Christmas Game Planning

mugen64

Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:29 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:06 am
Madara555666 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am
Christmas Eve Deliveries is perfect, what do you mean by "EXTREME"? A possible gangbang?
Something like that lol

For anyone keeping track voting is currently at

Muscle Milk- 2
Christmas Eve Deliveries- 3
Christmas Party- 2
Mugen64’s idea- 1
If we're doing a voting thing can you at least edit my link under your forum so that way it's a tab bit more far for voting since my comment could be skip over
sierratim

Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:47 am

Anything with an extreme ending it’s about time she got bred properly after all she wanted that black baby so bad before
Dog066

Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:32 pm

I want to see three dairy cows milking everything they have
Last edited by Dog066 on Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
big tiger

Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:26 pm

three dairy cows in one? Yes please. Mrs Megamounds with a milking machine, Officer Juggs bitten nipples and Mrs Claus milks hard
ga857007

Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:55 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:22 am
Hey everybody! I’m currently hard at work writing the newest installment of “Where’s the Milk?” for the holiday season, and I’ve run into a bit of a problem… I have too many ideas! So, I thought, why not involve the great people of the MnF forums in helping us pick an idea! Respond with your favorite, your feedback and suggestions, or if you have an idea that you think is a real knockout feel free to post that as well!
Your options:

1: Muscle Milk

The milk bar is doing great business, and Mrs Megamounds wants to expand! But to do that she needs investors and sponsors! First up: Boomtown wrestling! Featuring Mrs. Megamounds in a cow print singlet, that rascal Baka, and plenty of tit-whomping, this would be a throwback to the old boomtown games.

2: Christmas Eve Deliveries

With the success of the milk bar Mrs. Megamounds has purchased a state of the art milk truck, but a snowstorm on Christmas Eve makes her miss her intended delivery destination and wind up at a homeless encampment! This idea would feature lots of sex and potentially an EXTREME ending.

3: The Christmas Party

The milk bar is hosting a massive party on Christmas Eve, and Mrs. Megamounds and Chief Juggs just can’t keep up with demand! Luckily, Mrs. Megamounds old friend Mrs. Claus pays them a visit and helps out with some giant milk filled juggs of her own! This game would feature Mrs. Megamounds, Chief Juggs, Mrs. Claus, and lots of milking, but because of the size probably wouldn’t feature too much sex, unfortunately.

What does everyone think? Which one would you most like to see… or are they all terrible?!? Let us know in the forums, thanks in advance!
No extreme ending scene or something... , we will get 8.5 right?
BigK7o8

Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 am

The next game we’re working on is continuing the story about the giant snow storm but it isn’t a direct sequel to this game and won’t feature Mrs. Megamounds. There wasn’t time to do a full extreme ending, but there is a “naughty” ending if you make the right (or wrong) decision at the end of the new where’s the milk.
L4ever4life

Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:59 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
The next game we’re working on is continuing the story about the giant snow storm but it isn’t a direct sequel to this game and won’t feature Mrs. Megamounds. There wasn’t time to do a full extreme ending, but there is a “naughty” ending if you make the right (or wrong) decision at the end of the new where’s the milk.
This new game sounds interesting, what more can you hint about it? Is it a XXX files game or who will the female characters be? Mighty Mom? Officer Juggs (tbh Vadims art style of her has really grown on me and I’d like to see him take her on a bit more)?

Also would there be some way to DM you to give some of my ideas for the Sheena Swoles character?
ga857007

Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:20 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Uh... I know, but it just words... :(
Junior_p

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:56 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
In my opinion, the next game should put Mrs Claus in the Megamounds bar to help with demand
Superanon420

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:46 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:06 am
Madara555666 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am
Christmas Eve Deliveries is perfect, what do you mean by "EXTREME"? A possible gangbang?
Something like that lol

For anyone keeping track voting is currently at

Muscle Milk- 2
Christmas Eve Deliveries- 3
Christmas Party- 2
Mugen64’s idea- 1
Definitely would love to see pregnancy with megamounds for the extreme ending, I feel like with the possible extreme ending in Xmas Pay Raise 8: The Bumble there was a missed opportunity for subsequent content involving pregnancy. Unfortunately I didn't have an account when the forums were open to suggestions.

My vote would be Christmas Eve deliveries. But the Christmas party crossover with Chief Juggs and Mrs. Claus sounds awesome! I can't pick! :D