Xmas in BIMBOTOWN

Kelumir

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:09 am

So it looks like we have a pretty last minute entry by TheUndertaker.
It's pretty nice idea, though as is my way, I was reading through it and I spotted a number of typos and grammar mistakes, and I couldn't help myself from fixing them. :roll:
Those of you here from the old forum will know this about me already, but for those who are new, I'm kinda sort of like the Grammar Police. But hey, if anyone wants a free grammar check for their ideas, I'm happy to help. :mrgreen:

Undertaker, I kinda hope you see this before submissions close. This is your script with my fixes. Don't worry, I didn't make any drastic changes, the most I did was to alter 1 or 2 sentences so they made a bit more sense.

Character list : https://imgur.com/a/GARL4
Barry (1st image), Anna and Cassidy (2nd image, Anna right and Cassidy left), Tanya (3rd image), Lola and Lora (4th image, Lola left and Lora right), Sheriff Jane (Last image).

Our story takes place in Bimbotown. A little place near MnF Metropolis with a reputation to be full of sexy women with sexy assets and delicious curves. We meet our hero Barry who works as a delivery boy in this town. He is a pretty common guy, but he has a huge problem. He recently turned 20 but he’s had no sexual experience with women what so ever. His wish for Christmas would be to finally lose his virginity, but he knows it probably won't happen.

It's Christmas Eve, but Barry still has some deliveries to do in town. Besides, his boss forces him to deliver his packages in an elf suit. He says it's to be more in the Christmas spirit. We see Barry as he is driving the delivery truck decorated Christmas style.

Barry : Christmas spirit my ass. I know all he wants is to make me look ridiculous. Not like I had a choice anyway. Only a few deliveries left and I'll be on my way home where I'll pass a wonderful Christmas alone and still a virgin.

Barry finally stops the truck and takes a look at his costume on the seat next to him.
Barry : Alright. I better put this on before starting. Wait, what is this?
He notices a small card with a message on it:

“Dear Barry,

I heard you wanted to lose your virginity. Well, it's your lucky day. I enchanted your elf costume. Whenever you offer something to women when wearing it, they will always want to reward you in a sexual way. Have a merry Christmas.

Love Mrs Claus.”

Barry : Mrs Claus? What kind of joke is this? Probably another prank from my boss. Oh well, lets get this over with. If this message is actually real, maybe this Christmas won’t be that shitty after all.

The player can now choose 3 locations. The Mall, The Strip Club and The Ranch. You have to complete the three events to unlock the final scene.

The Mall
Barry : Excuse me, ladies? Could you help me?
Anna : What the hell do you want, asshole?
Cassidy : We’re on our shopping day, you’d better be quick.
Barry : Sorry for bothering you, but I'm looking for two girls named Cassidy and Anna. I’ve got some packages for them.
Anna : Packages? Oh it's probably the new smartphone’s we’ve been expecting.
Cassidy : You're right, babe. Thanks a lot, hot stuff.
Barry : Well I'm glad I could deliver it on time. I looked all around town for you.
Cassidy : Yeah, thanks. You know, we weren't really that nice to you...
Anna : But we are gonna repay you properly. Follow us, handsome.
Later in the girls bathroom...
Sex scene: Cassidy and Anna give Barry the best boobjob ever.
https://imgur.com/a/bwnbR (1st image)
Lick-Blowjob Anna easy, hard-Blowjob Cassidy easy, hard- Double Titjob easy, hard-cum.

The Ranch
Barry : Excuse me miss, are you the owner of this ranch?
Tanya : I am indeed. My name is Tanya. What can I do for you young man?
Barry : Tanya? Great, I was just looking for you. I have the special packet you ordered from our company.
Tanya : At last, it's here. I won't have any more problems containing my rack with this tailored bra.
Barry : A bra? Why did you need a special one, if I may ask?
Tanya : You see, my boobs are damn too huge and an ordinary bra can’t contain them.
Barry : That’s a shame. Your breasts look amazing. There is no reason you should contain such beautiful breasts.
Tanya : How sweet of you. You must be tired with all that delivery work. Follow me. I'll give you some hot milk.
Later in the ranch Backyard...
Sex scene : Barry fucks Tanya while milking her breasts,
https://imgur.com/a/bwnbR (2nd, 3rd and 4th image)
easy-medium-hard-cum.

Strip Club
Barry : Hello girls, would you be the famous “Barbie’s Girls” by any chance?
Lola : Yes, we are sugar. I'm Lola and here is my twin sister, Lora.
Lora : Nice to meet you, handsome. Would you like an autograph?
Barry : Thanks, but maybe another time. Actually, I'm here to deliver the package you ordered.
Lora : Wonderful, it's probably the new sex toys we ordered. Thanks a lot sweetie.
Barry : It's my pleasure, I wouldn't let such beauties have a shitty Christmas because they didn't receive their presents.
Lola : Aww! What a cutie! Lora, I think this little man deserves a reward. How about we give him a private show?
Lora : You're right sis. Follow us in the VIP room hot stuff.
Later in the VIP room
Sex scene: Lola is licking Lora's pussy while being fucked by Barry.
https://imgur.com/a/bwnbR ( 5th to 10th image)
Lora : easy-medium-hard-squirt
Barry : easy-medium-hard-cum.

Last scene
Barry is standing in the street
Barry : Whoa! What the message said was true. It really works. This the best day of my life.
Sheriff Jane : Excuse me, young man. Can I have a word with you?
Barry : Sure. Do you need anything from me?
Sheriff Jane : My name is Jane, I'm the sheriff of this town. I’ve received several reports of a suspicious young man in an elf suit running all over town. I'm sorry but you'll have to follow me to my office.
Barry : Me? But I did nothing wrong or against the law. Besides, I have one last package to deliver.
Sheriff Jane : Not my problem kid.
Barry : Wait, you said your name was Jane. Is your last name Cook by any chance?
Sheriff Jane : Yeah, so what?
Barry : Whew! God be praised! You are actually my last delivery. Here is your package, Ma’am.
Sheriff Jane : Whoa. It's my new shotgun, the very latest model. I'm sorry sweetie for this misunderstanding.
Barry : Don't mention it. I'm actually glad to be arrested by such a beautiful officer.
Sheriff Jane : Oh you flatterer. I know a way to apologise properly.
Later in the police station...
Sex scene : Barry fucks Sheriff Jane Reverse cowgirl while playing with her boobs
https://imgur.com/a/bwnbR (last four images)
Massage boobs, easy, medium, hard – fingering – fuck easy, medium, hard (you can still play with her breast while fucking her by clicking on her breast)

Ending scene
Barry is outside, looking at the night sky full of stars while snow begins to fall.
Barry : What a wonderful Christmas. Thank you very much, Mrs Claus.
We then see a blurred image of Mrs Claus in the moon saying “You're welcome sugar”.
The end
Author: TheUndertaker
mephisto666

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:53 pm

Another great game idea.....nice :D
TheUndertaker

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:27 pm

So my idea was choosen in the end. That's a pretty nice surprise :D considering the fact I was 3rd last time I checked the poll. Was there a problem with the two first idea? Again, not that I mind but i'm a bit curious.