[Game Idea Script] Leila Bomb Adventures: Aphrodite’s Crown

DarkNecros16

Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Name: Leila Bomb Adventures: Aphrodite’s Crown
Game idea by: DarkNecros16
Plot: In an attempt to get away of sex relics and avoid the same situation in Egypt, Leila travels to a lonely Greek island to search for the forbidden Crown of the Goddess Aphrodite.
Characters:
Leila Bomb: https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-0.jpg
Aphrodite: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4389/4e54 ... eg?4996746
(She’ll be using this crown): https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUX3WMkVwAAfhZY.jpg
Golems: https://mennohenselmans.com/wp-content/ ... le-men.png

*The game starts with Leila entering into an abandoned temple and approaching to a room while she hears strange noises*
“Somewhere near Greece in a remote, lonely and dangerous island; the famous treasure hunter Leila Bomb is seeking an old lost relic from the ancient Greek Gods: The silver crown of Aphrodite”

Leila: Finally, this journey was very risky, but it looks like I found the lost temple of Aphrodite, numerous legends said that her precious and priceless crown lies here. It’s a great relief to finally complete an adventure where I do not run the risk of being sexually used, my poor ass still hurts since that incident in Cleopatra’s chamber, still I must admit it was actually fun.
Leila: This is very strange, I see burning torches and hear whispers, but I made sure no one followed me or found out about this place. Someone beat me to it?

*Leila approaches to the unknown sounds, then the first sex scene starts*

1st Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/5821/f442 ... 9c4551.png
Sex dialogues:
Note: In this scene there will be no dialogue until the Golem ejaculates over Aphrodite's breasts, since Golems don’t speak in this scene or any other scene of the game.
After Cumming
Aphrodite: Ahhh... I’m getting tired of fucking these obsolete, lifeless, and cold Golems, I wish to be free, know handsome males and explore the world... In the name of Zeus! I WANT TO FEEL A REAL HUMAN DICK AGAIN!!!!!

Leila: I can’t believe this, the Goddess Aphrodite, it's real and it’s right in front of me. Damn it... she’s still wearing that precious crown, maybe if I get close to her without making any noise I can take that crown with me, and then...

*Accidentally Leila breaks a Greek amphora and startles Aphrodite who demands the Golems to capture her*

Aphrodite: What was that?! Who are you?!?! GOLEMS!!! CAPTURE HER AND BRING HER BEFORE ME!!!!!
Leila: NO! Let me go!!!
Aphrodite: Well well well... What do we have here? A busty young thief who invades my temple?
Leila: I’m not a thief! I’m a treasure hunter!
Aphrodite: Treasure hunters, thieves, mercenaries, spies, all of you are the same, entering into my temple without permission and trying to steal what is mine!
Leila: No... please... I thought this place was abandoned. I just...
Aphrodite: Oh! And if this place were abandoned, that gives you the right to enter without being invited and take everything I have?
Leila: NO! I just... please mighty and beautiful Aphrodite, don’t hurt me... I just wanted to have that precious crown of yours, I wanted to be so sexy and beautiful like you, I just wanted to be adored like you. Please, forgive me.
Aphrodite (Thinking): Mmmmm... so after all, she just wanted this stupid crown... I guess I can use this unexpected visit for my own benefit Hehehe.
Aphrodite: Enough! The great Aphrodite Goddess of love and sex feels generous today, I will not only spare your life, but I will also give you my precious and beloved crown.
Leila: What? REALLY?! Why? Why this sudden change?
Aphrodite: You see... I always wished to have an heiress who could spread love and inspire others to be the best version of themselves. However I am the last Goddess of Olympus, and my dear Hephaestus died before getting me pregnant. I've been hiding here only accompanied by my sweet Golems.
Leila: So that means...
Aphrodite: Yes sweetheart, I choose you to be my heiress. I will inherit you my crown, and you will become the new incarnation of love for all the people in this world.
Aphrodite: However.. There’s only one condition to inherit this crown, those big Golems you see are not only my protectors but also my lovers. If you want to become the incarnation of love first you’ll need to prove that you are worthy by pleasing my beloved Golems. What do you say if we start already?

2nd Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2860/63b5 ... a18f50.png
Idle
Leila: Damn this thing has a really huge cock; I don’t think it will fit.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry little one, he will make sure it fits...
Easy
Leila: Fuck, his penis feel cold and hard as rock!
Medium
Leila: Ohhh my crotch, it’s starting to hurt.
Aphrodite: You will get used to it; I assure you.
Hard
Leila: Daaaaamn, my poor pussy it’s getting ravaged so bad!
Aphrodite: Take it easy, he’s very close. I know him, it’s gonna end soon.
Cumming
Leila: Ahhhhh shit it hurts a lot, he’s very rude and strong, he can’t control himself, it’s filling my womb!

Aphrodite: For the Gods, seeing another girl being used instead of me it's really making me horny, maybe for one time in years I can enjoy these rough Golems again.

3rd Sex Scene: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4463/7e31 ... 42d96.jpeg

Idle
Aphrodite: Ok sweetie, I will help you with the other one, after all they are MY Golems.
Leila: Don’t worry ma’am, as you said I’m starting to get used to his dick, it’s not as bad as I thought.
Easy
Aphrodite: Ohhh yes, when they start slow it’s really pleasant.
Leila: Yeah, it even feels like an ordinary dildo.
Medium
Aphrodite: Mmmhhh! This is where the real challenge starts!
Leila: Crap I thought they were already rude
Hard
Aphrodite: Shit! Maybe I underestimated the situation a little bit!!!
Leila: Hold on great Aphrodite, this is both painful as satisfying.
Cumming
Aphrodite: Take my hand my dear heiress, let’s receive their infertile seed together!
Leila: As you say my lady, I’m ready to receive that big load with you.

Ending: *Leila is laying in the ground covered in jizz and finally using the crown, while Aphrodite leaves and reveals her plans for Leila’s fate*
Leila: Ohhh sweet god, that was a really rough fuck, I won’t be able to do alpinism for an entire week.
Aphrodite: Don’t worry little one you will have a lot of time to rest right here, I hope you don’t have plans for this or the next hundred thousand nights, hehehe.
Leila: What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!
Aphrodite: What’s the matter sweetheart? Your legends didn’t say anything about the curse of the crown? I never wanted an heiress; I would never let a child ruin my perfect body, that was my stupid husband’s idea.
Leila: But I thought you loved Hephaestus! That’s why he gave you this sacred crown!
Aphrodite: I HATED THAT SCRAWNY IMPOTENT!!! I cheated on him with any mortal or God I could find after we married!!! That’s why he put that CURSED crown on me.
Leila: Wait! You can’t let me here!!!
Aphrodite: Don’t worry my dear, the crown will keep you young and beautiful, and those stupid Golems will keep you satisfied during the next centuries to come. Sorry sugar tits, I have a lot of plans and a ton of dicks to ride, BYE BYE!!!!!

THE END
DarkNecros16

Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:42 am

I know whe had a game with Leila Bomb on it recently, but I believe she was relegated to the background