I miss Titfuck scenes

jessamoon

Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:19 am

Hi guys, I was waiting a lot for the Boobie and Keen game to come out and I loved it.
The only downside for me is for not having a titfuck scene, it would be amazing.
Some new games with great potencial are being released, but not a single titfuck scene in there.
I wish they put at least one titfuck scene in every game.

Some examples:

Boobie and Keen

Inked Pleasure 2

Griselda

Lana Craft Cum - The game have a titfuck scene but I wish they made a titfuck scene for every single version of Lana.

This is some of the games that I remember and I really wished for a titfuck scene, specially with Boobie and Griselda.

Btw, I miss Gloria Gazongas games, I hope she comes back, I love her boobs and titfuck scenes.
howix burnix

Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 am

cassie cannons 1 have a great escene titfuck
twink2112

Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:08 pm

howix burnix wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 am
cassie cannons 1 have a great escene titfuck
yeah that one is awesome, I’d love to see more like that
Junior_p

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:12 am

jessamoon wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:19 am
Hi guys, I was waiting a lot for the Boobie and Keen game to come out and I loved it.
The only downside for me is for not having a titfuck scene, it would be amazing.
Some new games with great potencial are being released, but not a single titfuck scene in there.
I wish they put at least one titfuck scene in every game.

Some examples:

Boobie and Keen

Inked Pleasure 2

Griselda

Lana Craft Cum - The game have a titfuck scene but I wish they made a titfuck scene for every single version of Lana.

This is some of the games that I remember and I really wished for a titfuck scene, specially with Boobie and Griselda.

Btw, I miss Gloria Gazongas games, I hope she comes back, I love her boobs and titfuck scenes.
I agree too
howix burnix

Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:01 am

Para mí una de las escenas de boobjob de más calidad la tiene gloria gazongas