Christmas Game Planning

BigK7o8

Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:22 am

Hey everybody! I’m currently hard at work writing the newest installment of “Where’s the Milk?” for the holiday season, and I’ve run into a bit of a problem… I have too many ideas! So, I thought, why not involve the great people of the MnF forums in helping us pick an idea! Respond with your favorite, your feedback and suggestions, or if you have an idea that you think is a real knockout feel free to post that as well!
Your options:

1: Muscle Milk

The milk bar is doing great business, and Mrs Megamounds wants to expand! But to do that she needs investors and sponsors! First up: Boomtown wrestling! Featuring Mrs. Megamounds in a cow print singlet, that rascal Baka, and plenty of tit-whomping, this would be a throwback to the old boomtown games.

2: Christmas Eve Deliveries

With the success of the milk bar Mrs. Megamounds has purchased a state of the art milk truck, but a snowstorm on Christmas Eve makes her miss her intended delivery destination and wind up at a homeless encampment! This idea would feature lots of sex and potentially an EXTREME ending.

3: The Christmas Party

The milk bar is hosting a massive party on Christmas Eve, and Mrs. Megamounds and Chief Juggs just can’t keep up with demand! Luckily, Mrs. Megamounds old friend Mrs. Claus pays them a visit and helps out with some giant milk filled juggs of her own! This game would feature Mrs. Megamounds, Chief Juggs, Mrs. Claus, and lots of milking, but because of the size probably wouldn’t feature too much sex, unfortunately.

What does everyone think? Which one would you most like to see… or are they all terrible?!? Let us know in the forums, thanks in advance!
mugen64

Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:08 am

They aren't bad but no interest in my Mrs Megamounds idea awhile back?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2003&hilit=Chicken
Kaiju316

Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:39 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:22 am
Hey everybody! I’m currently hard at work writing the newest installment of “Where’s the Milk?” for the holiday season, and I’ve run into a bit of a problem… I have too many ideas! So, I thought, why not involve the great people of the MnF forums in helping us pick an idea! Respond with your favorite, your feedback and suggestions, or if you have an idea that you think is a real knockout feel free to post that as well!
Your options:

1: Muscle Milk

The milk bar is doing great business, and Mrs Megamounds wants to expand! But to do that she needs investors and sponsors! First up: Boomtown wrestling! Featuring Mrs. Megamounds in a cow print singlet, that rascal Baka, and plenty of tit-whomping, this would be a throwback to the old boomtown games.

2: Christmas Eve Deliveries

With the success of the milk bar Mrs. Megamounds has purchased a state of the art milk truck, but a snowstorm on Christmas Eve makes her miss her intended delivery destination and wind up at a homeless encampment! This idea would feature lots of sex and potentially an EXTREME ending.

3: The Christmas Party

The milk bar is hosting a massive party on Christmas Eve, and Mrs. Megamounds and Chief Juggs just can’t keep up with demand! Luckily, Mrs. Megamounds old friend Mrs. Claus pays them a visit and helps out with some giant milk filled juggs of her own! This game would feature Mrs. Megamounds, Chief Juggs, Mrs. Claus, and lots of milking, but because of the size probably wouldn’t feature too much sex, unfortunately.

What does everyone think? Which one would you most like to see… or are they all terrible?!? Let us know in the forums, thanks in advance!
Idea 3 would be amazing tbh. Even for the size of the game, getting Officer Juggs and Mrs.Clause for a game together and having them meet would be GLORIOUS!
pl5t8od

Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:51 am

I'd choose Muscle Milk since it's been a while since we've seen Boomtown Wrestling. Christmas Party is good but it would split too much time between all three of the girls. It'd only work if it got split into two parts and that's never a sure option.
Coob

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:17 am

I'd choose the second idea. It sounds the hottest, to me.
twink2112

Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:53 am

I would go with #2
Junior_p

Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:13 pm

my vote goes to Christmas Party
bossnlaaah

Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:14 am

i would love to see 1
Madara555666

Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am

Christmas Eve Deliveries is perfect, what do you mean by "EXTREME"? A possible gangbang?
BigK7o8

Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:06 am

Madara555666 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am
Christmas Eve Deliveries is perfect, what do you mean by "EXTREME"? A possible gangbang?
Something like that lol

For anyone keeping track voting is currently at

Muscle Milk- 2
Christmas Eve Deliveries- 3
Christmas Party- 2
Mugen64’s idea- 1