Any project with the cheerleaders squad?

howix burnix

Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:21 am

the family cheersleader squad is in my opinion one of your best games
Do you have something in mind with this story?
sneed

Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 am

howix burnix wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:21 am
the family cheersleader squad is in my opinion one of your best games
Do you have something in mind with this story?
Yeah, the Beach Day didn't really do them justice. Those bimbos need to be treated like the fuck meat they are, and with a proper story!
howix burnix

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 pm

Exactly friend, a story on par with the first
pl5t8od

Wed May 15, 2024 9:00 am

I drew some art of the cheer squad characters. I really want a new game in the series. I even came up with a few game ideas for potential games:

Idea1: The High School Reunion Happens. The reintroduction of Vanessa Vanderbuilt. Will be split into two games. The first part is the actual reunion while the second is the cheerleading competition.

Idea 2: After Greg leaves for college, Wendy wonders what she’ll do now that the kids are all gone. She decides to finish her degree at MNF University to her children’s chagrin. Wendy becomes a college cheerleader to stay close with her daughter. Wendy gets banged by the football them after getting tricked by them.

Idea 3 : Tiffany brings her mother to the national championship. When the home team is losing, Tiffany and Wendy have sex with the opposing team during halftime to tire them out.

Idea 4: Tiffany competes with Vanessa’s daughter during cheerleader tryouts for the MNF City Stallions.

Idea 5: Wendy and Vanessa run a homeless charity event together. Vanessa wins but gets banged afterwards

I also thought about reintroducing the girls from Schoolgirl Curse 2 as cheerleaders for MNF University. They could be added into the series cast of characters and be Tiffany's friends. I don't know what Vanessa's daughter would look like but she'd be a rich brat.
Attachments
REF2.jpg
REF2.jpg (242.61 KiB) Viewed 50 times
ref.jpg
ref.jpg (203.83 KiB) Viewed 50 times