Scar Hoo: The Big Disappointment

TheBraveD

Wed May 10, 2023 9:43 pm

I was so fucking hype about this game, finally getting to see my favorite giant babe back after a fucking decade. And now we get her and she's fucking downgraded to this weak bitch like how Tilda is. And why did she have to have cothes one and not stick to her being just nude? And crossing her over with the Hitomi Senpai guy?! I know I didn't make the idea but got I'm so fucking disappointed I had to wake up to this crap. Game 4/10 :evil:
Gaisano123

Wed May 10, 2023 10:22 pm

I didn’t beat my dick for this but it’s still a decent game I’m just happy to see her again.
ZaikoRz

Thu May 11, 2023 5:12 am

Think of it this way: It's her first comeback in years, depending on her popularity going forward, she could return in many more games.
TheBraveD

Thu May 11, 2023 12:49 pm

ZaikoRz wrote:
Think of it this way: It's her first comeback in years, depending on her popularity going forward, she could return in many more games.
Sure but this just gives me the feeling she'll become a L-taking punching bag despite her potential like Tilda has become, which I hate to see
DarkNecros16

Fri May 12, 2023 4:08 pm

TheBraveD wrote:
I was so fucking hype about this game, finally getting to see my favorite giant babe back after a fucking decade. And now we get her and she's fucking downgraded to this weak bitch like how Tilda is. And why did she have to have cothes one and not stick to her being just nude? And crossing her over with the Hitomi Senpai guy?! I know I didn't make the idea but got I'm so fucking disappointed I had to wake up to this crap. Game 4/10 :evil:
You're forgetting the most important thing here... Kosmos tries to continue with the plot stablished my Serega in Hitomi Senpai 2
TheBraveD

Sat May 13, 2023 12:03 am

DarkNecros16 wrote:
TheBraveD wrote:
You're forgetting the most important thing here... Kosmos tries to continue with the plot stablished my Serega in Hitomi Senpai 2
But like fucking why was it crossover with that? Even I wouldn't have thought of this
DarkNecros16

Wed May 17, 2023 8:25 am

TheBraveD wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 12:03 am
DarkNecros16 wrote:
TheBraveD wrote:
But like fucking why was it crossover with that? Even I wouldn't have thought of this
Well... I don't know, but I'm actually grateful we need Hitomi to be more relevant on the site <3
WarriorsDawn

Sun May 21, 2023 3:02 pm

TheBraveD wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:49 pm
ZaikoRz wrote:
Sure but this just gives me the feeling she'll become a L-taking punching bag despite her potential like Tilda has become, which I hate to see
Speak for yourself. I for one love Tilda being taken down a peg. She's hotter when she's getting put in her place.
seylen

Sun May 28, 2023 6:09 pm

I liked the game, even very much. Although I can understand your frustration, it's sad when expectations don't match reality. I like Tilda in any way I can think of. I even found a girl on only fans onlyfanslifestyle.com who reminds me the hell of Tilda. She has glasses just like Tilda's! I subscribed to her without a doubt. It's so cool. It's like watching a minion from a game.
TheBraveD

Mon May 29, 2023 9:37 am

seylen wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:09 pm
I liked the game, even very much. Although I can understand your frustration, it's sad when expectations don't match reality. I like Tilda in any way I can think of. I even found a girl on only fans onlyfanslifestyle.com who reminds me the hell of Tilda. She has glasses just like Tilda's! I subscribed to her without a doubt. It's so cool. It's like watching a minion from a game.
You really only wanted to promote a girl's onlyfans huh