Characters:
Leila Bomb: https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-0.jpg
Aphrodite: https://us.rule34.xxx/images/4389/4e543 ... eg?4996746
(She’ll be using this crown): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUX3WMkVwAAfhZY.jpg
Golems: https://mennohenselmans.com/wp-content/ ... le-men.png

*The game starts with Leila entering into an abandoned temple and approaching to a room while she hears strange noises*

“Somewhere near Greece in a remote, lonely and dangerous island; the famous treasure hunter Leila Bomb is seeking an old lost relic from the ancient Greek Gods: The silver crown of Aphrodite”

Leila: Finally, this journey was very risky, but it looks like I found the lost temple of Aphrodite, numerous legends said that her precious and priceless crown lies here. It’s a great relief to finally complete an adventure where I do not run the risk of being sexually used, my poor ass still hurts since that incident in Cleopatra’s chamber, still I must admit it was actually fun.
Leila: This is very strange, I see burning torches and hear whispers, but I made sure no one followed me or found out about this place. Someone beat me to it?

*Leila approaches to the unknown sounds, then the first sex scene starts*

1st Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/5821/f442 ... 9c4551.png
Sex dialogues:
Note: In this scene there will be no dialogue until the Golem ejaculates over Aphrodite's breasts, since Golems don’t speak in this scene or any other scene of the game.
After Cumming
Aphrodite: Ahhh... I’m getting tired of fucking these obsolete, lifeless, and cold Golems, I wish to be free, know handsome males and explore the world... In the name of Zeus! I WANT TO FEEL A REAL HUMAN DICK AGAIN!!!!!

Leila: I can’t believe this, the Goddess Aphrodite, it's real and it’s right in front of me. Damn it... she’s still wearing that precious crown, maybe if I get close to her without making any noise I can take that crown with me, and then...

*Accidentally Leila breaks a Greek amphora and startles Aphrodite who demands the Golems to capture her*

Aphrodite: What was that?! Who are you?!?! GOLEMS!!! CAPTURE HER AND BRING HER BEFORE ME!!!!!
Leila: NO! Let me go!!!
Aphrodite: Well well well... What do we have here? A busty young thief who invades my temple?
Leila: I’m not a thief! I’m a treasure hunter!
Aphrodite: Treasure hunters, thieves, mercenaries, spies, all of you are the same, entering into my temple without permission and trying to steal what is mine!
Leila: No... please... I thought this place was abandoned. I just...
Aphrodite: Oh! And if this place were abandoned, that gives you the right to enter without being invited and take everything I have?
Leila: NO! I just... please mighty and beautiful Aphrodite, don’t hurt me... I just wanted to have that precious crown of yours, I wanted to be so sexy and beautiful like you, I just wanted to be adored like you. Please, forgive me.
Aphrodite (Thinking): Mmmmm... so after all, she just wanted this stupid crown... I guess I can use this unexpected visit for my own benefit Hehehe.
Aphrodite: Enough! The great Aphrodite Goddess of love and sex feels generous today, I will not only spare your life, but I will also give you my precious and beloved crown.
Leila: What? REALLY?! Why? Why this sudden change?
Aphrodite: You see... I always wished to have an heiress who could spread love and inspire others to be the best version of themselves. However I am the last Goddess of Olympus, and my dear Hephaestus died before getting me pregnant. I've been hiding here only accompanied by my sweet Golems.
Leila: So that means...
Aphrodite: Yes sweetheart, I choose you to be my heiress. I will inherit you my crown, and you will become the new incarnation of love for all the people in this world.
Aphrodite: However.. There’s only one condition to inherit this crown, those big Golems you see are not only my protectors but also my lovers. If you want to become the incarnation of love first you’ll need to prove that you are worthy by pleasing my beloved Golems. What do you say if we start already?

2nd Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2860/63b5 ... a18f50.png
Idle
Leila: Damn this thing has a really huge cock; I don’t think it will fit.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry little one, he will make sure it fits...
Easy
Leila: Fuck, his penis feel cold and hard as rock!
Medium
Leila: Ohhh my crotch, it’s starting to hurt.
Aphrodite: You will get used to it; I assure you.
Hard
Leila: Daaaaamn, my poor pussy it’s getting ravaged so bad!
Aphrodite: Take it easy, he’s very close. I know him, it’s gonna end soon.
Cumming
Leila: Ahhhhh shit it hurts a lot, he’s very rude and strong, he can’t control himself, it’s filling my womb!

Aphrodite: For the Gods, seeing another girl being used instead of me it's really making me horny, maybe for one time in years I can enjoy these rough Golems again.

3rd Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4463/7e31 ... 42d96.jpeg
Idle
Aphrodite: Ok sweetie, I will help you with the other one, after all they are MY Golems.
Leila: Don’t worry ma’am, as you said I’m starting to get used to his dick, it’s not as bad as I thought.
Easy
Aphrodite: Ohhh yes, when they start slow it’s really pleasant.
Leila: Yeah, it even feels like an ordinary dildo.
Medium
Aphrodite: Mmmhhh! This is where the real challenge starts!
Leila: Crap I thought they were already rude
Hard
Aphrodite: Shit! Maybe I underestimated the situation a little bit!!!
Leila: Hold on great Aphrodite, this is both painful as satisfying.
Cumming
Aphrodite: Take my hand my dear heiress, let’s receive their infertile seed together!
Leila: As you say my lady, I’m ready to receive that big load with you.

Ending: *Leila is laying in the ground covered in jizz and finally using the crown, while Aphrodite leaves and reveals her plans for Leila’s fate*
Leila: Ohhh sweet god, that was a really rough fuck, I won’t be able to do alpinism for an entire week.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry little one you will have a lot of time to rest right here, I hope you don’t have plans for this or the next hundred thousand nights, hehehe.
Leila: What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!
Aphrodite: What’s the matter sweetheart? Your legends didn’t say anything about the curse of the crown? I never wanted an heiress; I would never let a child ruin my perfect body, that was my stupid husband’s idea.
Leila: But I thought you loved Hephaestus! That’s why he gave you this sacred crown!
Aphrodite: I HATED THAT SCRAWNY IMPOTENT!!! I cheated on him with any mortal or God I could find after we married!!! That’s why he put that CURSED crown on me.
Leila: Wait! You can’t let me here!!!
Aphrodite: Don’t worry my dear, the crown will keep you young and beautiful, and those stupid Golems will keep you satisfied during the next centuries to come. Sorry sugar tits, I have a lot of plans and a ton of dicks to ride, BYE BYE!!!!!

THE END
mugen64

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:

Plot: In an attempt to get away of sex relics and avoid the same situation in Egypt, Leila travels to a lonely Greek island to search for the forbidden Crown of the Goddess Aphrodite.

Characters:

*The game starts with Leila entering into an abandoned temple and approaching to a room while she hears strange noises*

“Somewhere near Greece in a remote, lonely and dangerous island; the famous treasure hunter Leila Bomb is seeking an old lost relic from the ancient Greek Gods: The silver crown of Aphrodite”

Leila: Finally, this journey was very risky, but it looks like I found the lost temple of Aphrodite, numerous legends said that her precious and priceless crown lies here. It’s a great relief to finally complete an adventure where I do not run the risk of being sexually used, my poor ass still hurts since that incident in Cleopatra’s chamber, still I must admit it was actually fun.
Leila: This is very strange, I see burning torches and hear whispers, but I made sure no one followed me or found out about this place. Someone beat me to it?

Sex dialogues:
Note: In this scene there will be no dialogue until the Golem ejaculates over Aphrodite's breasts, since Golems don’t speak in this scene or any other scene of the game.
After Cumming
Aphrodite: Ahhh... I’m getting tired of fucking these obsolete, lifeless, and cold Golems, I wish to be free, know handsome males and explore the world... In the name of Zeus! I WANT TO FEEL A REAL HUMAN DICK AGAIN!!!!!

Leila: I can’t believe this, the Goddess Aphrodite, it's real and it’s right in front of me. Damn it... she’s still wearing that precious crown, maybe if I get close to her without making any noise I can take that crown with me, and then...

*Accidentally Leila breaks a Greek amphora and startles Aphrodite who demands the Golems to capture her*

Aphrodite: What was that?! Who are you?!?! GOLEMS!!! CAPTURE HER AND BRING HER BEFORE ME!!!!!
Aphrodite: Well well well... What do we have here? A busty young thief who invades my temple?
Aphrodite: Treasure hunters, thieves, mercenaries, spies, all of you are the same, entering into my temple without permission and trying to steal what is mine!
Aphrodite: Oh! And if this place were abandoned, that gives you the right to enter without being invited and take everything I have?
Leila: NO! I just... please mighty and beautiful Aphrodite, don’t hurt me... I just wanted to have that precious crown of yours, I wanted to be so sexy and beautiful like you, I just wanted to be adored like you. Please, forgive me.
Aphrodite (Thinking): Mmmmm... so after all, she just wanted this stupid crown... I guess I can use this unexpected visit for my own benefit Hehehe.
Aphrodite: Enough! The great Aphrodite Goddess of love and sex feels generous today, I will not only spare your life, but I will also give you my precious and beloved crown.
Aphrodite: You see... I always wished to have an heiress who could spread love and inspire others to be the best version of themselves. However I am the last Goddess of Olympus, and my dear Hephaestus died before getting me pregnant. I've been hiding here only accompanied by my sweet Golems.
Aphrodite: Yes sweetheart, I choose you to be my heiress. I will inherit you my crown, and you will become the new incarnation of love for all the people in this world.
Aphrodite: However.. There’s only one condition to inherit this crown, those big Golems you see are not only my protectors but also my lovers. If you want to become the incarnation of love first you’ll need to prove that you are worthy by pleasing my beloved Golems. What do you say if we start already?

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming
Leila: Ahhhhh shit it hurts a lot, he’s very rude and strong, he can’t control himself, it’s filling my womb!

Aphrodite: For the Gods, seeing another girl being used instead of me it's really making me horny, maybe for one time in years I can enjoy these rough Golems again.

Idle
Aphrodite: Ok sweetie, I will help you with the other one, after all they are MY Golems.
Leila: Don’t worry ma’am, as you said I’m starting to get used to his dick, it’s not as bad as I thought.
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming
Aphrodite: Take my hand my dear heiress, let’s receive their infertile seed together!

Ending: *Leila is laying in the ground covered in jizz and finally using the crown, while Aphrodite leaves and reveals her plans for Leila’s fate*
Leila: Ohhh sweet god, that was a really rough fuck, I won’t be able to do alpinism for an entire week.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry little one you will have a lot of time to rest right here, I hope you don’t have plans for this or the next hundred thousand nights, hehehe.
Aphrodite: What’s the matter sweetheart? Your legends didn’t say anything about the curse of the crown? I never wanted an heiress; I would never let a child ruin my perfect body, that was my stupid husband’s idea.
Leila: But I thought you loved Hephaestus! That’s why he gave you this sacred crown!
Aphrodite: I HATED THAT SCRAWNY IMPOTENT!!! I cheated on him with any mortal or God I could find after we married!!! That’s why he put that CURSED crown on me.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry my dear, the crown will keep you young and beautiful, and those stupid Golems will keep you satisfied during the next centuries to come. Sorry sugar tits, I have a lot of plans and a ton of dicks to ride, BYE BYE!!!!!

THE END
I like this idea very unique

I also got a Leila boobs idea I'm going to post soon myself
DarkNecros16

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:32 am

mugen64 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:23 am
DarkNecros16 wrote:

Characters:

Sex dialogues:
After Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

THE END
I like this idea very unique

I also got a Leila boobs idea I'm going to post soon myself
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it
Marabunta

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:15 pm

I like the script and I like much more the fact that Leila returns. It is a character that gives for many stories in MMF 😉
DarkNecros16

Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:49 pm

Marabunta wrote:
I like the script and I like much more the fact that Leila returns. It is a character that gives for many stories in MMF 😉
Thank you for the feedback, this really helps me to keep this idea relevant, I put so much effort in this script and I really would love to see it done.
DarkNecros16

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:03 am

Marabunta wrote:
Also if could share it to not let this idea die it would help me a lot
DarkNecros16

Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:13 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:

Characters:

Sex dialogues:
After Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

THE END
TheUndertaker, this is my idea for Leila Bomb
TheUndertaker

Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:25 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:

Characters:

Sex dialogues:
After Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

THE END
It's a pretty nice idea. But I am not too found of the idea of Leila being trap for hundred years :lol: .
TheUndertaker

Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:29 am

Btw, here is an idea sequel that I wrote a while ago. It would need some change to corespond to new mnf and I should remove one sex scene stand but It's a start.

Leila bomb : The Amazon Rod

Link to images, they are classed by order of appearance : https://imgur.com/a/xOvBNkT

We met Leila bomb as she is investigating at the Mnf Docks. She got informations from a friend in charge of listing every boat's cargo. Her friend told her that notices a suspicious boat who arrived yesterday and that it might be linked to the disappearance of the Amazon Rod, a relic from an ancient civilization that was stolen month ago. Since then, Leila did everything to find the relic location. All the clues she managed to gather so far leads her to one conclusion, The Amazon Rod was in possession of her old rival : The Busty Duchess (1st and 2nd images)

Leila Bomb : That presemptious bitch. She thinks she can buy everything with her damn money. But this artefact is too unique to be left in her hands. Guess I'll have to find it myself.

Later at the Docks

Leila Bomb : All right! The Amazon road should be in this building according to the informations I have. I better avoid the security guard, they are probably working for the Duchess.

She is trying to open the door to the hangar

Leila Bomb : Damn it, it's locked. I should be able to pick up the lock, but I better not be seen by the guard.

Optionnal mini-game: Avoiding being seen by the security guard while breaking in the hangar.

Leila finally enter and start looking for the artefact. While searching, she hears strange noises coming from the security room so she decides to peek inside

Leila Bomb : What's going on in there? Wait, that's...

Sex scene (3rd to 8th images)
The Busty Duchess is blowing the security guard chief.
The Busty Duchess : You have done well, watching the Amazon Road for me chief.
Security guard chief : Oh, Duchess! I would do anything for you. You're such a goddess!
The Busty Duchess : That's a good boy, I guess you deserve a reward.
Lick>blowjob : easy-medium-hard-cum
The Busty Duchess : Well, you were really pent up. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a look at that artefact.

Leila Bomb : That filthy whore. No wonder how she got her hands on the artefact. I need to find it before...

Security guard : Hey you, what are you doing here?

Leila Bomb : Crap! Hum... Excuse me mister, I got lost and I was looking for the exit...

Security guard : Stop taking me for a moron. You're just a thief trying to find something to steal.

Leila Bomb : Listen to me. I'm not a thief, but I got some business to do around. Maybe you can do as if you never saw me, in exchange for a little something?

Security guard : Well, I may have an idea of the way I should treat such a sexy thief.

Sex scene (9th to 12th images)
Leila get fucked from behind
Security guard : Get ready for a good pounding, you slut.
Leila Bomb : Sure.. Just try to be quick. I have got others things to do.
Fuck : easy-medium-hard-cum
Security guard : Woo, that was...amazing, now I just need a minute to...to... (he collapses)
Leila Bomb : Tss, what a soft dick. All right, back to searching.

Meanwhile in the Hangar, The Busty Duchess took the Amazon road outside of it's box to look at it.

The Busty Duchess : It's sure is a magnificient treasure. I'm sure there are a lot of rich bastards will pay a good price for this. And this time, no Leila Bomb around to disturb my plan.

While she is holding the Amazon Road, It begin to glow.

The Busty Duchess : Wait, What is this light? What's happening?

Then the artefact glows more intensely and in a flash, the Amazon Queen (13th image) appears.

The Busty Duchess : What the hell? Who are you?

The Amazon Queen : I am the Amazon Queen. My soul was sealed long ago in my rod. I wanted to make sure that a worthy woman would become it's new possessor but obviously, you're not the right one. Now be gone, this artefact is not for you !

The Busty Duchess : What kind of bullshit is that? Listen, I don't know who you are but this rod is mine now so back off, you psycho!

The Amazon Queen : You arrogant bitch. You dare to defy me? I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson. (She uses magic to turn the rod into a wooden strap-on.) We'll see if you're still that confident when I'll be done pounding your pussy.

The Busty Duchess : Oh crap!

Sex scene (14th to 17th images)
The Amazon queen fucks the duchess
The Busty Duchess : What the fuck are you doing? Let me go or else...
The Amazon Queen : What a cocky slut you are. I will teach not to mess with stuff that doesnt't belongs to you.
Rub ------> fuck: easy-medium-hard-cum

Leila bomb arrives at the end of scene

Leila Bomb : What the hell happens here?

The Busty Duchess : Leila Bomb! Anoying as always. I don't know how you found me but if you know what's good for you, you better leave this place, right now.

Leila Bomb : I'm not going anywhere until you tell where did you hide the Amazon rod, you damn thief. I want to bring it back to the Museum. You can threaten me all you want, I'm not afraid of you nor your strange partner.

The Busty Duchess : You silly bitch, she is not my partner, she...

The Amazon Queen : I don't need you to speak for me, whore! I can introduce myself. I am the Amazon Queen and this road belongs to me. That woman here was not worthy to become it's new possessor so I punished her.

Leila Bomb : OMG! How is it even possible? You're supposed to be dead, like centuries ago.

The Amazon Queen : That is the power of the amazon magic. It's goes way beyond your understanding.

Leila Bomb : Magic? Yeah...of course. Wait, when you said you punished her, you mean...?

The Amazon Queen : I pounded her pussy as hard as I could to teach her a lesson. And since you also seems to be interested by my artefact, it is probably what awaits you.

Leila Bomb : What? Come on, I am not a thief. I just wanted to bring back the rod to the Museum. I know it may be hard to believe, but I have no bad intentions.

The Amazon Queen : As you just say, it is hard to believe. So just to make sure you gonna bring back my rod in a safe place, I going to fuck the both of you.

Leila Bomb : If that is what it takes to convince, I'm up for it. My last sexual experience was pretty lame anyway.

The Busty Duchess : Please, no. I beg you. My pussy cant take anymore.

The Amazon Queen : Don't worry, I'm done with your pussy.

The Busty Duchess : Oh, thanks God!

The Queen uses magic to turn the rod into a huge double dildo.

The Amazon Queen : It's going right in your ass.

Sex scene (Last image)
Leila and the Duchess fuck each others while the Amazon Queen finger Leila’s pussy and massage her boobs
The Amazon Queen : Let’s see if how you handle my rod in your tigh asshole..
Leila Bomb : My ass has taken much bigger than this. Bring it on !
The Busty Duchess : Please, somebody save me.
Fingering : easy-medium-hard
Double dildo : easy-medium-hard-cum

Later...

The Amazon Queen : Well, that was a pleasant moment. You, women have been the best sexual entertainement I had for the last past centuries. I hope you will take good care of my rod or else I'll be coming to take care of you curvy booty.

The Amazon Queen spirit returns in the rod

The Busty Duchess: Oh my poor butthole... I won't be able to sit at least a week.

Leila Bomb: Oh come on. I'm sure you enjoy every second. This is pretty common in my treasure hunter life, you know.

The Busty Duchess: You mean that kind of magical sexual experience happens often during your travels?

Leila Bomb: Of course! Why do you think I 'm so dedicated to my job?

The Busty Duchess: ....Would you mind if we become partners?

Leila Bomb:WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT

THE END ?
DarkNecros16

Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:05 pm

TheUndertaker wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:25 am
DarkNecros16 wrote:

Characters:

Sex dialogues:
After Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

Idle
Easy
Medium
Hard
Cumming

THE END
It's a pretty nice idea. But I am not too found of the idea of Leila being trap for hundred years :lol: .
Actually it was just a cliffhanger for a tentative third part, she isn't going to be a hundred years trapped lol