Lana Craft featuring Leila Bomb?

TheUndertaker

Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:04 am

Yeah, don't wont to be a bother or anything but I couldn't help but noticed that Leila Bomb which I technically created long ago, will apppear in the future Lara Craftgame made by Kosmos. I'm just surprised since it appared to me that the artist were consulting a lot more the members recently for the writing so I'm a bit surprised no one warned me about it. It was already the case when I noticed that Kosmos used Barry the young black delivery boy, another of my original character, again without letting me know what he had planned for him. I know all these characters technically belong to the mnf universe, but I just feel.. like... It would be nice to let their creators be aware of their future and maybe participate for the writing.

I know at least, they are used but it pains me a little not have my word to say about it. Also because I already had ideas in store for them most of the time.
Kaiju316

Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Yeah, don't wont to be a bother or anything but I couldn't help but noticed that Leila Bomb which I technically created long ago, will apppear in the future Lara Craftgame made by Kosmos. I'm just surprised since it appared to me that the artist were consulting a lot more the members recently for the writing so I'm a bit surprised no one warned me about it. It was already the case when I noticed that Kosmos used Barry the young black delivery boy, another of my original character, again without letting me know what he had planned for him. I know all these characters technically belong to the mnf universe, but I just feel.. like... It would be nice to let their creators be aware of their future and maybe participate for the writing.

I know at least, they are used but it pains me a little not have my word to say about it. Also because I already had ideas in store for them most of the time.
Your not wrong to feel about this. I've seen a few games in the recent years have characters without the original creators overseeing it or even knowing a game was being made. Besides two creators, MNF weirdly forgets a lot of the creators on here or even give them credit when the game is made in the title screen.
TheUndertaker

Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:28 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 am
TheUndertaker wrote:

Your not wrong to feel about this. I've seen a few games in the recent years have characters without the original creators overseeing it or even knowing a game was being made. Besides two creators, MNF weirdly forgets a lot of the creators on here or even give them credit when the game is made in the title screen.

Yop, And since there no really any game idea vote anymore, it's hard for idea to get noticed. Back in the days, we all knew which characters belongs to who. I just wish I got involved with my creations so That I could make it easier for artist to create game. I mean it's easier for them If they don't have to take of the story and focus on the game's art and sex scene.
DarkNecros16

Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:11 pm

TheUndertaker wrote:

Hey bro, I didn't knew you were the creator of Leila Bomb. Did you mind reading my idea for a game about her, here on the forum so you could tell me your opinion about it?
TheUndertaker

Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:54 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:
TheUndertaker wrote:

Hey bro, I didn't knew you were the creator of Leila Bomb. Did you mind reading my idea for a game about her, here on the forum so you could tell me your opinion about it?
Sure, why not. I also got a sequel tha tI wrote long ago but it would probably need to get rework for the new standard of mnf game.
DarkNecros16

Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:15 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:54 am
DarkNecros16 wrote:
TheUndertaker wrote:

Sure, why not. I also got a sequel tha tI wrote long ago but it would probably need to get rework for the new standard of mnf game.
Search it in this forum, is the one involving Aphrodite