XXX Files: STORM OF THE CENTURY

L4ever4life

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:24 pm

Wow looks very interesting, seems like the police are trying to get under control that massive prison break going on.

Two questions, 1, what can you tell us about his game BigKo? And 2, why does Juggs look drawn by Serega in the little circle teaser. For the last 2ish years now Juggs has been drawn by Vadim for the XXX files games and even for other games by Vadim where Juggs doesn’t have any scenes (WTM 8). Just wondering as to why this might be the case!

Either way, super excited to see this game develop and can’t wait to see what y’all have in store!!!
Junior_p

Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:23 pm

maybe it's for part 2 of Juggs' memoir where her first gang bang happens
sierratim

Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:37 pm

Big hope we can finally get a proper ending for Juggs it’s crazy that juggs and Megamounds didn’t even get knocked up like come on let us have it!
Junior_p

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:41 am

sierratim wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:37 pm
Big hope we can finally get a proper ending for Juggs it’s crazy that juggs and Megamounds didn’t even get knocked up like come on let us have it!
end? hahaha my friend the game is just beginning, juggs still has a lot of big cocks to satisfy, and megamounds has his milk bar to support
BigK7o8

Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Wow looks very interesting, seems like the police are trying to get under control that massive prison break going on.

Two questions, 1, what can you tell us about his game BigKo? And 2, why does Juggs look drawn by Serega in the little circle teaser. For the last 2ish years now Juggs has been drawn by Vadim for the XXX files games and even for other games by Vadim where Juggs doesn’t have any scenes (WTM 8). Just wondering as to why this might be the case!

Either way, super excited to see this game develop and can’t wait to see what y’all have in store!!!
I don’t want to spoil too much but it’s a story about Officer Watson tracking down some of the escaped convicts after a big snowstorm. Featuring a few female criminals and more than a few male criminals, I hope people will really like it. As for why Juggs is drawn differently it’s just a preview image, it looks like it was cobbled together from images from existing games, as far as I know the art of the game itself is going to be done by Vadim and I would assume he’ll draw her in the same style he’s used in the past.

And for people asking, this is not a continuation of the Officer Juggs memoir series, that is its own series written by someone else and drawn by Serega. This is a continuation of the XXX files games featuring Officer Phil Watson and with Juggs doing cameo appearances. And, for the record, this game won’t be too extreme, no pregnancies or rule pushing or anything, I try to keep the XXX files games very lighthearted and fun for a wider audience, and save the rough stuff for the individual games. Later this year we have to finish the busty bomber and mighty mom origins game and that’s going to feature both ladies very pregnant, so there’s something to look forward to for people who like the extreme stuff :lol:
L4ever4life

Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:28 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

I don’t want to spoil too much but it’s a story about Officer Watson tracking down some of the escaped convicts after a big snowstorm. Featuring a few female criminals and more than a few male criminals, I hope people will really like it. As for why Juggs is drawn differently it’s just a preview image, it looks like it was cobbled together from images from existing games, as far as I know the art of the game itself is going to be done by Vadim and I would assume he’ll draw her in the same style he’s used in the past.

And for people asking, this is not a continuation of the Officer Juggs memoir series, that is its own series written by someone else and drawn by Serega. This is a continuation of the XXX files games featuring Officer Phil Watson and with Juggs doing cameo appearances. And, for the record, this game won’t be too extreme, no pregnancies or rule pushing or anything, I try to keep the XXX files games very lighthearted and fun for a wider audience, and save the rough stuff for the individual games. Later this year we have to finish the busty bomber and mighty mom origins game and that’s going to feature both ladies very pregnant, so there’s something to look forward to for people who like the extreme stuff :lol:
Wow that game synopsis sounds awesome! Can’t wait to see how this one turns out!!! Even that MM and BB game sounds intriguing (im a big fan of the extreme/naughty endings), I’m assuming that game will be a follow up to the Origins game.

Also, do you have an idea or plan in mind for the sequel/follow up to the MM Halloween game where KP gets her government ID, would that be a solo MM game?

And finally, I know I’m pushing my luck with this one, I know you said you didn’t want to spoil anything but (since there was a Juggs milking scene in the last MnF files) is there a possibility that another Juggs milking scene is in this game??? Thanks for answering all my questions the best you can dude!!!
Junior_p

Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:51 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
L4ever4life wrote:

doubts clarified sir
L4ever4life

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 pm

Wow, since this game got announced seems like the rest of the continent has plunged into a record cold snap. Seems like North America is having a storm of the century too lol.

Any chance we could get a teaser Vadim?
L4ever4life

Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:02 pm

Will this game be released before the end of the week? Just asking because it’s been almost 20 days since the last game dropped?
L4ever4life

Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:47 am

Really excited about this game, worried about how long it’s going to stay at 90% though.