OJ my ideias

Junior_p

Fri May 05, 2023 10:33 pm

As a fan, I like all the new Officer Juggs games, but I must admit that the old ones are my favorite.
I'm going to post 4 supernatural stories this vacation, I'm going to bring some classics back.
I hope to please everyone especially the old fans.
Last edited by Junior_p on Sun May 21, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Junior_p

Fri May 05, 2023 10:35 pm

Tomorrow!
Officer Juggs: Nightmare 2
Last edited by Junior_p on Sun May 21, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
madb45

Fri May 05, 2023 11:05 pm

Junior_p wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 10:35 pm
Tomorrow!
Officer Juggs: Gang Bang Nightmare
Okay sounds interesting is it a Halloween episode.
Junior_p

Sat May 06, 2023 2:14 am

Yes, I will bring one each week. I didn't forget you madb45, two more episodes are ready doctor Luis Blue, just need to translate and post
Junior_p

Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 am

I made this topic here totally inspired by the old ones on the forums, they always asked for the continuation of the old games, the Officer Juggs was made by Serrated, thanks to the ccbill restrictions he no longer appeared here on the site, I hope one day he reads these halloween stories for I would be honored
madb45

Sat May 06, 2023 3:05 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:14 am
Yes, I will bring one each week. I didn't forget you madb45, two more episodes are ready doctor Luis Blue, just need to translate and post

Can't wait
madb45

Sat May 06, 2023 3:06 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 am
I made this topic here totally inspired by the old ones on the forums, they always asked for the continuation of the old games, the Officer Juggs was made by Serrated, thanks to the ccbill restrictions he no longer appeared here on the site, I hope one day he reads these halloween stories for I would be honored
I feel you Junior_p
Junior_p

Sun May 07, 2023 11:29 am

Officer Juggs: Nightmare 2

Jasmine, the great Chief Juggs of
Metrópolis decides to take her vacation going to her dear aunt Célia's farm, along the road she already gets into the "farm" mood listening to country music.

Jasmine: I can't wait to see Aunt Célia, I've seen her for a long time, the last time I was in my early teens and as far as I know, her uncle ended up passing away and now she's living alone on that farm.

Jasmine: I miss him, he was so funny, and there was that time I went into the bathroom and he was taking a shower, he had a huge dick, that night I masturbated thinking about him.

Arriving at the farm, Jasmine gets out of her car, she has loose hair, a nice plaid shirt, short shorts and boots. Duke the dog starts barking and Aunt Celia goes outside to greet her.
Aunt Célia has good manners, even at her advanced age she has her big breasts and good curves, you can soon see who gives family to Jasmine she inherited.

Aunt Celia: how long my dear niece.

Jasmine Hello Auntie, I see that you are in very good health, I came to spend my holidays with you.

Aunt Célia: great, we have a lot of work to do, but first let's put your bags away, your room is the one upstairs where you used to sleep.

Jasmine then goes up to her room and when she arrives, she has good memories and her first masturbation, putting her things away, she goes to work in the fields. The night is coming and the two ladies
tired, they are eating, finishing dinner Jasmine goes to her room to rest from her long day.

Sleeping soundly Jasmine ends up entering a nightmare, it was school time, in her teens where she had her first Gang Bang in the school bathroom, her first time was with the janitor Buford, but now she is alone in the bathroom and 4 boys from American football team are around her, they are all BBC gifted.

Boys: look what we have here, a young lady who entered the team bathroom.

Jasmine: I'm sorry, I was just looking for someone.

Boys: we already know about your story with the janitor, unless the whole school knows, we'll
keep our mouths shut.

Jasmine: oh shit it's ok please be kind.

Sex scene 1: hard blowjob and masturbation.
Easy
Speech bubble Jasmine: oh my god they're huge, this won't fit in your mouth.
Medium
Thought Bubble Jasmins: I'm trying my hardest but I can only get halfway through this cock, it feels like a hose.
Hard
Thought Bubble Jasmine: don't fuck with my hair you bastard, I can't believe I'm even getting to the base of this cock.
sex scene 2: anal hard
Easy
Jasmine speech bubble: no please not that hole, ohhh what a pain
medium
Speech bubble Jasmine: Oh my God, I won't be able to walk after this.
hard
Speech Bubble Jasmine: YOU'RE SAAASSSGING ME, GET IT OVER IT
CUM INSIDE Jasmine's speech bubble: oh what a pain, your cum at least refreshes, oh my ass is burning.

Sex scene 3 double vaginal penetration, blowjob
Easy
Jasmine speech bubble: two in the same hole no please feel sorry for my pussy aaaaah motherfuckers
medium
Thought Bubble Jasmine: These monsters are going to impregnate me, this idiot is going to reach my exophagus.
hard
Thought Bubble Jasmine: They're pounding my uterus, Gabi, please come and take me home, I won't have the strength to get off the ground
Cum whole body.

All the boys leave there laughing and promise they won't tell her little secret to the caretaker, Jasmine is covered in sperm, with no strength to get up, then her friend Gabi, better known among everyone at Garibalda school, arrives.
Gabi: oh my god what happened to you?

Jasmine: those monsters learned my secret from the janitor, I had to satisfy or they would tell the whole school, I can't walk, please take me home with the wheelchair from school

Gabi takes her friend home with the wheelchair
Jasmine wakes up from her horrible nightmare
End
Junior_p

Sun May 07, 2023 11:33 am

sorry for the delay, busy with work
madb45

Sun May 07, 2023 6:40 pm

Junior_p wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:33 am
sorry for the delay, busy with work
Yeah we can all relate work 😞, episode 8.5 will be this upcoming Friday or Saturday for me.

Great story though Junior_p I like it. 😁