Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:51 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:51 am
Juggs - "Shit... Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?"
Oh wow I look amazing in this photo! My Juggs look perfect! I don’t remember taking it though, how did you manage to get it??? Do you have a camera set up in my bedroom???
Peter1256

Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 pm

what about double anal penetration? Do you practice it?

say a few words about DVP (double vaginal penetration) too. Do you like this?
serega_mnf

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:16 am

Juggs - "While I was at the local gym a few days ago, I decided to make use of the new sauna, however, little did I know, there were actually two! One meant for the women and one for men! I didn’t see the signs on account of my being a clutz occasionally but I ended up walking into the male sauna! I was initially alone in there and didn’t realize my mistake until a small crowd of lonely men surrounded me. It was certainly embarrassing and it didn’t help in the slightest that my towel fell on the way out."
Attachments
juggs_sauna.jpg
juggs_sauna.jpg (47.61 KiB) Viewed 154667 times
DarkNecros16

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:06 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Juggs - "While I was at the local gym a few days ago, I decided to make use of the new sauna, however, little did I know, there were actually two! One meant for the women and one for men! I didn’t see the signs on account of my being a clutz occasionally but I ended up walking into the male sauna! I was initially alone in there and didn’t realize my mistake until a small crowd of lonely men surrounded me. It was certainly embarrassing and it didn’t help in the slightest that my towel fell on the way out."
Damn that looks hot, did you mind doing some similar art involving Hitomi Senpai?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:45 pm

Peter1256 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 pm
what about double anal penetration? Do you practice it?

say a few words about DVP (double vaginal penetration) too. Do you like this?
Do I practice DAP? Not really, it is something that does happen in the moment though whenever things do get out of hand. Similar case with DVP, it is a spur of the moment kind of thing. The amount of times I’ve had to take on more than one foe and they all come at me at the same time resulting in them sharing a hole with each other when they plunge into me is too many to count.

Do I enjoy it? Well yes! It means I’m able to more quickly and efficiently deal with the threat present and get back to cracking the case. It does leave my holes aching and stretched, along with me being a general mess, but it is so worth it!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:46 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Omg! I didn’t know there was a camera in there!!! I can’t believe someone caught this moment! That’s super embarrassing, leaves me to wonder what else has been caught on camera that I just don’t know about….
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:53 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:53 am
What have been some of your favourite cases or undercover operations?
I’ve broken it into my top 5 most wild undercover operations in no particular order;

1. The first one I’ll tell you about would be the fiasco at the Russian Embassy. We had long suspected that the Russian were using their diplomatic immunity as a means of protecting numerous nefarious activities. Obviously, a mission of such high importance was delegated to me and I was sent undercover. The Russians were usually drunk 24/7 so it took nothing more than an ushanka, a shuba coat and a shitty accent to get me in. I couldn’t wear anything beyond my bra and underwear beneath the coat cause it was so damn hot. My cover was that of an official from Russia coming in to check in on the operations at the embassy. It worked and I was in but I ended up being invited to a private poker match between some big names (Major Borchev, Chi Longkok and some others) so I went in to do some more investigation. Big mistake. It wasn’t just a normal game of poker, it was strip poker! Added in with the fact that everyone had to take a shot of vodka every round, it wasn’t long before things got out of hand. I ended up getting way too much information about some of the criminal heads of MnF city that day.

2. The next case was at the local college campus, reports of a group of 3 male students, running around and causing magical mayhem, were beginning to affect the reputation of the school. As the dean turned to the police department, our supernatural department (Phil) was busy and thus the case fell into my lap and I ended up going undercover as a professor. After some detective work I traced the source to a group of young freshman who had somehow gotten their hands on a magical book. Just as I was about the apprehend them, they managed to get the upper hand with some spells and I knew I was I for some trouble. What followed was nonstop wild fuckery for a few hours straight. They began casting spells that changed my outfits and spells that put me in all sorts of positions. They also threw in a few spells that transformed them into a variety of different unique forms. In the end, after all was said and done, we managed to strike a deal where they now work alongside Phil on cases every now and then.

3. This next one was from my earlier days, it was one of my first ever big cases. It was only my third time ever undercover and it was for a case for a local crime ring, the Disco mafia. I was still a new recruit at the time and so I was assigned what was called by the others the worst role. I had to infiltrate Big Joe’s inner circle, Big Joe was a notorious pimp and he worked out of the local MnF motel which was rumoured to all be owned by him. Luckily I never had to work with any “clients” to move up the ranks to get close to him (the MnF police department isn’t just some perverted gong show, we do look out for own occasionally) but I still had to put in some work and grease some gears (among other things). Eventually I was able to get some valuable intel but not before having a run in with a rival pimp crew. Gang warfare can be weird but I can safely say I never thought that a sex competition was one method. It reminded me of that time on that cruise but a lot more unprofessional. What can I say, the city never fails to surprise me.

4. This was a weird one, I had gotten a distress call from Sparky a few years back about some rouge elves plotting to sabotage Santa’s Workshop a few weeks before Christmas, ruining it for everyone. He said Mrs Claus was unable to help so he turned to me and his plan was crazy but he said it was the North Poles last hope. I agreed to his plan and showed up to the workshop as a “long lost” relative of Mrs Claus who was part elf and joining the workshop as a new worker. I managed to blend in with the elves and got to know them pretty well, perhaps too well as soon enough I was part of their workplace “events” (which involved various weird sex acts but I guess when you’re alone up north you got to do something to pass the time). Eventually, after I talked to some of the reindeer (who are were open to help after I “convinced them), I got some information and traced the leader of the rouge elves to a cave. The madman built some suit, I think he called it the “Bumble” but it didn’t last long. Saving Christmas is just one more thing on my CV now I guess.

5. The last case I’ll tell you about was that damned circus. We had suspected that some shady business was being done (especially with the prison work program we set up) with it all being connected to that damned clown Wilbur. Obviously the Mayor wanted to protect the reputation of the circus cause of the money involved so he sent me in undercover as a prisoner. I was “Bad Bitch Betty”, some biker girl alias the guys on the case made. I went in with my disguise and was assigned to be a entertainer assistant, which ended up being a lot worse than I could ever have imagined. The next 48 hours were some of the most brutal, humiliating and downright degrading that I had ever experienced. Acrobats, mimes, a whole clown car full of clowns, gloryholes and even those robotic zoo toys of his! I was subject to so much weird shit, from juggling pins to “magic tricks”, that I still have nightmares to this day! In the end the city didn’t pursue the case cause technically none of it was illegal persay cause of some weird legal loopholes but the worst part is that most of it was caught on camera and put on MNFHub.
ytgf7

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:40 am

Officer Juggs - Nightmare i thought the farmer impregnated you with his baby he nutted a gallon of sperm inside you in that game you think he got you pregnant yes please i really want a yes it be impressive if he got you pregnant from Officer Juggs - Nightmare game u were featured in
Madara777

Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:59 pm

Hi all good? i hope you are well❤️@Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything please tell us a little about your experience in space, was there a moment when you thought you weren't going to come home, what was it like to fuck those two aliens, was there a moment when they did a double penetration with you,
Count how long you were there, were you milked daily or had some rest and count when the bull came you were afraid he would split you in two I think he was the biggest dick you ever fucked in your life. I await your Jasmine. :😁
clarry

Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am
clarry wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:49 pm
You ever got your back blown out by Sergeant Wood before?
Sergeant Wood? I’m not sure if I’ve ever run into him in the MnF PD, could you remind me who he is? The Police Department is a big place and I could use a refresher!
The guy who dicked down Mrs.Claus remember? I’m curious to know if he made your legs wobbly for days :twisted:
Attachments
FD022ED7-95EE-4EF9-A334-BF4D86FC825B.jpeg
FD022ED7-95EE-4EF9-A334-BF4D86FC825B.jpeg (155.52 KiB) Viewed 154022 times