milf_breeder1997

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:13 am

Junior_p wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:06 am
L4ever4life wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:10 am
BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 am

We try to get a wide variety of ideas and characters into our games, I would love to include extreme content in every game, but I think there’s a time and place for it. It has to fit the story, and it can’t be too soon after we’ve already done it, or it would lose its uniqueness.

Which MNF characters would you all like to see in extreme situations? Obviously nothing that breaks the rules lol
I like the extreme stuff, pregnancy isn’t my cup of tea but breeding can be! I appreciate the option to not see it when possible.

Obligatory Officer Juggs as number 1 (seeing that uptight chief be humiliated is always a blast) but I’d really like to see more of Natasha Boobitch on her own in these extreme situations. The sister who would do whatever to catch up to her sisters popularity (plus the latex is hot). We’ve rarely seen her on her own outside of the debut News reporter games (Nancy has been in News reporter 5 and an XXX files game). Plus the recent News reporter games had Nancy in a more kinky scenario (fucking random trick or treaters characters) while Natasha fucked her camera man (which wasn’t bad but just a tad bit vanilla relative to Nancy). I’d like to see how far Natasha would be willing to go to get into the spotlight.

Also what other extreme content would you have in mind?
I agree with you friend, I want to see these two separated, they are sisters but they weren't stuck together. Officer Juggs can't get pregnant now my friend because there's still a lot of good content to write about her and Serega still has good adventures to bring. I would bet on the return of "nightmare 2" where she would end up getting pregnant by some bum, I've thought a lot about writing a story like that but I'm out of ideas. The first one who can get pregnant without fear is Mrs. Claus, have you ever thought she appears pregnant at the North Pole and Santa Claus is not the father of the child, the child's DNA test is from a black man, I die laughing just thinking about it
I don't mean it needs plot implications a lot of MNF games have inconsistent plots. Even if that were the case just say she gave birth and the baby is happy at home with nana while mama is out there taking some giant cock.
On the extreme content stuff, yeah it's wild that impregnation and pregnancy are considered extreme conent, with the other stuff that just flies here. At the end of the day it's just fantasy and no one in this thread is aking for MNF to animate and portray something ilegal.
Alex-chan

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:47 am

I think even just a vocal implication would be nice.
Like next game Tilda Von Titantanks mentions it was a dangerous week next dude who cums in her. (Just an example)