XMas Payraise with the Reindeer (anthro) gangbang that got teased last year

ronlongschlong

Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:37 am

Would it be possible to do the reindeer men gangbang that got teased a year or two ago for the xmas payraise game? Or are furry guys with horns and snouts out of the question?

If it's possible, I'd be happy to put together a script.
Junior_p

Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:56 pm

that"reindeer" you refer to? my friend, it would be nice to see Mrs Claus asked for help in a gangbang like that, I support that idea
Attachments
IMG_20231210_095306.jpg
IMG_20231210_095306.jpg (255.13 KiB) Viewed 5763 times
BigK7o8

Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:48 pm

ronlongschlong wrote:
Would it be possible to do the reindeer men gangbang that got teased a year or two ago for the xmas payraise game? Or are furry guys with horns and snouts out of the question?

So I’ve got good news and bad news, and then some better news.

Good news: I wrote that original scene. If the rules ever change the first game I’ll try to get made is one hundred percent going to be a game where Mrs. Claus gets gangbanged by anthro reindeer. I don’t care if the rules get changed in May, we’ll have Christmas in July.

Bad news: the rules haven’t changed and I don’t know why people think they have. Some of the older games that break the rules did get grandfathered in or quietly reuploaded, but we haven’t produced anything explicitly rule breaking in a while. We do occasionally push the envelope with robots and humanoids but something like anthro reindeer is still strictly off limits, that’s why in the original game it’s implied to happen off screen.

The better news: the scene is a reference to one of my favorite flash games of all time, a game from outsid of MNF called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” where a very curvy woman has a train ran on her, and is impregnated by, Santa’s reindeer. And I believe a demo for that game is available on our sister site, gamesofdesire.com, so you can play the game I was inspired by right now!
ronlongschlong

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:35 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:48 pm
ronlongschlong wrote:

So I’ve got good news and bad news, and then some better news.

Good news: I wrote that original scene. If the rules ever change the first game I’ll try to get made is one hundred percent going to be a game where Mrs. Claus gets gangbanged by anthro reindeer. I don’t care if the rules get changed in May, we’ll have Christmas in July.

Bad news: the rules haven’t changed and I don’t know why people think they have. Some of the older games that break the rules did get grandfathered in or quietly reuploaded, but we haven’t produced anything explicitly rule breaking in a while. We do occasionally push the envelope with robots and humanoids but something like anthro reindeer is still strictly off limits, that’s why in the original game it’s implied to happen off screen.

The better news: the scene is a reference to one of my favorite flash games of all time, a game from outsid of MNF called “Ellie’s Exorbitant Extrication” where a very curvy woman has a train ran on her, and is impregnated by, Santa’s reindeer. And I believe a demo for that game is available on our sister site, gamesofdesire.com, so you can play the game I was inspired by right now!
Appreciate the update on everything mate! Will keep the rules in mind for the future. I saw a bunch of posts regarding similar topics, but wasn't sure if anything had actually changed. There are a lot of things I know people would like follow ups on, but I understand the restrictions. Will check the other game out. Thanks much :)