Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Peter1256

Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:07 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:12 am
Peter1256 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm
What about rimming? Do you like doing this? Or do you like being teased?
Rimming? As in me tossing some guys salad? As with most sex acts I have been caught doing, it’s not something I enjoy per say but rather do in order to keep my cover or protect the city. Whenever circumstance leads me to fuck someguy/some girl/something in order to serve law and order, I will go to whatever means necessary to do just that.

With rimming specifically, oddly enough most men and women do attempt to get me to eat their ass. I think with most of the men, it might be a power dynamic thing, having the police of chief, me, a powerful woman, serve them in such a humiliating way is probably what gets them. I remember when Baka made me go down on him, he kept saying he couldn’t believe such a strong tall woman was doing such a thing to a tiny loser. When I was caught in that situation with Kid Pervert, he said something along the lines of how an loyal servant to the law was serving a B tier villain like a whore when I was down there. The Mayor (I probably shouldn’t be saying this next part but confidentially be damned) loves it when, on his “missions”, things go awry and we fuck and he wants me to rim him. He gets me to call him all sorts of things to feed his ego, he’s honestly a bit of a pathetic man if you ask me. Oh well, the list goes on but I hope you get what I mean, they get a rise out of my degradation but my strong will and commitment to the city get me through it all!

And I’m not sure what you mean by teased, could you elaborate?
I meant by teasing - when your ass is caressed with a tongue. Do you get pleasure from the fact that men or women lick your anus (or even stick their tongue deep inside you hole)?
troia

Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Have you ever let phil watson fuck you or give him a blowjob? don't you think he deserves this because of all the work he's been doing?
clarry

Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:49 pm

You ever got your back blown out by Sergeant Wood before?
hajhfhaldshgkajhlkjnvmxzv

Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:58 am

when will you return to the MNF metropolis?
serega_mnf

Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:51 am

Juggs - "Shit... Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?"
Attachments
juggs_topless.jpg
juggs_topless.jpg (54.73 KiB) Viewed 318918 times
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:38 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am
What have been some of your favourite cases or undercover operations?
It’ll take me a bit of time to think but I’ll get back to you!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:41 am

Peter1256 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:07 pm
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:12 am
Peter1256 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm
What about rimming? Do you like doing this? Or do you like being teased?
Rimming? As in me tossing some guys salad? As with most sex acts I have been caught doing, it’s not something I enjoy per say but rather do in order to keep my cover or protect the city. Whenever circumstance leads me to fuck someguy/some girl/something in order to serve law and order, I will go to whatever means necessary to do just that.

With rimming specifically, oddly enough most men and women do attempt to get me to eat their ass. I think with most of the men, it might be a power dynamic thing, having the police of chief, me, a powerful woman, serve them in such a humiliating way is probably what gets them. I remember when Baka made me go down on him, he kept saying he couldn’t believe such a strong tall woman was doing such a thing to a tiny loser. When I was caught in that situation with Kid Pervert, he said something along the lines of how an loyal servant to the law was serving a B tier villain like a whore when I was down there. The Mayor (I probably shouldn’t be saying this next part but confidentially be damned) loves it when, on his “missions”, things go awry and we fuck and he wants me to rim him. He gets me to call him all sorts of things to feed his ego, he’s honestly a bit of a pathetic man if you ask me. Oh well, the list goes on but I hope you get what I mean, they get a rise out of my degradation but my strong will and commitment to the city get me through it all!

And I’m not sure what you mean by teased, could you elaborate?
I meant by teasing - when your ass is caressed with a tongue. Do you get pleasure from the fact that men or women lick your anus (or even stick their tongue deep inside you hole)?
Personally, not very much. I’m not a very sensual women so that kind of sex, the one where I’m the only one enjoying, doesn’t hit the spot. I like to get down and dirty right away, straight to the good part. So unless their dick is being rammed down my throat at the same time, I’d rather we get on with the fucking so I can get on with saving the city!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:47 am

troia wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:17 pm
Have you ever let phil watson fuck you or give him a blowjob? don't you think he deserves this because of all the work he's been doing?
Phil Watson? There is that one time but I don’t think he remembers. It was right after the Ghost Charmer incident. He was in a state where he was possessed or something and he was absolutely buck wild. I had to step in and get him in control quickly after he fucked the ghost charmer lady so hard she couldn’t walk. It was a tough couple hours filled with Phil just taking out all his supernatural energy on my poor body (and just the sheer amount of cum from that small body) but I managed to get out in one piece. I’m not sure if he’s aware this every happened with how he acts and I do catch him staring at my breasts every now and then, but I can’t blame him, he’s also my best officer, so I just pretend nothing happened and move on!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am

clarry wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:49 pm
You ever got your back blown out by Sergeant Wood before?
Sergeant Wood? I’m not sure if I’ve ever run into him in the MnF PD, could you remind me who he is? The Police Department is a big place and I could use a refresher!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:49 am

hajhfhaldshgkajhlkjnvmxzv wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:58 am
when will you return to the MNF metropolis?
Return? I’m not sure when I last left, I’ve been in the city for the better part of over 6 months now, the last time I was really gone for a while was that whole saucer incident. Where did you think I was? Where would you want me to go? :twisted: