Christmas Stories - Chief Juggs

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:37 pm

Hey Everyone, Chief Juggs here!

Sorry for not being on recently, the city has really been going through it the last few months with all sorts of crazies running around and that new drug Blaze hasn’t been helping. (I will answer all your questions soon!!!)

But now that the holidays are around the corner I wanted to ask to see if you guys would be interested in seeing any of my Christmas Adventures? I have 3 memories in mind that I want you guys to pick for me to tell, I’ll drop a quick synopsis below. Hopefully the admins see this thread and whichever idea wins can be put up for consideration to be made into a new game (no gaurentees tho)!

And who knows, maybe if I’m feeling the holiday spirit I’ll drop all 3!

Idea 1: The Holiday Spirit

Being the dumb Chief I am, I decided to treat the elites of MnF ( that drunk Russian, that weird Asian man the Mayor likes and Baka on top of others) to a Christmas party hosted by the Mayor and let them go wild with planning it. It was secretly a ploy to find out about secret plots I had heard about to plunge the city into chaos. Lo and behold they decided to hire a ”Santa Stipper” but the dumb bimbo actor they hired dropped out last minute which nearly ruined everything. Being the ever diligent cop I am I decided to take her role to get the intel I wanted. Things did not go to plan (I was gangbanged).

Idea 2: Krampus Attacks!

Krampus (a large grotesque man who barely looked human due to his possession by the vengeful spirit of Christmas) was wrecking havoc across the city through a string of robberies. As the MNF PD began closing in on his position I decided to ambush him and that’s when I saw Mrs. Claus fighting him alone. It took the combined efforts of me and Mrs. Claus to put an end to his rampage through, you guessed it, a fuckfest.

Idea 3: Baka’s Festival

That damned rascal Baka ran a charity fundraiser event courtesy of his uncle. It was just meant to be a simple event for me to show my face, say hi and then just collect my cheque. But that dumbass Baka, who was dressed up as the Santa of the event (with me as some stupid bimbo elf), ended up getting possessed by some ghosts of Christmas and I ended up having to fuck all 3 out of him individually. It was a gruelling night and hopefully none of it was caught on film.
    BakaIsBack

Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:44 pm

That’s hot babe. Can’t wait for us to do a scene on camera. - Baka
    bossnlaaah

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:30 pm

I liked the third idea gonna be amazing
    Junior_p

Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:55 am

my vote goes to Baka’s Festival
    Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:41 pm

Hey y’all, seems like the Baka idea is most popular so I’ll start writing that asap.

Get back to ya when I can, it’s been rough here in the city dealing with this snow storm.
    Junior_p

Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:40 am

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
    Hey y’all, seems like the Baka idea is most popular so I’ll start writing that asap.

Get back to ya when I can, it’s been rough here in the city dealing with this snow storm.
    oh yes, everyone is excited to see him get you pregnant
    BakaIsBack

Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:

Excited to finally work with you. I hope to do many projects with you
    Alex-chan

Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:55 am

its always nice to see you get creampied