New Game Idea! Tilda Von Titantanks: Hellbound Boobies Origins

soraskey

Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:07 am

Hello Developed a New Game Idea for everyones favorite Busty Nun!

Opens with Tilda, laying on the ground in front of the altar. Drunk on Communion Wine.

The Priest, Father approaches her
The Priest: “It is not uncommon to find a Clergyman imbibing the Lord's Blood… however a sister is unusual Tilda…”
Tilda: “Oh mein Gott, Vater!" Forgive me… I-”
The Priest: “Come now Tilda… there are things troubling you… tell me. Does it have something to do with the…. situations you end up in. The deeds you are asked to do?”
Tilda: “No father… not zis time… It's… Mein past.”
The Priest: “Come now… You never told me of your life before the church… not. much at least… I think it's time you open up…”
Tilda: “... I was always a rambunctious type…”

Cuts away to black. Years Ago.
Then to the exterior of a Dusty Bar.

Tilda (V.O): “And when I was an old enough I made it mein mission to be a nuisance to anyone who deserves it… and I meant some friends. Who agreed with my… methods…”

Cuts to the interior of a bar. With three busty bitches in a booth groping each other and drinking. Clearly having a good time. Tilda dressed in all but her nun attire, Bia a Black Girl Like thisImage dressed the same and Betty a light skin freckled red head in overalls and nothing else enormous boobs. Bigger than Tilda!

Tilda (V.O): “Zer vaz mein wight hand woman. Bia. She vaz a beautiful Black woman. Smart, Sweet, Funny, smarter zen anyone I've ever known. And so, so sexy. Her Big Fat Black Ass vaz Incredible!!! Gotta, I miss shoving me in head between her cheeks and-”
The Priest: “Tilda! You're a woman of the cloth…”
Tilda (V.O): “Oh! Forgive me father! Old habits!”
Tilda (V.O): “Anyvay, there was also mein protege. Betty. A beautiful red head girl. She hails from the south of America. Not South America. The called the. Um Bible Belt? She vaz a pretty little red head. Bright blue eyes, freckles. The fattest, tastiest, bounciest sexiest tits I've ever seen! Bigger zen Mine! Mmmm her nipples tasted as sweet as honey-”
The Priest: “Tilda!”
Tilda (V.O): “I'm just confessing Vather!”
Tilda’s Thought Bubble: “You don't haff un problem when I'm vucked by demons un criminals!”
Tilda (V.O): “Anyvay. It vaz like any other day. Drinking. Partying. Having a good time in our favorite bar! Until…”
Tilda: “Umm Mein Gotta. You sure can work that tongue Betty. And Bia keep those hans moving…”
Bia: “Sexy ass foreign gurl… I'ma ravage this pussy tonight!”
Betty: “mmm why wait! Let's tear these rags off give everyone in the bar a show!”
Tilda: “Naughty little minx I better…”
Slamming into the bar is a man in a robe with a shotgun.
Cultists: “Alright bitches! Get on your fucking knees and get ready to get fucking bred!!!”
Bia: “...He talkin’ to us?”
Betty: “Yeah I think so… Hey sweety? What was that again?”
Cultists: “You fucking dykes! Stop groping each other! We're in need of some breeding bitches and you seem perfect!”
Tilda shoots his gun away right away
Cultist: “Oh… well… ummm… can I pick that back up??? I need that to threaten you…”
Tilda: “Vell… Vhat the hell did you vant? Somezing about breeding bitches?”
Cultists: “I-I’ll never tell! You sluts can forget it no matter what you do to me I won't tell you what my cult wants from you!”
Bia: “Oh so it's a cult… Neato.”
Cultists: “Ah shit!”
Betty: “Well seems were gonna have to squeeze some info outta this prick huh?”
Tilda: “oh yah. Should we give him da “special” Bia?”
Bia: “Fuuuuuck Gurl! You know that'll pull out all the info we want! Lez do it ya sexy bitch!”
Cultists “gulp”

Sex Scene One: The cultists sitting in the booth, his big cock exposed. Tilda kneeling top unbuttoned pressing her tits against his shaft as Bia pushes her huge ass against Tilda's Tits.
Cultists: “Holy Shit! That's fucking crazy! You bitches do your worst you won't get one peep outta me!”

Bia: “Likely story shugah! No man can resist this technique!”
Tilda: “Prepare to be conquered by…”
Tilda and Bia: “The Ball Busters!”
Easy
Cultists: “G’damn… ugh. That's… that's so fucking soft and… tight! Ungh!”
Bia: “Oh yeah baby! U like dat!?! Course you do, my ass cheeks are better than most bitches pussies!”
Tilda: “Please Bia! It's obviously Mein Tits he loves! So big and squishy!”
Medium
Cultists: “I'll never talk! You hear me sluts! No matter…. Oh my gawd, how are you doing that!!!!”
Tilda: “Big talk big boy! Beg for it! Beg for your orgasm or I'll keep you on da edge and lead you there!”
Bia: “c'mon honey! Tell us what we want and we'll make you feel real gooooood!”
Hard
Cultists: “Ahh! Fuck!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!!! I'll tell you all you want! Please let me cum on your gorgeous fucking bodies!!!”
Tilda: “Good boy… get ready! This is gonna be good!”
Bia: “Prepare yourself big boy!”
Cum
He cums a lot. Tons coating Bia and Tilda. More than usual. Maybe show a panel of them squeezing one ball each!
Cultists: “Holy shiiiiit… I… I surrender! I'll tell you everything!”
Bia: “knew you'd cum around! And hey once u finished… you can watch us clean each other…”
Cultists “Fuck the cult I'll do anything you ask!”
Tilda Thought Bubble: “Verks every time!”

Tilda (V.O): “So after we finished licking all that sperm off each other we knocked him out and vent to da cultists hideout!”

Shows the three girls on bikes heading to the hideout.

Then shows them kicking all the men's asses tell the cultists are all in a circle hands in the air

Tilda: “Vell, Vell, Vell. Zat was sooooo easy! So fill us in! You vant us to be, how did your friend say? Breeding stock, yeah?”
Cultists: “Y-yeah! We need to continue our bloodline! And your all big sexy tough women! Perfect whores!”
Betty: “Well… don't know if I should be flattered… or if I should shoot your cocks off!”
Bia: “Well. They wanna be drained sooo bad… why don't we show em why we the Ball Busters!”
Tilda: “Very Vell Pants Off Now!”

Betty on her back giving a paizuri, Tilda titfucking, sucking a cock and and stroking another

Easy
Betty: “How's this? Doin alright Tilda?”
Tilda: “eef you can still talk your not slobbering hard enough!”
Medium
Betty: “Glack Glack Glurg!”
Tilda: “mmm zats moar like eet! Glarg glrorp!
Hard
Betty (V.O): “Tilda's amazing three at once! I gotta get as good as her!”
Cum
Bia: “Aight lemme at em!”

Bia held full nelson anal getting fucked in the ass
Tilda double penetration like this
Betty doggystyle fucked up her nice ass

Easy
Cultists: “Fuck this whores pussy is fucking tight!!! It's sucking me in!”
Bia: “Hell yeah it is big boy! Give up and surrender to my wet pussy!”
Medium
Betty: “Oh yeah pound that ass honey! I wanna feel all the jizz in your balls stuffing my rear!”
Cultists: “Fuck! This is Really bad! These bitches are gonna drain us dry!!!”
Hard
Tilda: “Oh yah! double anal is the fucking best! Stuff me with some tasty spunk!”
Cultists: “Damn you you bitch! We're so fucked now!!! I can't hold it anymore!!!”
Cum
Bia: “That's right! Seed our fuck holes baby!!! You know you can't resist!”
Betty: “Were nut draining queens! We're gonna foil your plans and leave you infertile!”
Tilda: “No van fucks with da Ball Busters! Because…”
Tilda Bia and Betty: “The Ball Busters will fuck you back!!!”
Cultists: “Ahhhh! We're so screwed!!!”
Bia Tilda and Betty get filled with cum.

Bukkake
After Bia and Betty and Tilda are all in a pile together. Betty sucking on and playing with Tilda's tits as Bia and Tilda make out. Men cum all over them.
Tilda: “I think they learned their lesson… took them out in one fail swoop…”
Bia: “Teach em to start backing there claims!”
Betty: “ Super fun way to teach hehehe!”
One cultists remains standing balls shriveled up.
Cultists: “You stupid bitches!!! You were too busy lezzing it up, you didn't notice why we came so much!”
Tilda Bia and Betty realize they are in a magic circle made of cum
Tilda: “vat the hell is this!?!”
Cultists: what the hell exactly!!! Prepare yourselves! This is our revenge! Behold the power of our jizz! Summon a great demon!”
Return to modern day
Tilda (V.O): “And zats how it happened… we were used as a perverted ritual to summon a demon. The cult vaz foolish though. They thought they were summoning a lesser demon. But the amount of cum used and the quality of women as sacrifice brought forth the demon lord…”
The Priest: “I see and then…”
Tilda (V.O): “A-anr Zen we fought za demon lord… only after I stabbed him I vaz sent flying away knocked out. By za time I woke up… zer was no sign of Bia, or Betty just burnt skeletons of the cultists! I lost meinf friends. He killed zen!”
The Priest: “But Tilda… you didn't see there bodies… isn't it possible the Demon Lord took them alive?”
Tilda: “Vat!?! Oh Mien God! That is possible! Vhy when I vaz in hell he didn't kill me! He kept me as a slave before I escaped! Perhaps… perhaps they are alive down there… I have to find zem!!!”
Fade to black… To be continued…
Attachments
sample_93849dfef4533e92d4afad9aa237e942.jpg
sample_93849dfef4533e92d4afad9aa237e942.jpg (59.9 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
Screenshot_20240130-100034~2.png
Screenshot_20240130-100034~2.png (104.71 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
e22aab4f891871b8c3bbbb4217cc7a0e.jpeg
e22aab4f891871b8c3bbbb4217cc7a0e.jpeg (154.87 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
sample_5aa99e680d1c4e9914ac0cde72dac636.jpg
sample_5aa99e680d1c4e9914ac0cde72dac636.jpg (113.23 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
20230711_011806~2.jpg
20230711_011806~2.jpg (23.85 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
Last edited by soraskey on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
soraskey

Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:31 am

Love any feedback anyone has
soraskey

Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:04 am

Images didn't load in proper but what do people think?
Marabunta

Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:21 am

soraskey wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:04 am
Images didn't load in proper but what do people think?
I really like the story. It's very interesting. And I really like the images you posted for the sex scenes :)
soraskey

Sun May 05, 2024 5:22 am

Hello our there was wondering if anyone had thoughts on this idea?
Alex-chan

Sun May 05, 2024 8:22 am

*thumbs up*