XMAS PAYRISE 10: Santa's Revenge

jeezy

Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:33 am

Good day everyone! Been a member for a long time, and this is my first attempt at writing an idea. I would ideally like this made by Serega, but would be happy in general if this got made at some point. Feedback is always welcome.

Intro:
This episode is a continuation from the previous game. A little flashback sequence occurs showing what happened previously with Mrs. Claus getting railed for money in Sparky the elf's little scheme.

Scene 1:
*Cut to Santa in his office absolutely pissed off, he secretly had security cameras installed all around the North Pole, as he was suspicious that Mrs. Claus was not being faithful to him. He saw the whole thing unfold on his computer*

Reference image of what Santa looks like, from Xmas Payrise 2
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... gMegQIARBW

Santa: I can't believe that whore! I knew something fishy was going on! Just wait till I get my hands on both Sparky and that slut! I haven't had my balls emptied in ages, and this bimbo is running round fucking everyone! No one makes a fool out of me! I need to come up with a plan to get back at that skank...

Scene 2:
*Cut to Sparky and the Shaman from MNF club. Sparky is buying one of her bulk potions for another one of his get rich quick schemes*
Reference image of shaman:
https://www.google.com/imgres?
imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDku0oWnV4AAdxrm.jpg&tbnid=naV3UXpwVKrFLM&vet=12ahUKEwi6_OCWrdiDAxVrKFkFHSKzAPEQMygBegQIARA4..i&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FClubMnF%2Fstatus%2F1030115560388870144&docid=HpwGCGHAvv3GqM&w=674&h=447&q=shaman%20mnfclub&ved=2ahUKEwi6_OCWrdiDAxVrKFkFHSKzAPEQMygBegQIARA4

Sparky: Nice doing business with you Shaman!
Shaman: No problem, be warned, potion is very strong. Can last long time if taken all at once.
Sparky: No worries, I'll be careful. (Sike hahaha! This potion will make me a very rich man! I have a line of guys wanting to fill all of Mrs. Claus' holes with this potion!)
*Santa calls Sparky on his way back to the North Pole*
Santa: SPARKY!!! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!
Sparky: (Oh shit I'm toast! I need to come up with something before I get back!) Yes sir I'll be there shortly. (I know Santa's been on edge lately, maybe I can bribe him with this potion. Get rich quick scheme will have to wait)

Scene 3:
*Cut to Sparky and Santa in Santa's office*
Santa: I SAW THE WHOLE THING YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE WHORING OUT MY WIFE FOR CASH! YOU'RE FIRED!
Sparky: Hold on sir! I have an idea that will benefit both of us!
Santa: Why should I give you the time of day!
*Sparky pulls out the bulk potion*
Sparky: This potion will solve all your problems sir. I know you haven't had the "attention" you've been looking for from Mrs. Claus. This will make that bimbo submit to your will. This potion will turn you into an absolute stud, and releases a pheromone that will make any girl horny as hell! If I can trick Mrs. Claus to meet a "client" for business purposes, and for her to satisfy her whore desires, we both win! I get to keep my job, and you get to fuck her senseless!
Santa: My balls are about to explode... Fine you have a deal, but if this doesn't work out, you're done!
Sparky: I won't let you down sir! (Fuck! There goes my potion scheme, at least I still have my job. Now time to trick that skank)

Scene 4:
*Cut to Sparky and Mrs.Claus talking*
Sparky: Hey Mrs. Claus! I have a new "client" paying a lot of money to fill you up, and since you owe me for the poor wages we elves get, I need you to take care of him.
Mrs. Claus: No way! I already paid you back the last time!
Sparky: Listen here bimbo, I have no problem going on strike with the other elves. So I suggest you do as your told, if you value your business. Plus, we all know you're a dirty slut who love cock, so it's a win win!
Mrs. Claus: I do love cock, fine, tell me where to go and I'll meet them there.
Sparky: The client wants you blindfolded, so I'll take you there.
Mrs. Claus: Ooooh ok!

Scene 5:
*Cut to Santa's office, Mrs. Claus walks in and Sparky leaves*
Santa: Take your blindfold off you rotten whore!
Mrs Claus: (Blindfold come off, she see's Santa) Oh my gosh! What the fuck is going on honey!?!?!?!?
Santa: I know all about your whoring about you ungrateful slut! TIME FOR MY REVENGE!
*Santa pulls out the bulk potion and drinks the whole thing. Santa bulks up massively with a massive bulk cock. The pheromones make Mrs.Claus super horny and ready to fuck*
Mrs. Claus: Oh fuck I'm so wet! Come fuck me you stud!
Santa: SMELL BITCH! TIME TO FUCK!

Sex Scene 1:
Standing 69
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... kDegQIARBJ

Easy:
Santa: YEAH SUCK COCK BITCH!
Mrs. Claus: (Oh god his cock is suffocating me with just the tip!)
Medium:
Santa: TAKE MY COCK!
Mrs. Claus: GGLLLUCKKK GLLLUCKKKKKKK! (I can't breathe! This is so hot!)
Hard:
Santa: TAKE MY CUM BITCH!
Mrs. Claus: GLLLUCKKKKK GLUCKKKKKKKK GLUCKKKKKKKKK! ( I don't think I can take all this cum!)
CUM

Sex Scene 2:
Missionary with tit play. Similar to the scene in Officer Juggs: Ghost Fucker
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... kDegQIARBY
Easy
Santa: SMELL PUSSY! MUST FUCK!
Mrs. Claus: OH FUCK ITS SO BIG!
Medium
Santa: NICE PUSSY! TAKE MORE COCK!
Mrs. Claus: OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING! KEEP FUCKING ME!
Hard
Santa: GONNA CUM BITCH!
Mrs. Claus: OH FUCK ME TOO! CUM INSIDE ME!
Cum

Sex Scene 3:
Standing Full Anal Nelson
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... 4kDegQIARA_
Easy
Santa: FUCK ASS!
Mrs. Claus: NOT MY POOR ASS!
Medium:
Santa: LOVE ASS! TAKE COCK BITCH!
Mrs. Claus: KEEP FUCKING MY ASSHOLE!
Hard:
Santa: GONNA CUM INSIDE ASS! TAKE HOT CUM IN ASSSSSS!
Mrs. Claus: YES PLEASE CUM INSIDE MY ASSSSSS!
Cum

Ending Scene:
*Mrs. Claus is face down, ass up with cum leaking from her pussy and ass*
Mrs. Claus: Oh my god baby that was the best sex I've ever had! I'm so worn out!
*Santa still has not changed back to normal*
Santa: NEED MORE BITCH! GET READY FOR ROUND 2 SLUT!
Mrs. Claus: OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!
The End? Replay Scenes.
Junior_p

Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:56 am

It was very good, I seriously loved it, a perfect sequel to Mr Claus.
jeezy

Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:16 am

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!
Kaiju316

Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:47 am

I honestly love this idea. Any idea with Santa fucking Mrs.Clause is a win in my book
jeezy

Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:01 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:47 am
I honestly love this idea. Any idea with Santa fucking Mrs.Clause is a win in my book
I appreciate the kind words!
jeezy

Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:34 am

Does anyone else have feedback for me? Any adjustments or changes you’d make?
Superanon420

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:41 pm

Loved the Xmas Pay raise 8s possible pregnancy dynamic, if you had an Idea for 11 I think that would be a great addition, unfortunately they didn't go for it in 10. :D