Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Junior_p

Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:27 pm

how much would you pay to be fucked again by that mechanical bull?? I think after he fucked you you liked being milked like a cow
house69

Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:19 am

Did you ever wish it was a big alien with 19 inches that fuck you and not the 2 alien that took you
Junior_p

Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:40 pm

A new year is coming, what can we expect from you Chief Juggs in this new year?
Junior_p

Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:03 pm

Have you ever met Gloria Gazongas? If so, how was it? Was there any conversation? What do you think of her boobs, I bet they're bigger than yours
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:22 pm

Junior_p wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:05 pm
tell me about an embarrassing situation you.

went through in public because of your breasts.
at the time of sex, in the heat of the moment, a slap in your face would you take it or do you fight back?.

what was the most perverse proposal they made you?.
In public? I mean anytime I leave my house there’s the potential for embarrassment as no bra can ever fully withstand the bounce and sheer force my breasts throw around. Whenever I catch a perp or just lean too close to any man my breasts make for awkwardness.

When not saving the city, I’ll deal it back tenfold and leave whatever sucker slapped me black and blue. If saving the city (in this case during the heat of the moment) means taking a bit of roughing around then so be it. Does it mean I don’t like it? Not necessarily but that’s a side of me I don’t try to bring out at all.

Not sure who “they” refers to in particular. However, I do remember this one time where I was given a chance to go to Dubai by the Mayor, turns out he had some rich friends over there who were willing to invest heavily in the city if I personally went over and convinced them with a presentation. Knowing the Mayor and how rich assholes can be I think this was the biggest bullet I’ve dodged. If the city was ever in desperate need, the offer still stands and I’m sure I could cobble together a solid PowerPoint.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:29 pm

Junior_p wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:13 pm
Have you ever met Santa Claus? the North Pole would be a perfect place for you to spend Christmas, you would earn a lot of money with the Elves, you would only have to feed them your milk Elves would love to perform a Gang Bang too.
I await your story of your first Gang Bang
Of course, a jolly man with a beautiful wife. Truth be told I’ve always been more fond of the Mrs rather than the Mr Claus. As for the elves, they sure do know how to party, I’ll tell you that much…
Lean17 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:01 pm
one, do you prefer rough men or caring men? two, have you ever had an anal orgasm? Three end, have you ever fucked Junior from the Ice Creamn Booth milkshake?
I find caring men too weak personally, I know that’s an outdated way of thinking but I guess I’m just a bit old schooled in that way. Rough men just take what they want and match the aggression I put in so that’s what I prefer. Don’t think I’d see myself in a relationship with either type but in the heat of the moment rough all the way, the worse he is the better I feel.

Of course, I prefer them to vaginal orgasms.

Junior? That scrawny black kid? I’m pretty sure I talked about that time earlier in this thread.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:37 pm

Burgu3s01 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:09 pm
tell me some positions you like to do when you're fucking, gang bang that hurts? I wanted to do with you me and some BBC friends how about that?
Honestly no preference, whatever helps get the job done faster. Whether this be in missionary while I get a train ran on me or in doggstyle with a dick in every hole and hand, whatever I need to do to save the city.

That sounds fun but unfortunately I have a city to manage, I can refer you to the Busty Beaver.
Mi_ch3l wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:20 pm
one, your ass is very big you are beautiful congratulations, did you ever tell that you don't wear a bra but panties?
Thank you and I think I mentioned that I don’t often wear a bra since it seems kind of useless with my giant knockers but panties of course. Work pants would chafe too much and I have been able to find panties in my size, if only they came with some lock/chasity belt mechanism, would save me a couple of embarrassing situations.
Junior_p wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:32 pm
Have you ever thought about doing some other profession? doctor, firefighter..
Not really, being a cop has always called to me in a way no other job has. I like being able to help my city, having control over what I do (and others), the ability to exert my natural power and it just fits my personality of always trying to be the dominant one.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:50 pm

Madara555666 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:30 pm
when will you have the adventure again where you will infiltrate the middle of enemy territory in disguise!? At the strip club you were beautiful, I would like to see you there again in a bar, in the middle of mobsters, Street gang where you only have big Black cock
Going undercover would be fun again but ever since I became chief I have been going on these missions far less. I’ve done many undercover escapades in my prime within the city like that time to infiltrate the most dangerous ring of drug dealing pimps or the other time where I investigated the church and all it’s secrets. I even was able to go international with an Interpol mission, they weren’t too fond of my methods but I did manage to help take down an infamous weapons trafficker by going undercover as a gimp (not my proudest moment). If you want to hear about more adventures or these adventures in more detail let me know!
B0rg3 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:36 pm
between a mechanical bull and a mechanical horse, which one do you like best? which one hurt you, which one would you like to see again? next adventure maybe a Dog machine would be nice?
Each has their advantage, the bull with its overpowering physicality and the horse with its better maneuverability. Out of the two mechanical beasts, I’d choose the horse as I think it’s ability to rearrange my guts and have me screaming would be better. Though that third option sounds tempting and who knows, those new mechanical K-9 units the department is getting from that Wilbur guy from the circus do need to be tested.
M1a wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:03 am
Have you ever had an orgasm just from boobs? If so, tell me how the experience was. do you like sucks when you're home alone? When you're home alone, which dildon machine do you have that you like to masturbate?
Absolutely, I’ve came from having my breasts slapped, shocked, whipped and all other manners of abuse.

Yes I do love a good protein shake!

Personally I have a “fuck machine” that I borrowed from those nice alien boys. It’s got 7 different cock types with multiple settings of speed, vibration and texture. But to be honest with the demands of the job I rarely ever need to use it as I don’t have any pent up sexual energy left in me.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Fernandagirl wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:38 am
your boobs are huge! do you like them the size they are or do they slow you down!? when was the last time you measured it? do men twist your nipples and spank your breasts? do you like to be milked? Have you ever had a proposal just to be able to touch them?
I’ve always preferred the size of my breasts. I think they’re amazing even with all their cons and make for an invaluable asset while I carry out my job. Not sure when I measured it last but yes to the twisting, spanking and milking. Of course, constantly and all the time. Damn near every perp I’ve put away has asked that in some way or tried to.
Mi_ch3l wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:20 pm
which adventure would you choose to live again, and if you could mix it up, which team would it be? Example.. Edward and Billy Boy
There’s too many to choose from. Each “adventure” has always allowed me to help the city and I wouldn’t take any of them back. My most lewd, insane adventure was with Mrs Claus (she is just an absolute dear) so anytime with her.
Madara555666 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:53 pm
Tell us tell us details!!! some situations where you had your vagina burning, pain and you thought you were going to be split in two and that you were going to get pregnant.
In these situations, did you recover quickly the next day or did you have help from a wheelchair?
For the splitting in two, that would have to go to the mechanical horse, that thing was just a monster and that extendable penis did not help.

Never worried about the pregnancy, IUD has helped me tons.

I’ve always bounced back quickly, my body is able to take these monster cocks and just accommodate them. I don’t wanna say I was built for taking an endless buffet of behemoth dicks but…
Madara555666 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:47 pm
what attracts you in a man his beauty or size of his penis? do you practice double penetration anal? or your ass is not prepared to receive two big cocks at the same time
Not many men attract me to be honest, I’m my own independent women who would be slowed down by any man. And you know what they, it’s not about the size but about how you use it (as I’ve come to find out the hard/funny way).

Of course, I’ve had DPs, DAPs and even some triple anal penetrations. No size is too big for me if the city is at stake.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:13 pm

3stev3 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:29 pm
.Of your adventures what I like the most is "nightmare", you swinging your breasts back and forth is the best part.
My most nightmare is still that dumb fucking farmer, you have no idea how terrible he smelt, how rough he was and all the terrible things he whispered into my ears about how I’d be his slave forever and he’d use me as a breeding hucow.
Alex-chan wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:02 am
okay what hole do you prefer?
It’d easily have to be my ass. My vagina is amazing at milking cocks but criminals prefer my mouth or ass (guess they’re too used to these two holes from all their prison “experience”). While my mouth is great at licking/sucking any cock, pussy or asshole that comes my way, nothing beats my ass. Even though criminals like pushing my head and having the police go down on them, I know from fact getting to fuck the police (especially in as humiliating a way as the ass) is too irresistible. As such I’ve developed my glutes and anal skills to perfection so that any criminal who somehow gets to fuck me there is instantly drained leaving me free to continue my mission and save the city.
Jess1 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:19 am
tell in detail the last gang bang you participated in
Nothing too crazy, a little under a dozen gang members involved in the sale of Blaze. The dumb assholes managed to all overdose on the stuff and I had to run in and save their lives by taking them all on. All in the day of the life of the police chief I guess.
xxxd wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:07 pm
Have you ever had someone you couldn't handle?
Of course not, as chief I prepare to handle any threat facing the city.
AltheAssfucka wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:22 pm
How is it getting buttfucked by a ware lion?
If I were to overshare; amazing and out of this world. Doesn’t beat a werewolf but a close second.