XXX Files Planning

BigK7o8

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:08 am

Hey, everybody. As some of you may know I write a decent amount of games here, and even though we don’t have contests too often anymore, I do still appreciate any input and suggestions I can get from the dedicated fans here.

So let’s say, and this is purely hypothetical for now, very early and nothing set in stone (plans change often :lol: ) that for this years XXX files we decided to get a little extra spicy and have Wilbur’s robotic circus animals wreak havoc on the city. I’m picturing a scenario where Officer Watson has to match the animals up with a woman who is their best match in order to defeat them.

Which pairings would you like to see? Try to avoid stuff that’s been done before (Annie Hughes and the iron giant or Victoria Vanderbilt and most circus animals) and be reasonable :lol:

Like I said, this idea isn’t necessarily confirmed to be happening, but it could still lead to some nice discussion. Interested to see what you all come up with! Thanks everyone!
Kaiju316

Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Imma be honest and it's gonna be annoying. I wanna put my OC Emerald Tigobitties on here. It would be fun to see a babe like this handle a robot with ease and see people who played MNF games on here experience her high sexual energy. Maybe this game that introduce her could make people wanna see her more 💖
Emerald: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HnJ8GNiQ1j7Mtw6c9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/u9j3fAeFHi5gL4RM6
mugen64

Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:16 pm

I'll pick
Mrs.Richards. from My Slutty Principal since its been forever since we last seen her

The bounty hunter from Boom Town! Wrestling 2 because she is underrated

The leader from DD-team since she never been fuck yet
Lemon123

Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:53 am

Spicy game would be awesome!
I would love to see Wendy Watermelon done in Vadim's style. And she could be banged by some mechanical monkeys for a gangbang dp action!(like the first big top bangeroo game with Victoria).
I mean that Wendy is a big strong mean girl, she can definitely handle this sort of action.

If Wendy is off limits ,then any big strong girl is fine, like Sheena Swole or Natalya Knokerz.
Pain69

Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:04 pm

If you’re looking for input, we haven’t seen Holly Hotness in a while. Also Brittney Blubbabutt or Kelsey Charms are always fun.

Have Brittney take on the bull from the alien officer juggs game, like they were copying it

Kelsey have to do what Victoria did and titfuck a robotic elephant

Holly should get gangbanged and explode a bunch of them with her powers
L4ever4life

Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:29 pm

I know I’m probably asking for too much but my #1 would be Officer Juggs and a big black mechanical gorilla in some anal position. Officer Juggs at all in this game would be awesome with any mechanical freak she gets put with, but that idea would be my go to.

I would also like to see Busty Bomber since it’s been a while since we've seen anything from her. I wouldn’t care with what circus robot she gets put with (something humiliating would be perfect).

Some other characters I’d like to are also; the ghost charmer (always felt she should be degraded some more) or maybe even Jessica Rub’em.

Lastly, I know we just were introduced to Shena Swole recently (purple hair from inked pleasure), but I really like the character and would like to see her take on some mechanical horses or monkeys even!
ga857007

Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:29 pm

Mrs. Megamounds vs hentai ugly bald bastard (taller) who can sucking her both huge melon milk dry
BakaIsBack

Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:24 am

Maybe a story based on Baka’s dad. That low life loser goes back to his life of crime and ends up fucking hot busty women way out of his league and maybe later down the line has a long term affair with Officer Juggs