New site design

mephisto666

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:04 am

Dwayne wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:53 pm
Great job with the new site design. MNF was in desperate need of a facelift and this looks more modern and accessible. Also, it was a good move to open up the site more to the public, as it will drive up traffic, interest, and feedback. I like the personalization too, so we can access our “favorites” easily.

As for suggestions, I’ll just throw a bunch of things out there and see if anything sticks...some of these don’t have anything to do with the new site design and some are a little far-fetched, but I figure this is as good a place as any:

-tag games by author in addition to artist
-create a MNF fan art thread
-post a preview picture or sketch to the forum of an upcoming game halfway between two games being published to keep interest during lulls
-a button to flag ideas that should be removed
-this is crazy and just something cool I’d like to see: MNF character skins for MNFClub, like if you wanted to be or bang officer juggs, Nancy Boobitch, or geek girl Gwen, or including the MNF universe characters in the game in some other capacity
-upload removed games to gamesofdesire and link to them here if possible...would be a shame for games like Nintendo Christmas and Hellbound Boobies to not live somewhere on the internet
I like that idea of a 'fan-art' thread, it would be good to feature guest art of all these sexy characters :mrgreen: