Leila Bomb Adventures 2

Marabunta

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:48 am

Leila Bomb Adventures 2

Characters

Leila Bomb
Clothes: https://pin.it/5zFXCQNXr
(For this game I have decided that Leila wears a different outfit since this time she will be living in an urban environment. Even so, if the artist who makes this game thinks that Leila should wear her usual clothes, he can have her wear them.)

Rickard Ward
Appearance and clothing: https://pin.it/6DolvIMSW

Script:
(The game, set in MNF Metropolis, will start in the middle of the night with Leila watching a warehouse from a rooftop with binoculars)

Text: MNF Metropolis, 2:15 AM

Leila: Hmm, apparently there's no one hanging around the warehouse. According to the news, a few weeks ago, unknown individuals stole from an archaeological site
some earrings belonging to an ancient Mayan leader who ruled an ancient city in Guatemala. It is said that she wore those earrings during sex as they conferred fertility on her to give birth to a son with the strength required to take her place. I don't know if that has had an effect, but those are the kind of treasures that interest me. The museum that financed the excavation has offered me a hefty check if I can recover the earrings, so I've been investigating the matter until I heard a rumor that there has been suspicious activity at this warehouse, which is known to be used by a gang of professional thieves, but I've been around here for a while and I haven't seen anyone. enter or leave the place. That's weird.

(Leila lowers her binoculars, revealing her eyes and face in detail.)

Leila: Anyway, I've been here for an hour now. If I wait, I keep watch longer, someone might show up and ruin my plans to get the earrings. I must get in there now.

(Leila will then be seen in front of a door, trying to force it open.)

Leila: Ok, this is the entrance. It doesn't seem to be difficult to open. Hmm, for the door of a warehouse where in theory priceless ancient artifacts of extremely high value are kept, they don't seem to care much about whether this is approved by experienced treasure hunters like me.

(A sound, similar to a "click", will be heard after Leila's dialogue, indicating that the door has been opened.)

Leila: Gotcha!

(Next, Leila will be seen walking through the warehouse, which will be full of boxes everywhere. Leila will be looking at them as she walks, since one of them will have the earrings.)

Leila: Oh, man, there are hundreds of boxes around here. It'll take me hours until I find the earrings. Plus, it's so dark; I can barely see. Where is the switch to turn on the lights? Argh, I should have brought a flashlight.

(At that moment the lights turn on, surprising Leila.)

Leila: Uh? The lights... have turned on. Why?
Rickard: (Off screen): Because I can't see well either. The darkness is hurting my eyesight lately.
Leila: Damn, Rickard Ward. What are you doing here?
Rickard (On Screen, pinting a pistol at Leila): It's a pleasure that you still remember me, Leila Bomb, but I'm surprised that you wonder what I'm doing here. I thought you were smarter.
Leila: You were the one who stole the Mayan fertility earrings, weren't you?
Rickard: Well, it was actually some of my men who did the robbery. I can't stand the climate of Central America.
Leila: Ok, ok, don't tell me your life. Just tell me where the earrings are and I promise I won't kick your ass... much.
Rickard: Don't make me laugh, Leila. Don't you see this gun? I have the advantage over you.
Leila: …
Rickard: You know, a few months ago I started a brothel in the city. It's not a dump where cheap whores fuck all the clients who pass by, but real quality ladies. Maybe I should do something with that lustful body of yours and put it to work to make me money. After all, you made me lose a lot of cash with that Cleopatra's sex toy you stole from me a few years ago.
Leila: Ah? Did you also want The Ra's Stick?
Rickard: Of course, damn it. That was worth a fortune. I put my men to search for information to find his whereabouts, only to discover that you had already discovered him and taken him. That did make me angry, but hey, that doesn't matter anymore. From now on you will be the luxury woman in my brothel. Come on, let's get in my car, it's near here and I'll take you there.
Liela: (Thinking) Damn, this guy is hell-bent on turning me into a prostitute. I must find a way to get rid of him. Hmmm, oh, I got it. (Speaking) Hey, Rickard, why did you decide to open a brothel?
Rickard: Because it is a business that makes a lot of money. Why else would it be?
Leila: There sure are a lot of girls there. How do you know that the girls are suitable for the job?
Rickard: What do you think? I take them to my office and fuck them. If they leave my balls empty, they keep the job.

(Leila will start rubbing her tits)

Leila: Well, if you want to know if I'll do a good job, maybe you should have me show you my skills, don't you think?
Rickad: Liela Bomb, I always knew that beneath that appearance of a committed treasure hunter there was a slut eager for sex.
Leila: You don't even imagine it.

Sex Scene 1, Blowjob
https://www.sex.com/pin/59065926/
(Dialogue before sex)
Rickard: Come on bitch, swallow it all
Leila: (Thinking) For an old man, his penis is very erect and virile

Sex Scene 2, Doggy Style
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/525/2b20b ... eg?9847830
(Dialogue before sex)
Rickard: I'm going to break you, stupid bimbo
Leila: I see that you are relatively good at taking control. Nice.

Sex Scene 3, Cowgirl
https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/6836/sam ... pg?7801975
(Dialogue before sex)
Rickard: Hey, what are you doing?
Leila: Sorry, old man. It's been fun, but I have to finish you to continue my work, so enjoy my pussy before you pass out.
Rickard: Before me what?

(At the end of the third sex scene, Rickard will be lying on the floor or conscious because having sex with Leila left him exhausted. Leila will be standing in front of him while she looks at him while she is also naked.)
Leila: Wow, I didn't think that was going to work. I have had sex with old people who have lasted much longer than him. Anyway, now that I'm rid of it I'll have to look for the fertility earrings. Pfff, it will be a long search.

(You could hear the sound of a box falling)

Leila: What the hell was that?

(Leila will see that a box has fallen to the ground, revealing its contents. There will be a small metal case among the dropped items)

Leila: A box has fallen from its place. It is not surprising. They have surely been arranged without any care. Hey, what's that? A case? It will be possible…

(Leila will open the case and see that the contents are the fertility earrings, which will look like this:)
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/a ... oys_01.jpg

Leila: Yes! Here they are! God, they are beautiful and in very good condition. I have to get dressed and go to the airport to buy a ticket to Guatemala. The museum is going to love this, and I'm going to love the money they'll give me in exchange.

(Leila looks at Rickard again.)

Leila: Sorry, old man, but I, Leila Bomb, take the treasure and the glory once again.

THE END

PD: Hello friends. I hope you are well. Here I leave you my script for Leila Bomb. I always liked this character and for a few months I have been thinking about writing a script for her. You may notice that, unlike the other games in which Leila appeared, this one It doesn't have supernatural elements. That's because I liked the idea of ​​seeing Leila act in a more normal environment. I thought it was an interesting idea to do that. Anyway, I hope that won't be an impediment to enjoying the script I made. Without further ado on my part, I say goodbye. Until next time
mugen64

Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:55 am

A solo Leila Bomb would be good to see
Marabunta

Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am

mugen64 wrote:
Yes, I would also love to see more of Leila's solo adventures. By the way, sorry for the delay in responding. I just saw that you commented on this post 😅
mugen64

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 pm

Marabunta wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am
mugen64 wrote:
Yes, I would also love to see more of Leila's solo adventures. By the way, sorry for the delay in responding. I just saw that you commented on this post 😅
It's all good 👍🏿👍🏿 I figured I'll comment since getting feedback on story ideas seems to be hard now a days