Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:04 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:34 am
What’s the most humiliating situation you’ve been in recently?
Aside from the debacle at the police station a few days ago with those two escaped convicts, I can really only think of two recent memories.

While I was at the local gym a few days ago, I decided to make use of the new sauna, however, little did I know, there were actually two! One meant for the women and one for men! I didn’t see the signs on account of my being a clutz occasionally but I ended up walking into the male sauna! I was initially alone in there and didn’t realize my mistake until a small crowd of lonely men surrounded me. It was certainly embarrassing and it didn’t help in the slightest that my towel fell on the way out.

The other would be my public appearance at the MnF Career Fair, as a representative of the police department. I thought it would a straightforward but boring day, until the Mayor showed me my “PR outfit”. Seeing the police of chief in such a skimpy get up could have gotten us a couple new recruits but probably didn’t help our image as a moral and incorruptible force. It was made even worse when someone asked me if I was “that stripper” at the buxom beaver who had a legendary one night.
Teamrope23

Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:33 pm

What is the reason why you never wear a bra?, when you were in the flying saucer fucked by dildon and fusk he proposed to take you to one of Jupiter's moons and he would promote you to an elite brothel, would you accept the proposal?, I'm sure you would drive all the aliens crazy with your show showing your big jugs full of milk :roll:
BakaIsBack

Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 pm

Do you envy other busty women in Mnf metropolitan?

Which women would you love to double tittyfuck with?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:30 am

Teamrope23 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:33 pm
What is the reason why you never wear a bra?, when you were in the flying saucer fucked by dildon and fusk he proposed to take you to one of Jupiter's moons and he would promote you to an elite brothel, would you accept the proposal?, I'm sure you would drive all the aliens crazy with your show showing your big jugs full of milk :roll:
To be frank I just don’t like to, it’s not always the best feeling, they usually feel too restricting. Plus, with my uniform I can barely manage to get just my shirt on! They won’t even give me a size up cause of “budget” (I think it’s just the Mayor fucking with me) so I can’t even have one even if I tried!

And yes, I was offered to work in an alien brothel and the offer does make me curious. What would that be like? What kind of aliens are out there? What can they do to me? I’m sure I would be rolling in way more dough than I am now but I do love my current life. Being police chief has always been my dream and I’m not going to give it up anytime soon, even for an offer that tempting.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:38 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:35 pm
Do you envy other busty women in Mnf metropolitan?

Which women would you love to double tittyfuck with?
Envy? No. With my mix of athleticism and curves, there are few women who can compete with my bust. Mrs. Claus, Diva and Kelsey Charms all might have a chance but I’m not jealous at all, we all have our own unique strengths. Now lust on the other hand…

And as for the second question, I would like to with anyone that would be able to keep up, so heavy hitters like the aforementioned Mrs. Claus, Mrs. Megamounds and Mighty Mom. I don’t know any man that might be able to survive a beating like that, might not have much of a pelvis left but I imagine he won’t complain.
Teamrope23

Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm

You should do a campaign to help all the bums of mnf metropolis to give them some cum from those big tits of yours and give them some heat from your voluptuous body would be a good service to the community :twisted:
Peter1256

Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm

What about rimming? Do you like doing this? Or do you like being teased?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:55 am

Teamrope23 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:29 pm
You should do a campaign to help all the bums of mnf metropolis to give them some cum from those big tits of yours and give them some heat from your voluptuous body would be a good service to the community :twisted:
The police department of MnF metropolis is already involved with multiple programs to help with the homeless in the city! I’ll look into additional ways we can help!

And as for myself, I believe I can make time and find new ways for me to get involved! I’m not sure how my Juggs and body would help, unless you’re suggesting I go into the shanty town myself, wearing nothing, and let the all the residents use me as a cumdump. That would be a very lewd thing for the chief of police to be seen doing and I would never! Unless there was a good enough reason…
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:12 am

Peter1256 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm
What about rimming? Do you like doing this? Or do you like being teased?
Rimming? As in me tossing some guys salad? As with most sex acts I have been caught doing, it’s not something I enjoy per say but rather do in order to keep my cover or protect the city. Whenever circumstance leads me to fuck someguy/some girl/something in order to serve law and order, I will go to whatever means necessary to do just that.

With rimming specifically, oddly enough most men and women do attempt to get me to eat their ass. I think with most of the men, it might be a power dynamic thing, having the police of chief, me, a powerful woman, serve them in such a humiliating way is probably what gets them. I remember when Baka made me go down on him, he kept saying he couldn’t believe such a strong tall woman was doing such a thing to a tiny loser. When I was caught in that situation with Kid Pervert, he said something along the lines of how an loyal servant to the law was serving a B tier villain like a whore when I was down there. The Mayor (I probably shouldn’t be saying this next part but confidentially be damned) loves it when, on his “missions”, things go awry and we fuck and he wants me to rim him. He gets me to call him all sorts of things to feed his ego, he’s honestly a bit of a pathetic man if you ask me. Oh well, the list goes on but I hope you get what I mean, they get a rise out of my degradation but my strong will and commitment to the city get me through it all!

And I’m not sure what you mean by teased, could you elaborate?
L4ever4life

Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am

What have been some of your favourite cases or undercover operations?