Which ideas would you like to see?

Kaiju316

Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:16 pm

I was actually thinking for a while on making a script for a game idea but had a crap ton of ideas!
I'm gonna list them down and give a brief description on what it is so you guys can choose which one you want me to write. Or rank your favorites!

Curse of the Chupacabra - A young woman investigates the whereabouts of the Mysterious Chupacabra
Milf Wars - Sheryl Tantitties and Grissel Pabussy go head to head on who is the best milf in town!
Milk Farm 2 - Ms.Ruzecka and her stepdaughter Tanya(From Xmas in Bimbovalley) are broke and need of cash. They decide to use their magnificent breasts to make some dough
Judge Xanthe 2 - After a few years in the city fighting crime, Judge Xanthe has worn herself out. A young up and coming Robotics Mechanic is there to fix a few kinks she has.
Execute Order 69! - Asshoka wishes to end the Cunt Wars once and for all. After a long battle, Emperor Penispatine execute Order 69 on all troopers around her!
Chloe vs the Void - Young delivery girl Chloe has to follow a strict 30 minutes or less policy or else she has to face the wrath of the Void!
Nintendolls: Weegee's Mansion - Infamous and lack of fame brother Weegee is always down on his luck. After finding a magical Diamond that grants wishes, two babes Paulina and Rosalina are summoned to cheer him up.
The Return of Kardashia Arsedashian - After being sidelined for so many years, famous Hollywood slut returns with a new name and body!
Grandma Boobitch Call of Booty: Black Cocks - After experiencing and complaining about loud noise from her neighbor, Grandma Boobitch decides to give a young man a lesson on how not to game so loud!
pl5t8od

Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:29 pm

I would want to see Grandma Boobitch and your Milk Farm idea. Keep up the ideas
ronlongschlong

Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:46 am

Curse of the Chupacabra sounds fun!
mugen64

Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:21 am

Judge Xanthe 2 would be nice
Junior_p

Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 am

I liked Milk Farm 2
theonewhodoes

Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:24 am

Grandma Boobitch idea sounds nice
Marabunta

Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:34 am

The idea of ​​​​Order 69 could work, plus Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti could also appear
L4ever4life

Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:44 pm

Just some characters I'd like to see off the top of my head;

Serega: Juggs x Mrs Claus game, Juggs x Baka (I'm a Juggs simp I know) or more of Tilda in his style cause I thought she looked amazing in that Cassie game.

Kosmos: Been killing it lately so more of the big strong busty lady types (griselda, Scar-Hoo, Molenia), would like some more of Victoria (from the bip top games). It'd also be nice to see more parody work from him again like Jessica Rabbit or Raven.

Vadim: Another Sheena Swole game, more of Knockerz (that russian spy lady), more MnF metropolis. Another appearance of Vanessa Vanderbuilt would be cool.

I have ideas for all these but I don't wanna clog the post with too much more, if you guys would like to hear ideas for any of these characters let me know!
TheUndertaker

Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:09 pm

Concerning the milkfarm 2, I already have plan for Tanya in order to extend the bimbovalley series. Besides, we already got Mrs Megamounds for the whole "We are broke so lets get milked" idea :D . I would like to use Tanya for something a bit more original.
Alex-chan

Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:47 am

Stuff with Lactation