10 years of JUGGS!!!

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm

With the 10th year anniversary of the Juggs character half a year away, I wanted to ask the MnF team if there were any plans in the works for a special celebration of the character. Asking for another Juggs game is a bit greedy but then again, I take what I want! Would it be the long awaited sequel to the Undercover Cruise game? The far overdue game between me and Baka? Something else even dirtier??? Let me know what you got in store Serega!

I also wanted to ask the community, if a hypothetical special 10 year anniversary game were to be made, what would you want to be seen? Not saying it will happen (CCBill) but just for curiosity sake! Who would you want to see me with? How would you like to see me get fucked? How degrading do you want it to be???
sneed

Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
With the 10th year anniversary of the Juggs character half a year away, I wanted to ask the MnF team if there were any plans in the works for a special celebration of the character. Asking for another Juggs game is a bit greedy but then again, I take what I want! Would it be the long awaited sequel to the Undercover Cruise game? The far overdue game between me and Baka? Something else even dirtier??? Let me know what you got in store Serega!

I also wanted to ask the community, if a hypothetical special 10 year anniversary game were to be made, what would you want to be seen? Not saying it will happen (CCBill) but just for curiosity sake! Who would you want to see me with? How would you like to see me get fucked? How degrading do you want it to be???
It would need to be her from in the past. Perhaps her first day on the force and she gets jumped by some criminals and humiliated.
Alex-chan

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 am

How about you get locked into prison and fucked by every dude you put behind bars
Junior_p

Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:05 am

Maybe it could be your first day in the police, or even better, that first gangbang of yours that you told us in detail
Kaiju316

Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:08 am

Honestly it would be cool to be a crossover of some sorts. Since Juggs is one of the most popular babes in MNF, she could meet Baka or Mrs.Claus, Tilda, or any other character people like. Celebrate her creation in the means of a major event.
trollking

Sat May 04, 2024 10:08 pm

OFFICER JUGGS - ROBO POLICE DOGS AND HORSES:

The police department decided to test out the new sentient robo dogs and horses. Officer Juggs is assigned by the chief to look after and teach the new robo dog and horse for a week. Office Juggs takes the robots to her house during the night, she turns on the television for the robots to watch, the robots saw the animals in drinking water in the wild.

after Officer Juggs bathe on the bathtub, she forgot to drain the water. The Robots drank from the bathtub and had a short circuit.

Officer Juggs is sleeping on the bed when the robo dog and horse pin her down, their robo cocks are all erect, in a desperate situation the only way out was to please the Robots.

The robo dog rubs his cock on her nipples. Officer Juggs, turned on, she lays on her back and offered a titfuck.

the robo dog asked for a blowjob. Officer Juggs lays on all fours and sucks the robo dog while the robo horse fucks her pussy then ass.

the chief suddenly calls Officer Juggs over the radio and this startled the Robots.

the robo horse suddenly breaks out of Officer Juggs' house, running outside while Office Juggs is still penetrated, she becomes a cocksleeve of the robo horse, Officer Juggs grabs the stirrups as she is below the robo horse being penetrated as it runs. Officer Juggs climax as the robo horse runs.

the robo horse stops in the middle of the town square, people are looking at Officer Juggs still attached to the robo horse's cock, she has become a cocksleeve and the robo dogs arrive to suckle the breast of Officer Juggs.

THE END
BakaIsBack

Sun May 05, 2024 11:50 am

trollking wrote:

The police department decided to test out the new sentient robo dogs and horses. Officer Juggs is assigned by the chief to look after and teach the new robo dog and horse for a week. Office Juggs takes the robots to her house during the night, she turns on the television for the robots to watch, the robots saw the animals in drinking water in the wild.

after Officer Juggs bathe on the bathtub, she forgot to drain the water. The Robots drank from the bathtub and had a short circuit.

Officer Juggs is sleeping on the bed when the robo dog and horse pin her down, their robo cocks are all erect, in a desperate situation the only way out was to please the Robots.

The robo dog rubs his cock on her nipples. Officer Juggs, turned on, she lays on her back and offered a titfuck.

the robo dog asked for a blowjob. Officer Juggs lays on all fours and sucks the robo dog while the robo horse fucks her pussy then ass.

the chief suddenly calls Officer Juggs over the radio and this startled the Robots.

the robo horse suddenly breaks out of Officer Juggs' house, running outside while Office Juggs is still penetrated, she becomes a cocksleeve of the robo horse, Officer Juggs grabs the stirrups as she is below the robo horse being penetrated as it runs. Officer Juggs climax as the robo horse runs.

the robo horse stops in the middle of the town square, people are looking at Officer Juggs still attached to the robo horse's cock, she has become a cocksleeve and the robo dogs arrive to suckle the breast of Officer Juggs.

THE END
I invented that dog and I was jerking off while watching her fuck it
Junior_p

Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 pm

trollking wrote:

THE END
Dude it was really good, just a few more details left but Serega can think about it