Officer Juggs LFS2

Serrated

Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:36 am

I think the people have spoken. They really want a follow up for Officer Juggs: Lust for Sail. I suppose I should have submitted that, but I really wanted to try Thuna. I have been reluctant to submit ideas lately because of the restrictions imposed on this site. But the next time there is a Serega submission, I will submit the continuation of LFS. The second half should be the final part for that specific Juggs adventure, so it will be brought to a close. And then I want to try submitting Thuna ThunderJuggs again.
fcrivers

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:09 am

Are you surprised that people want a follow up for like, the only decent series that hasn't been, chopped by CCBill, based around lame writing or rushed art?? I am quite amazed we haven't seen it before actually. I remember you saying you wanted to push more Juggs games and here we are.

You could leave Thuna for like halloween, but tbh, even then, a Juggs games would be better.
Sexy Mizuki

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:16 am

Serrated wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:36 am
I think the people have spoken. They really want a follow up for Officer Juggs: Lust for Sail. I suppose I should have submitted that, but I really wanted to try Thuna. I have been reluctant to submit ideas lately because of the restrictions imposed on this site. But the next time there is a Serega submission, I will submit the continuation of LFS. The second half should be the final part for that specific Juggs adventure, so it will be brought to a close. And then I want to try submitting Thuna ThunderJuggs again.
Don’t forget, I want you to make a game later about Baka and Officer Juggs. Maybe a voyeur type of game, made a mini game of sneaking inside Officers juggs house jerking off and cumming on her then she discovers him and violent punished him and dominates
Serrated

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:46 am

fcrivers wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:09 am
Are you surprised that people want a follow up for like, the only decent series that hasn't been, chopped by CCBill, based around lame writing or rushed art?? I am quite amazed we haven't seen it before actually. I remember you saying you wanted to push more Juggs games and here we are.

You could leave Thuna for like halloween, but tbh, even then, a Juggs games would be better.
I guess I don't understand what the hell was wrong with seeing Thuna first. I wanted a break from Juggs. Do you think, maybe, that I can create another character that is just as good as Juggs?
fcrivers

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:58 am

Serrated wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:46 am
I guess I don't understand what the hell was wrong with seeing Thuna first. I wanted a break from Juggs. Do you think, maybe, that I can create another character that is just as good as Juggs?
Mah boy, nothing wrong with Thuna, I actually voted for her when you put that up vs schoolgirls curse 3. Juggs has a lot more fame, and you can see that yourself. This last vote basically was about xxx files and juggs won. Cmon, you cant be so blind to think this was a coincidence.

People would like to see more Juggs games, and thats nothing to get mad about, they are your ideas, so do wtv you want. Want to try Thuna again? Do it! I personally liked the idea, character and scenes, but, I hope you understand that trying something new VS trying something thats already known for being good is "risky".

Just one more thing, Halloween always gets people rilled up, and a Juggs game with a costume would be crazy good. That's why I pointed it out.
ThatGuy

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 pm

My question is the one that is up now going to get taken down? I thought it would before the voting even started but its up there and now in the lead.
Jimjim3DX

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:53 pm
My question is the one that is up now going to get taken down? I thought it would before the voting even started but its up there and now in the lead.
Sometimes the dud submissions get deleted beforehand, but I guess this time they didn’t bother filtering them beforehand. It does make this whole process more annoying than it should be.
Apollo

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 am

I hope Serega gonna make Officer Juggs LFS2 his drawing art is amazing compared to Vadim,otherwise its gonna be waste of money... :roll: no offense... :roll:
ThatGuy

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Apollo wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 am
I hope Serega gonna make Officer Juggs LFS2 his drawing art is amazing compared to Vadim,otherwise its gonna be waste of money... :roll: no offense... :roll:
Well we are going to have to wait a bit for the next Officer Juggs, even though it did end up having the most votes it didn't win. I seem's right that it happend like this, I mean Officer Juggs was made by Serrated and the art for it has always been Serega, even when she is shown in games from other artist's games (MNF Metropolis - the XXX Files and The Godmilf) she has always had the way she looks from Serega's art style.

She is one of the most popular characters on here, hell she was part of the reason I joined this place, and I don't think people would like it if she was just given to another artist, especially after how her last 2 games needed to be changed to fit with the way this site runs now.
ftpdizle

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 pm

I thInk a Mortal Cum Butt revival would be epic l..l That was the first game that got me into Meet and Fuck games. If Serrated is looking for any suggestions that would be a good one.