Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:17 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:34 am
Hey, Chief! Is it cool with you if I write a script based off your “memory”? It would make it a lot easier for the animators to recreate the scenario for you, I’m sure you’d enjoy that! Thanks for all your incredible stories!
Of course go ahead! Send a copy to me just so I can make sure you’ve got all the details right ;)

Do you have my email?
BigK7o8

Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:43 am

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
Hey, Chief! Is it cool with you if I write a script based off your “memory”? It would make it a lot easier for the animators to recreate the scenario for you, I’m sure you’d enjoy that! Thanks for all your incredible stories!
Of course go ahead! Send a copy to me just so I can make sure you’ve got all the details right ;)

Do you have my email?
I don’t have your e-mail, but when I’m finished I can make a new topic on here so you can give me your feedback and let me know what changes I need to make, I wouldn’t want to get anything wrong or leave anything out!
AltheAssfucka

Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:22 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:

Do you have my email?
How is it getting buttfucked by a ware lion?
vira3590

Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:55 am

Hello officer, will your next memory be about what you wrote, when you made a mistake and entered the sauna of the men's gym surrounded by men and your towel fell off?
Junior_p

Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:34 am

Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:25 am
Okay, it’s a bit of a long one but here it goes!

The story of my first gangbang is a bit of an adventure, before this I had been with only 2 men at once and this was quite the jump from that. It happened a bit later than I would’ve expected, it was after I joined the police force, I had already grown into the full woman you are used to but was still making my way through the ranks. It started with me doing my regular patrols around the MnF prison as I usually do every other month, ensuring that all safety precautions were being kept to and that the place was generally being run well. This particular patrol would go very differently than my others. While I was in the supervillain wing, where we keep all the crazy ones who think themselves to be some powerful supers, the emergency alarm started blaring! A riot or something must have broken out in another wing causing the system to malfunction and I could tell by the fact that all the doors to the cells were no longer working and prisoners began to flood out into the halls. Luckily I was able to quickly sprint into a nearby maintenance closet and barricade myself in there. Not so luckily I quickly found out I wasn’t alone. When I first heard voices behind me I quickly drew my gun prepared to fight for my life, however, I almost laughed when I realised who the three men were; Kid Pervert, that idiot professor Bulgestein and that pathetic mole man from that mole family. I was locked in a closet with the three biggest loser villains of MnF Metropolis.I asked them if they knew what was going on outside and they all started rambling at once but I managed to make some of it out. Turns out the private corporate entity that ran the prison had begun some illegal chemical testing on the prisoners leading to some side effects such as aggression, delirium, perversion and most noticeably a constant erection. I asked the three stooges if they could use whatever brains they had to figure out a solution to the problem at hand and obviously the three morons asked for some “compensation”. They complained they couldn’t work with the boners they had and so I agreed to “help them out”. What I didn't expect was for the three of them to suddenly pounce on me. With one in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass (I had never even been DP’ed before!) they began to fuck me raw. They fucked me for what felt like hours and when they finally came it was a gallon’s worth, I didn’t expect it out of them!

Now if that was the whole story it would’ve been a dream compared to what came next. Their brilliant solution was for me to fuck, more or less, the entire prison! By their reasoning, if I managed to make enough men cum, the drug would wear off and they could be subdued. Realising there was no other hope and that I was key to saving the prison from lawlessness I obliged. What followed next was pure filth. The three “scientists” put me into a contraption of sorts in the wall, that only exposed my holes and breasts, and made me free for “public use”! What followed was almost 2 days of every man that saw me coming by and using me as much as he could. I would have almost at minimum 3 men in me at all times, sometimes up to 5 on and in me. I felt as though every convict in that prison, some of whom I even locked up, had used some hole of mine. The only thing that got me through this was the thought that I was doing my part in helping get these prisoners back under control, and not that I was being used as a cum receptacle by the scum of MnF city. I was subject to nearly every sexual act imaginable; tittyfucking, ball sucking, double anal penetration, rimming and one guy even tried to fuck my nipples! Nearing the end, as I was filled with and covered by more than 1 type of bodily fluid by over a hundred men or so (I lost count), I felt my mind starting to break. I almost felt as if I was enjoying being used like this, like I enjoyed being a whore. Thankfully around that same time the riot began to be controlled. Even more thankfully for me was that Tilda Von TitanTanks was on the attack force, she was the one who found and rescued me so that no one else saw me in such a state, I owe her big time to this day. After the prison was under control, those corporate fucks got away scot free and I was stuck wondering many things. Did the church now have blackmail on me? What about those three supervillain losers? And, most importantly, am I really just a giant slut? Oh well, I’ll just keep doing my best to be the best cop in the city and until I’m forced to face those questions, I’ll just keep on wishing for the best!
wow, it was better than I thought, thank you Jasmine for this beautiful memory of you, now I understand why it's trauma, this needs to become a game!
howix burnix

Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:26 am

Hola jefa,alguna posibilidad de una cooperación con diva miyuki como la que tuvisteis con Casey cannons?
Junior_p

Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:37 pm

Do you milk yourself frequently or only on occasions when you need to? example afternoon coffee.. a glass of breast milk would be good
Last edited by Junior_p on Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Big dog

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Halloween is approaching, do you already have a costume in mind? I hope to see some of your supernatural adventures again like old times!
Big vic

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:46 pm

Do you have a favorite dick from your life's adventures?
Batgirl

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:54 pm

What is your sexual position and do you like to give your ass? Anal DP practice?