We need more Preggo content in MNF

milf_breeder1997

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:28 pm

I personally blame XMAS Payrise 7 for my breeding fetish, the preggo scene was devine. sadly we didn't get more of it the next year, and for all the breeding talk in elica honkers the seed is yet to take root. With the release of Busty Bomber and Mighty Mom: Origins - Episode One, my hopes were renewed, only to come crashing down at the postponement of pregnancy content. I get it, animation and coding take time and effort but I was really sad that other projects are taking priority BB&MM Origins part 2. I would only like to ask the MNF team to consider throwing us breeding/impregnation fans a bone here and there, no need for mothers to be every game (even I'll admit impregnation doesn't fit every scenario). The variable scene at the end of Xmas payrise 7 is a perfect example, nothing too big (except the belly) a little prologue that may or may not feature a gravid mommy.

PS: The impregnation anouncements in BB&MM orignis are fine but if possible a small ovum and sperm animation can go a long way
BakaIsBack

Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:04 am

milf_breeder1997 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:28 pm
I personally blame XMAS Payrise 7 for my breeding fetish, the preggo scene was devine. sadly we didn't get more of it the next year, and for all the breeding talk in elica honkers the seed is yet to take root. With the release of Busty Bomber and Mighty Mom: Origins - Episode One, my hopes were renewed, only to come crashing down at the postponement of pregnancy content. I get it, animation and coding take time and effort but I was really sad that other projects are taking priority BB&MM Origins part 2. I would only like to ask the MNF team to consider throwing us breeding/impregnation fans a bone here and there, no need for mothers to be every game (even I'll admit impregnation doesn't fit every scenario). The variable scene at the end of Xmas payrise 7 is a perfect example, nothing too big (except the belly) a little prologue that may or may not feature a gravid mommy.

PS: The impregnation anouncements in BB&MM orignis are fine but if possible a small ovum and sperm animation can go a long way
As long as they’re pregnant with my children! Baka wants to populate the world with thousands of his children all with different women!
Alex-chan

Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:18 am

Wonder who would be the most fertile girl~
Superanon420

Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:44 pm

absolutely agree!!!!
mrrobot1994

Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:35 pm

I completely agree with you. I want to fuck a lot of women and impregnate them. phim sex việt nam
Last edited by mrrobot1994 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigK7o8

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 am

Hey! So idk if you know this but I wrote most of the games with pregnancy in them, X-Mas Payrise 7, Rusty Giant 5, and the Mighty Mom and Busty Bomber origins game and hopefully the sequel later this year.

As you can probably guess, I’m also a huge fan of pregnancy/impregnation. Glad to see other people are, too! It’s always a risk when we do “extreme” content like that because some people are going to be turned off by anything that’s not vanilla sex. And I get that, not every kink is for everyone.

We try to get a wide variety of ideas and characters into our games, I would love to include extreme content in every game, but I think there’s a time and place for it. It has to fit the story, and it can’t be too soon after we’ve already done it, or it would lose its uniqueness.

That being said, Busty Bomber and Mighty Mom origins part 2 is definitely in the pipeline at some point later this year. Script is written and planned and everything, and it’s going to feature more pregnancy than anything we’ve ever done! So definitely look forward to that!

Which MNF characters would you all like to see in extreme situations? Obviously nothing that breaks the rules lol
L4ever4life

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:10 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

We try to get a wide variety of ideas and characters into our games, I would love to include extreme content in every game, but I think there’s a time and place for it. It has to fit the story, and it can’t be too soon after we’ve already done it, or it would lose its uniqueness.

Which MNF characters would you all like to see in extreme situations? Obviously nothing that breaks the rules lol
I like the extreme stuff, pregnancy isn’t my cup of tea but breeding can be! I appreciate the option to not see it when possible.

Obligatory Officer Juggs as number 1 (seeing that uptight chief be humiliated is always a blast) but I’d really like to see more of Natasha Boobitch on her own in these extreme situations. The sister who would do whatever to catch up to her sisters popularity (plus the latex is hot). We’ve rarely seen her on her own outside of the debut News reporter games (Nancy has been in News reporter 5 and an XXX files game). Plus the recent News reporter games had Nancy in a more kinky scenario (fucking random trick or treaters characters) while Natasha fucked her camera man (which wasn’t bad but just a tad bit vanilla relative to Nancy). I’d like to see how far Natasha would be willing to go to get into the spotlight.

Also what other extreme content would you have in mind?
Junior_p

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:56 am

My prayers were answered, I always commented on pregnancy content but no one cared. Is it extreme for a pregnant woman to have sex?? As far as I know, CCBILL motherfuckers don't allow monsters and some extremes, but now if pregnancy is extreme for them, they have to fuck off. I know I'm asking for a lot more blue veins on my breasts, that would be cool too
Attachments
images (3).jpeg
images (3).jpeg (18.38 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Junior_p

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:06 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:10 am
BigK7o8 wrote:

I like the extreme stuff, pregnancy isn’t my cup of tea but breeding can be! I appreciate the option to not see it when possible.

Obligatory Officer Juggs as number 1 (seeing that uptight chief be humiliated is always a blast) but I’d really like to see more of Natasha Boobitch on her own in these extreme situations. The sister who would do whatever to catch up to her sisters popularity (plus the latex is hot). We’ve rarely seen her on her own outside of the debut News reporter games (Nancy has been in News reporter 5 and an XXX files game). Plus the recent News reporter games had Nancy in a more kinky scenario (fucking random trick or treaters characters) while Natasha fucked her camera man (which wasn’t bad but just a tad bit vanilla relative to Nancy). I’d like to see how far Natasha would be willing to go to get into the spotlight.

Also what other extreme content would you have in mind?
I agree with you friend, I want to see these two separated, they are sisters but they weren't stuck together. Officer Juggs can't get pregnant now my friend because there's still a lot of good content to write about her and Serega still has good adventures to bring. I would bet on the return of "nightmare 2" where she would end up getting pregnant by some bum, I've thought a lot about writing a story like that but I'm out of ideas. The first one who can get pregnant without fear is Mrs. Claus, have you ever thought she appears pregnant at the North Pole and Santa Claus is not the father of the child, the child's DNA test is from a black man, I die laughing just thinking about it
Alex-chan

Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Hey! So idk if you know this but I wrote most of the games with pregnancy in them, X-Mas Payrise 7, Rusty Giant 5, and the Mighty Mom and Busty Bomber origins game and hopefully the sequel later this year.

As you can probably guess, I’m also a huge fan of pregnancy/impregnation. Glad to see other people are, too! It’s always a risk when we do “extreme” content like that because some people are going to be turned off by anything that’s not vanilla sex. And I get that, not every kink is for everyone.

That being said, Busty Bomber and Mighty Mom origins part 2 is definitely in the pipeline at some point later this year. Script is written and planned and everything, and it’s going to feature more pregnancy than anything we’ve ever done! So definitely look forward to that!

Mrs Megamounds.

Her getting Preggo to increase milk production sounds like it works for the stort