Who’s your favorite artist on here

bigtimebob

Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:10 pm

Mine is vadim
howix burnix

Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:31 pm

I like them all, but kosmos and vadim are my favorites kosmos art is more to my taste
without discrediting serega, great artist
Rylyonx

Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 am

Kosmos has nice clean lines and beautiful shapes.. Curves. hehehe
Superanon420

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:52 pm

Personally for me it's serega. The old Mrs. Claus games and the Garnet Mc Clane Creampie game were amazing with their segmented animations. Lots of combos, great animations with manual controls, and hentai level between scene idle animations, such as the post blowjob scene in the first Mrs. Claus games. Unfortunately with flash being discontinued I think a lot of features are forgone now. The old games seem to have way better interactivity, with the new games having the trade off of being mobile compatible.
L4ever4life

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:48 am

Imo, serega is the most consistent with the art in terms of quality and I think how he animates the characters gives them a certain bounce I like a lot. It’s a shame he doesn’t make more games with more characters.

Vadim is a close second, he’s very consistent now and I think his art style has only improved to the point where his games hit like no other. Also I think BigKo has helped a lot in the stories and makes them interesting/kinky/extreme in a different way the other two artists and I think that helps a lot.

Kosmos is great but his style is the most inconsistent and has changed the most, there are times when I like it more and other times less so (I think in the last year or so he’s gotten really good and should continue in the direction he’s going). On top of that he does a lot more of the parody style games and his game plots are more hit or miss, I think he could use some more help in that department.
ingridguerci94

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:37 am

Personally for me it's serega. The old Mrs. Claus games and the Garnet Mc Clane Creampie game were amazing with their segmented animations.
Lots of combos, great animations with manual controls, and hentai level between scene idle animations, the post blowjob scene in the first Mrs. Claus games. Unfortunately with flash being discontinued I think a lot of features are forgone now. The old games seem to have way better interactivity, with the new games having the trade off of being mobile compatible.
I prefer Kosmos. Kosmos has attractive, tidy lines and beautiful shapes.
Last edited by ingridguerci94 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zero0best

Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:04 pm

vadim,i like Nancy Boobitch very much