Sapcexxx sequel

Ranger223

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:04 pm

Anybody else want more of jasmine juggs and her adventures with dildon and fusk maybe this time they visit her at her home on earth bringing friends this time
Junior_p

Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:49 am

of course!!! Do you have any stories for continuation? If they meet Mrs. Megamounds that would be amazing too
Ranger223

Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:07 am

Junior_p wrote:
of course!!! Do you have any stories for continuation? If they meet Mrs. Megamounds that would be amazing too
Was just thinking Dildon and fusk maybe crash land in juggs backyard or land needing even more of her milk to power her ship or if they crash a place to stay while the ship is being repaired but they Bring 2 or 3 extra crew members this time
Junior_p

Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:37 pm

Ranger223 wrote:
Junior_p wrote:
Was just thinking Dildon and fusk maybe crash land in juggs backyard or land needing even more of her milk to power her ship or if they crash a place to stay while the ship is being repaired but they Bring 2 or 3 extra crew members this time
a good idea! Do you have something history in mind? If you don't have it, can I write with your base?
Ranger223

Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:18 pm

Junior_p wrote:
Ranger223 wrote:
Junior_p wrote:
a good idea! Do you have something history in mind? If you don't have it, can I write with your base?
Sadly I don't I had something in the past but nobody wanted a sequel by the comments I was receiving so I scrapped it but feel free to write up something
Junior_p

Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 pm

Ranger223 wrote:
Junior_p wrote:
Ranger223 wrote:

Sadly I don't I had something in the past but nobody wanted a sequel by the comments I was receiving so I scrapped it but feel free to write up something
Do you still have it saved? post it here, I would like to read it if possible
Ranger223

Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:10 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 pm
Ranger223 wrote:
Junior_p wrote:

Do you still have it saved? post it here, I would like to read it if possible
I sadly do not have it saved got rid of it after a lot of people didn't want a sequel
Kaiju316

Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:42 am

I would love to see the script that was made about the Dildon Fusk Aliens. I kinda had an idea of those two introducing a busty Alien General or Princess that is with them exploring the human species.
Junior_p

Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:47 am

Officer Juggs: a pit stop on earth part 1

It's a beautiful night in the city of Metropolis, the sky is clear and full of stars.

Dildon: damn! We need to make some repairs and refill the ship's milk tank to continue our journey.

Fusk: the closest planet to do this is Earth and I already know who we can ask for help.

Jasmine is sleeping peacefully when she hears a noise in her backyard and a strong white light, getting up scared, she immediately runs to see what is happening in her backyard and suddenly she can't believe what she is seeing, a large alien ship, Dildon and Fusk come out waving his hand in long form.

Jasmine: What the fuck is this in my backyard?

Dildon: hi Earthling, we didn't have a place to land so we landed here and as we need your help, we went straight to the source.

Fusk: we are on a trip to see another planet but we need to make some repairs to the ship and fill the milk tank, and since you were a good bitch last time, we think you can help us.

Jasmine: I just got carried away by the heat of the moment last time and also, I had nowhere to run, I'm not going to help you with this again.

Dildon: come on Boss, aren't you a police officer? From the studies we have done on you Earthlings, a police officer must help others and do good. We are two of your friends who need your help.

Fusk: be a good police officer and help us! We have two friends who will love meeting the great Chief of Police on Earth who helped us once in the universe.

Dildon: these are Penist and Ginfes, they are our friends.

Ginfes: Hello, we heard a lot about you, how much you are a police officer who only does good for people.

Penist: That's right, it's a great honor to be able to meet you.
Jasmine: thanks for the compliments, it's okay you idiots, I'll help you!.

Gangbang

Sex Scene 1
Sex Scene2
Sex Scene 3

Dildon: we've played a lot, now it's time to repair the ship.

Fusk: we don't even have half the tank yet, we need more help.

Jasmine: is the problem milk? I have a friend who can help us with this!
End
Junior_p

Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:49 am

I will leave the sex scenes to the artists, gang bang sex scenes are complicated to do