News Reporter Ideas

Kaiju316

Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:25 pm

Heyo guys! I think it's that time of the year where we see our lovable big titty reporters Natasha and Nancy Boobitch again. Due to having many ideas, I kinda wanna list them out to see which ones you guys like and if Vadim wants to work in.

Idea 1 - Meth Panda
At the MNF metropolis Central Zoo, A endangered species Blue Panda has consumed 100 pounds of crystal meth. Due to the chemicals of the drugs mixed with the panda, it has made two beast quite horny and bad news for the girls. (I know about the rules too, the panda would be revealed to be a druggie in disguise lol)

Idea 2 - Raid on Area 52
Starting as a simple joke online has turned into a ever growing movement. Raid Area 52 and Clap some Alien cheeks! Nancy and Natasha are on the case to find out if there are Alien cheeks to clap at all....

Idea 3 - Mecca Riots
Due to a recent governor election, people have gone to the streets to voice their frustration. They feel like they were cheated out and the election was a fraud. Wanting to storm the Mecca building and reverse the decision, many people are angry. Or just sexually frustrated when two big titty reporters come in to make things worse.

Idea 4 - The Intern
A young woman named Spicy Lana has came in to be a new intern for Nancy Boobitch. Spicy, having a massive ass, has gained quite the attention at the office; which furthers jealousy of Nancy but makes things worse when the higher ups at the News Network come in to see the results

Idea 5 - Anchor War
Paparazzi has entered into MNF Metropolis! News has broke out where Police Chief Officer Juggs was caught sleeping with Sergeant Woods has gained citywide attention! Every major News outlet wants the scoop first but only one could get it. Thank Goodness Nancy and Natasha have the juicy bodies to take on an all Anchor Man Gangbang
xXGottSteinXx

Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:45 am

I'm 100% all for Meth Panda :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ronlongschlong

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:29 am

Meth Panda lmao. do that one MnF!
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:00 pm

We can't add animals to the games and you guys know it.
ronlongschlong

Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:34 pm

Out of curiosity Vadim. I know yall aren't doing taboo themes in games, would you even be interested in making that kind of content anymore?
It's been a few years since it was phased out of the site, but I know Serega still skirts those lines once in a while.
BigK7o8

Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:37 pm

ronlongschlong wrote:
Out of curiosity Vadim. I know yall aren't doing taboo themes in games, would you even be interested in making that kind of content anymore?
It's been a few years since it was phased out of the site, but I know Serega still skirts those lines once in a while.
I obviously don't speak for Vadim or any of the artists on the site, but speaking for myself as a writer, while the extra taboo themes can be a ton of fun, you do run the risk of alienating a significant portion of the fanbase when you use them. For example, last year's "Where's the Milk" game featured a scene with nipple fucking, and while I personally didn't even realize it was considered extreme, some people were very vocally put off by it. Same thing with the Mrs. Claus and Bumble game I did a few years ago. Hoo boy. You can't always please everybody but you also don't want to scare people away, if that makes sense.

That and they're just hard to write, and I'm sure they can't be easy to animate. There's a universe of difference between drawing a woman and a man and drawing a woman and an elephant, and the same goes for writing. It's relatively easy to come up with a scenario to get a man and a woman together, but usually anything involving extreme taboo fetish stuff is going to be complicated and convoluted to the point where it's usually all plot and no sex.

That being said, would I like to do some extreme stuff once in a blue moon? Heck yes, I've always got ideas :lol: but until the rules change or relax a bit I feel like we're able to maintain a pretty good balance of fun and entertaining games for "everyone" to enjoy that stay within the rules. And I always like to read and take suggestions from people to make everyone happier and feel involved! And I did read the Boobitch sister ideas earlier in this thread and might modify on or two of them to be included in the upcoming Boobitch sister Halloween game!
Junior_p

Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:26 pm

my vote goes to Idea 5 - Anchor War I want to see Gang Bang
Junior_p

Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:32 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:37 pm
ronlongschlong wrote:
I obviously don't speak for Vadim or any of the artists on the site, but speaking for myself as a writer, while the extra taboo themes can be a ton of fun, you do run the risk of alienating a significant portion of the fanbase when you use them. For example, last year's "Where's the Milk" game featured a scene with nipple fucking, and while I personally didn't even realize it was considered extreme, some people were very vocally put off by it. Same thing with the Mrs. Claus and Bumble game I did a few years ago. Hoo boy. You can't always please everybody but you also don't want to scare people away, if that makes sense.

That and they're just hard to write, and I'm sure they can't be easy to animate. There's a universe of difference between drawing a woman and a man and drawing a woman and an elephant, and the same goes for writing. It's relatively easy to come up with a scenario to get a man and a woman together, but usually anything involving extreme taboo fetish stuff is going to be complicated and convoluted to the point where it's usually all plot and no sex.

That being said, would I like to do some extreme stuff once in a blue moon? Heck yes, I've always got ideas :lol: but until the rules change or relax a bit I feel like we're able to maintain a pretty good balance of fun and entertaining games for "everyone" to enjoy that stay within the rules. And I always like to read and take suggestions from people to make everyone happier and feel involved! And I did read the Boobitch sister ideas earlier in this thread and might modify on or two of them to be included in the upcoming Boobitch sister Halloween game!
For me, the sex scene with nipples was one of the best scenes, I really liked it.
Personally, I really appreciate the hard work of you artists and I have an open mind to new ideas, particularly extreme scenes are my favorite so the more extreme the better!
I'm looking forward Big to see what you have in store for our dear Mrs Megamounds for Christmas this year, some new way of milking who knows!?