Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

BakaIsBack

Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:09 pm

Name your top 10 men you’ve fucked
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:45 am

Peter1256 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:34 pm
please describe your first double penetration at the Thanksgiving Day parade. I know it was unexpected for you. How did you like it?
Have you thought about the fact that on the next Thanksgiving day these ghosts can repeat gang bang with you (maybe it will be in the second part of the Thanksgiving parade)?
It was certainly an interesting experience, being fucked by balloons and having my extra large flashlight shoved up my ass. I would say I liked it though. Being able to take on 2 perps at once is a valuable skill.

And as for seeing that group of ghosts again, you never know what you’ll see on the job, we may cross paths once again one day. Maybe not in the same thanksgiving setting but maybe another. I wonder if they can possess more than just balloons?
fred44

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:08 am

Did you ever get pregnant from any of the creampies youve gotten in any of the games youve been featured in big fan of the ghost game you were in
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:23 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Oh you’re going to need to give me a little bit of time to compile that list, I won’t forget though!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:26 am

fred44 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:08 am
Did you ever get pregnant from any of the creampies youve gotten in any of the games youve been featured in big fan of the ghost game you were in
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed that ghost adventure, I did too!

And as for the creampies, I can safely say I have never gotten pregnant. There have been some times where due to the sheer amount of cum I thought it might’ve been dangerous but I have been lucky so far. As police chief, I need to keep my focus on my job and professionalism and a pregnancy just doesn’t fit in my long term plans. It’s unlikely that this will change anytime soon but who knows, I may meet the right man and reconsider!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:12 pm

Bustygirlz wrote:
Breaking it into 2 parts cause it did get a little long.
I’ll only be including guys whom have appeared on the site in some shape or form, as I don’t want to rank men whom you guys have no concept about. When it comes to the men it goes something like this;

1. This one just has to go to the mechanical bull I was with for a week in space, I know it’s not technically a “man” but those 7 days were raunchy, debauched and downright perfect. Plus he was an AI so he’s more than just a robot to me! I miss being ravaged by that big black cock but I know once I go back to him I won’t come back. Best vacation ever!!! Fingers crossed for more out of this world experiences.

2.Were-Lion, almost perfect in almost every way, he was just so rough, so animalistic! You all know about this one since it was caught on camera, not sure if you know what happened later though with all of his buddies? That one was so wild, it might have to stay in the vaults, the public might not see me the same way ever again.

3.Baka, seeing that little pervert get his way was enraging for sure but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the fuck out of it. Emphasis on little, because of his size we ended up in some pretty creative positions. At times he annoyed the shit out of me and I wanted to strangle him, other times it was the other way around.

4. Sir Edward HooterHumper, the man knows his way around a woman’s body and I just really felt a connection with him. Have a feeling I’m going to run into him again one day. Definitely the best ghost I’ve ever been with.

5. Sparky the Elf, ran into this peculiar character a few years back while I was helping with a Toy Drive. I was hired as security (and eye candy) and he was Santa’s helper, but then turns out he’s a real elf in a sting operation. One thing led to another and this ball of energy was just so much fun! We still chat sometimes, he actually reached out to me to help with his fundraising event for those underpaid elves. I should’ve known what I was getting into beforehand but oh well, it was fun “fundraising”!

Pt 2…
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:13 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:12 pm
Pt 2…
6. The fellow in the alley, this one time while chasing a perp into an alley, I ran into this man and he was just perfect! I don’t know what got into me but we fucked right there! I never even got his damn name. Afterwards I did hear rumours that he was just a homeless man but that’s just not true. Officer Juggs does not enjoying fucking hobos like a slut in dirty alleyways, I am chief of police and a model citizen.

7. Kid Pervert, I know I shouldn’t with me being a law enforcer and him being a villain but I just can’t lie. While tracking him down after a breakout attempt, one of his lust bombs went off and we both got hit. What happened next was just wild hormone driven fucking, some real dirty sex that I may not be proud of but certainly enjoyed. You may think that just cause he’s got a little weight on him that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with a fitness freak like me, but he left me shocked.

8. The Imps, this might surprise you but I have had a run in with those 3 tricksters. They caught me at a bad time when I really needed some help and they gave me a deal I couldn’t refuse. Obviously there was the cost and well, let’s just say I didn’t think they had it in them. Such small guys but really do pack a punch as a group. They were so eager they were all in my ass at the same time! My first triple anal!

9. Strawhat McGee; as you all know I enjoy vacations but I love my work. So sometimes I’ll take a temporary gig as a sheriff in a small rural town, just to get away for a bit and enjoy the quiet. Turns out I was stationed next to this assholes farm and when I went investigating some suspicious activity, I went in guns blazing. Bad move. I trespassed and did some property damage, I needed to make it up to that geriatric farmer and you can guess what he asked for. My vacation was spent for days in his farm…I’d rather not get into it right now but let’s just say I couldn’t walk for weeks after.

10. The Mayor, yes I know he’s my boss and that it’s a conflict of interest but sometimes stuff happens in the line of duty. I can’t say it’s all bad, he’s decent and that time on the cruise was memorable. I do have to say it is unprofessional when he calls me into his office and makes me try on various “undercover” outfits while changing right there. I don’t see the practical use of some (a bikini for the North Pole? really!?!), but he does tape these sessions for training purposes so I guess some good is happening.

Honourable Mention to Junior, the ice-cream parlour kid. He may be young (20 when I saw him last) but he’s got a certain youthful energy to him. I crossed paths with him while doing a major drug bust and mistook him for a head drug lord. I ended up interrogating him (I took some training from Natalya Knockerz) and while I realized my mistake too late, I don’t think he cared. Props to his stamina for making it the full 6 hours.

P.S. There aren’t just men in my top 10 fucks of all time! ;)
Teamrope23

Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:36 am

Jasmine Juggs how is it possible that you have such full milky udders?, what was the story of how you started lactating?
L4ever4life

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:34 am

What’s the most humiliating situation you’ve been in recently?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:48 am

Teamrope23 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:36 am
Jasmine Juggs how is it possible that you have such full milky udders?, what was the story of how you started lactating?
Just good genes, it runs in my family on my moms side, we have a strong and proud heritage dating back centuries to the legendary Thuna Thunder-Juggs.

And when did I start lactating? It was actually an embarrassing story, I was actually somewhat a late bloomer and didn’t start until I was in my early 20s. It was during my time at the police academy and, being that the academy was not very accommodating to women at the time (I was one of the first female graduates), my shirts were ruined almost every day. Everyone knew what was going on but I pushed through and rose to the top of my class! I do miss that place sometimes for the memories.